HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.

Yeah, I know that the graphics are not the strong point of my VN, but on the other hand with HS I can produce renders at a far better pace than with DAZ3D. And the animations are so much easier to make, there is no comparison.

But yeah, games like "Price Of Power" have a far better visuals. But I like how HS looks. That half realistic/half cartoon look pleases me. My next game will still be Honey Select, 1 or 2 depending on assets available. But I have quite a long time before I need to decide.
As long as you don't do stuff that some devs do in their laziness, use props/backgrounds that are clearly not suitable for setting's time period. I've seen more than few that are supposed to be fantasy medieval equivalent, yet have lamps and furniture and such that are clearly modern.

Reactions: Vanderer

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
really liked the game so far, especially MC, all LIs are nice too although when it comes to sex scenes they kinda loose any character and as result there are no difference of who you fucking right now - swap a model for another girl and you won't notice a difference
the only real gripe so far - pretty much complete lack of choices, game extremely linear and kinetic, without even fake/fluff choices here and there just to RP a bit your MC, single option "choices" look even more irritating at that - like whats the point to even show this?
still, can't wait for next update, what the usual dev cycle here? i'll hope not a half a year for hundred renders?

Reactions: Tiur

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
really liked the game so far, especially MC, all LIs are nice too although when it comes to sex scenes they kinda loose any character and as result there are no difference of who you fucking right now - swap a model for another girl and you won't notice a difference
the only real gripe so far - pretty much complete lack of choices, game extremely linear and kinetic, without even fake/fluff choices here and there just to RP a bit your MC, single option "choices" look even more irritating at that - like whats the point to even show this?
still, can't wait for next update, what the usual dev cycle here? i'll hope not a half a year for hundred renders?
Update cycle has been very quick so far. (Dates below are for first patron release)

Beta - 22 October 2022 for 1880 renders.
U1 - 10 November 2022 for 542 renders.
U2 - 19 November 2022 for 577 renders.
U3 - 15 December 2022 for 823 renders.
U4 - 4 January 2023 for 516 renders.
U5 - 19 March 2023 for 854 renders.
U6 - 11 April 2023 for 385 renders. (intentional switch to shorter and faster updates where possible, after the U5 delay)
U7 - 15 May 2023 for 483 renders.
U8 - 31 May 2023 for 489 renders.
U9 - 1 July 2023 for 521 renders.
U10 - 21 July 2023 for 502 renders.
U11 - 14 August 2023 for 580 renders (public - 29 August 2023).
U12 - 18 September 2023 for 562 renders (public - 3 October 2023).
U13 - 30 October 2023 for 786 renders. (public - 14 November 2023).
U14 - 9 December 2023 for 527 renders. (public - 23 December 2023).
U15 - 23 January 2024 for 693 renders. (public - 6 February 2024).
U16 - 17 March 2024 for 1022 renders. (public - 30 March 2024).
U17 - 23 April 2024 for 626 renders (public - 7 May 2024)
U18 - 13 May 2024 for 624 renders (public - 27 May 2024)

Dev posts previews and updates regularly in Discord. Very reliable and cool guy.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018
Played the game. Feels very good. As for why MC's face looks like a middle age man; considering the amount of shit he went through inside the Tower he was locked in its no wonder. Its possible in real life, excessive stress and hardship can age people.
I'm a med student, I know about it.
I liked MC's design. very battle hardened. Juat hope in future he could change his hairstyle. The current hairstyle suits him very good because he just came out of tower. But in future he could use a ponytail or backbrush or something.
And YES, honey select 1 has shitty male character option and a more shitty screenshot funtion. But it has a ton of mod. I also use HS1 for this reason.

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Reactions: Tiur and Vanderer

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Saw the drama with the lez content around the compressor post (probably most viewed page after page 1).
Here's my 2 cents:
I don't like it, not because I hate lesbian (never understood the appeal, but never had a problem with it either) but because ppl who fly off the handle at ntr or sharing seem to love it despite it being basically the same thing.
No problem with lesbian content in & of itself, but I feel sharing is sharing, no matter the gender. Unless you make a case for multi-ppl relations like throuple or whatever, like everyone is in relationship with everyone, but I think harem tag is about multiple ppl loving the mc rather than all the characters being in love with everyone in the harem...
Even 2 decades prior, Ross on F.R.I.E.N.D.S got ntr-ed by a girl lol. After 2 decades, I find it weird people still don't view it as ntr(cheating)/sharing as long as the other side has the same gender as the girl ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
This is what really impressed/struck me about "Being a Dik" (aside from the very well made game ofc). That the 2 girls & mc actually had an adult conversation about it, that the mc actually felt bothered by the cheating instead of passing it off as just lesbian fun.
Tl;Dr: sharing is sharing & cheating is cheating, no matter the gender.
That's my thoughts(principle) on the matter anyway.

Game looks decent (probably be better once the core preg content is in).
Will give it a try when I'm done with my current one (y)

Last edited:

Rocky55555

May 2, 2018
It's strange that the new update didn't show on the list with last updates, hope it doesn't mean not many will notice this new update of the game. I feel most only check there and not individual games, and I would hate for this great game to end because the developer thinks there is no interest for it anymore.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Vanderer Great update as always, nice to see wife's maid added to the harem finally. Will be interesting to see if you'll do ogre's like they do in western fiction, or will you use the Japanese Oni for them. I do know what kind of deal my MC would make with female Oni ;)

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It's strange that the new update didn't show on the list with last updates, hope it doesn't mean not many will notice this new update of the game. I feel most only check there and not individual games, and I would hate for this great game to end because the developer thinks there is no interest for it anymore.
That's because the mods have to do it manually, they look over the post and then bump it up in the latest update section. They are a lot of updates to look over for them, so it take a little bit of time, no big deal.

That's why I post in the thread, so the player who follow the thread get the update as soon as it become public. :)

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes