• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Some people like it, some people hate it, most are indifferent, depends on the thread who outnumbers who and whilst it is my style when i'm really really enjoying something, i have absolutely no qualms with switching it off if it gets on peoples nerves, i don't enjoy pissing people off. So, understood, i'll quit it. :)
I liked them. :) Made me want to replay the game.

Better than “Android?”, “Any compressed version?” and the all-time favourite “update when?”

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Bah! My nemesis rears it's big ugly head, the content wall... bother and befuddle, i've done little else but play this AVN since yesterday and now i i have to what? Wait? The world is so unfair... well i thoroughly enjoyed it so this is definitely going in the top section of my followed games, great work so far Vanderer, can't wait for more.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Some people like it, some people hate it, most are indifferent, depends on the thread who outnumbers who and whilst it is my style when i'm really really enjoying something, i have absolutely no qualms with switching it off if it gets on peoples nerves, i don't enjoy pissing people off. So, understood, i'll quit it. :)
I'd think its quite rewarding for devs to be able to witness the player experience and their thoughts as they play along

After all, other than the money its about making people happy :D

Bah! My nemesis rears it's big ugly head, the content wall... bother and befuddle, i've done little else but play this AVN since yesterday and now i i have to what? Wait? The world is so unfair... well i thoroughly enjoyed it so this is definitely going in the top section of my followed games, great work so far Vanderer, can't wait for more.
As I also just started, is there a point which is roughly the 50% mark on available content?

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
You do know women don't pee from their vagina, that there's specific hole there for that purpose and not the hole you penetrate? I guess you might have bad time if you lick their urethra and they haven't cleaned themselves properly, but very few people actually focus on urethra when they give oral sex to women. :p
This might actually be the most retarded shit I've read on this website so far this year... congratulations on the achievement.

Yeah... it's not hard to remember why I put that guy on the ignore list, this guy is one of like three people on this website I've encountered that should like actually seek some therapy IRL.

Some people aren't very bright... even more so on here. This website attracts quite a few special cases. :whistle:

she has washed herself anyway. its not about literal dirt. its about associated meanings and feelings:

shit <---> piss

asshole <---> pussy

licking asshole <---> licking pussy

strongly humiliating <---> lightly humiliating

of course the reverse is also humiliating, or would you enjoy seeing your mum like this:

1715803262744.png

the difference is that a man usually likes a submissive girl who accepts being humiliated by him. the reverse is not necessarily true.

and having respect, well...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be fair, I don't think there's anything wrong with this, but it's polite to put your play-by-play posts in spoiler boxes. They're pretty easy to use, just click on the flag in the bar next to the smiley face, type in a non-spoilery descriptor, then post whatever you want inside the code.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As an example, I do this in another thread without getting complaints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gojira667 and Tiur

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
not saying you shouldn't share bro ofcourse you can and should
it was just getting spammy ,i'd say condense it into 1-2 posts
then again it seems most off the other people here like it so go for it, ill life trough it

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes