UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So a white tiger cub familiar to an OP mage that has a harem, eh? I shall name you Kohaku and be super original with my nod towards a certain manga/anime show! :D

*does a quick search*

Alright, turns out I shall actually only be somewhat original and join with my "In Another World with my Smartphone" fans and name him Kohaku... :cautious:

You know what? Fuck it, his name is Fred.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
So a white tiger cub familiar to an OP mage that has a harem, eh? I shall name you Kohaku and be super original with my nod towards a certain manga/anime show! :D

*does a quick search*

Alright, turns out I shall actually only be somewhat original and join with my "In Another World with my Smartphone" fans and name him Kohaku... :cautious:

no bruh go for the gap moe name him "puddles"or "fluffy"
later in combat the mc will say "rip him to sherds puddles" *ferocious tiger rips enemy to shreds*
*random bystander to a other* "not what i expected when i heard puddles"

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

*does a quick search*

I named him Haku. at least that way, I only feel partially like a thief with the name lol

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
later in combat the mc will say "rip him to sherds puddles" *ferocious tiger rips enemy to shreds*
Reminds me of a joke I first heard back in the 90s about Bill Clinton getting a new puppy and naming it "Stains" so whenever he called it he would yell out : "Come, Stains!!". :sneaky:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally i called him cat, but in my native tongue :p

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes