Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Se que nadie aquí escribe en español, y tengo demasiado sueño para escribir en ingles. Pero solo es una duda, ya hay una mujer a la que podamos de forma contundente embarazar y que se vea el progreso de esto o que se le folle embarazada. Raro lo se, pero la curiosidad me mata.
If my remnants of spanish are right: yes, you can get one of the character pregnant, and have sex with her, but she's not showing yet.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Hi just wondering if there is an android port for 12a as I don't have my computer at the moment
when the dev doesn't provide one,a 3rd party tends to provide one after a while (this includes Vanderer for this avn)

so it should be here in a day or two
you can also try to request one on the request android port thread on the forums

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Since I'm lazy as f when I want to play a game and wanted to try out my new ModCore, I made a small mod:
  • Customize textbox (fonts, outlines, opacity)
  • "Walkthrough"
  • Route selection
  • Renaming feature
  • Toggle choices
  • Auto-forward single choices for kinetic novel feeling
Most of this is not really necessary, since the game is not that heavy on the outcome of choices (yet) and pretty straight forward with telling what the choices are (dunno what the right word is in english :-| ) , and some might say to have the single choices is about expressing the intend of the player to do the action the character will perform. But… *shrugs* I like the game, wanted to mod it and that's what came out of it. :D

Link to thread.

Edit: Yes, I'm aware that being lazy as f and then modding the game so I can be lazy is a bit… weird…
Just a heads up. :) New update available.

Thanks RiamMar

Peace :D

Reactions: RiamMar

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Very interesting update. Felt very short like usual. Hope staying under 5G didn't influence the size of this update too much if at all.

I kinda pity the drunkard, yea their attack the elves and shouting slurs was terrible, and insulting their own ruler was unwise, but that doesn't deserve death. Especially when that death would only have been a show of force to the visiting powers. I think even the eventual mercy sentence was still too harsh, a longer jail term and no banishment would have been fairer I think

I know our familiar is still just a child themself, but I think we/MC really need to learn to start trusting them more. Next update will probably show the proof of that

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes