Mod Ren'Py The Fiery Scion Multi-Mod [Part 1V2, Part 2, Part 3 Update 21][RiamMar]

Would you like to have the option to show the textbox ornaments?

• Yes

Votes: 183 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 6.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 122 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Yep seems so, once I load the save from part 2 and enter the mod, and when I try to open Characters tab it gives the traceback error I attached, and of course once I ignore and try to open it again and because it tries to open the same tab it keeps giving the error hehehe
Noooo, that was me being an idiot (just fell out of bed and didn' have my coffe). Made the changes for Update 21c, then went to update the codex button in part 1 v2 and checked the wt filter and by doing so somehow overwrote my previous changes that "adjusted" the old name variables to the new ones...

Anyway, hope it works now. Files are updated.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer and pitao

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Noooo, that was me being an idiot (just fell out of bed and didn' have my coffe). Made the changes for Update 21c, then went to update the codex button in part 1 v2 and checked the wt filter and by doing so somehow overwrote my previous changes that "adjusted" the old name variables to the new ones...

Anyway, hope it works now. Files are updated.
I never to anything anymore without at least 2 cups of coffee downed first.:coffee::coffee:

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
hmmm the first choice on day 26 with the mod installed does not show up at all
Okay, seems there was still an issue with the suggested choices. I updated the mod and the choice is showing up for me.
Can you re-download the mod, replace the old one and try again?

Anubis_FZ

Jul 19, 2018
Hey, could you please explain to me like i'm an idiot (cuz i most likely am) which versions of the mod i should install for which part? I'm just a tad confused when i look at the folders.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hey, could you please explain to me like i'm an idiot (cuz i most likely am) which versions of the mod i should install for which part? I'm just a tad confused when i look at the folders.
Just the latest file in the base folder (v21c contains the walkthrough for all three parts). Just put the mod folder into the gam part (part 1v2, part 2 or part 3) you are currently playing.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I wish we can change the names of ALL the character's name. I want to change Aoife's name and others. Those are names that are hard to pronounce.

freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
Thanks for the mod!

In part 2, Sunday 23 April, after Celeste says "I will go and help Aoife." there are no choices visible anymore with following mod options:
Choice: On
Auto-Select: Off
Suggested Choices: On
Filters: default
Turning "suggested choices" off will make the choices visible again.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for the mod!

In part 2, Sunday 23 April, after Celeste says "I will go and help Aoife." there are no choices visible anymore with following mod options:
Heading to bed right now. But, I'll have a look tomorrow morning first thing after my cup of coffee!

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 4029842
View attachment 4029845
installed the mod and activated choice guide yet choices arent appearing
Thanks for the mod!

It is done. Mod updated!
Make sure you get at least 2 cups of coffee then take a look at it.:coffee::whistle::coffee::giggle:
One coffee was enough to find another choice that probably didn't show up with the filters active!
(waits for reports about a third choice) :ROFLMAO: