Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Sadly yes, all of them failed. I'll probably wait for more updates and start over.
Arf, I am sorry, I had a series of bugs at that time that I never found the cause, really. It stopped after I changed how I end up the updates, but since your save is more than a year old...sorry again.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Well, I copied TFS-Update_12a-pc/game/saves into TFS-Update_20e-pc/game (or the initial part #2 update) and it's not only my final savefile, but all from part #1 that can't be used in part #2 except the final one. It's not unplayable, just at times confusing when I replay.
That's working as intended. That can be a little annoying, sure, but the other solutions were not as smooth, and would have ended up with me having to do a lot of explaining, and a lot of false bugs reports. I'll be honest: I wanted to avoid extra work as much as possible.

One thing, though: you shouldn't have to copy your saves manually, Renpy make a copy of them in /appdata and is used autmatically by the next part of the game.

f45450

Oct 21, 2021
Kinda as if DECImated means 1/TENTH of something is killed or destroyed. Hence, the prefix DECI.
Unless someone is a time-travelling ancient roman OR a history geek...
Decimate: to kill a large number of something, or to reduce something severely (from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus).
So, while it lacks "completness" of annihilate, but still often used as a synonym nowadays.

Last edited:

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
wow...this is one of my favorite games out of all the games that I'm playing right now...the dialogue is amazing...I love how MC is so compassionate about his women and his daughter and how he bonds with the women...all the women have extremely gorgeous bodies and the animations are top tier...I love large breasts and there is no shortage of that...I'm a little disappointed that when MC is intimate he gives the women a ring and states you are my women now and when MC said to Liliana about now taking anymore women because he doesn't want to get them pregnant and not be there for his children but when he was talking to Faraah she said that she would miss him when he leaves...I was hoping that Faraah would go back with MC...I know he has a contract with the queen the breed but many of the women are smokin hot and he's just going to leave them.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
wow...this is one of my favorite games out of all the games that I'm playing right now...the dialogue is amazing...I love how MC is so compassionate about his women and his daughter and how he bonds with the women...all the women have extremely gorgeous bodies and the animations are top tier...I love large breasts and there is no shortage of that...I'm a little disappointed that when MC is intimate he gives the women a ring and states you are my women now and when MC said to Liliana about now taking anymore women because he doesn't want to get them pregnant and not be there for his children but when he was talking to Faraah she said that she would miss him when he leaves...I was hoping that Faraah would go back with MC...I know he has a contract with the queen the breed but many of the women are smokin hot and he's just going to leave them.
You mean he might have to spend some time with his wife the hot princess? Or his other wife the other hot princess, and her lady-in-waiting? Or Monica or Cynthia? Or seducing Laura? Perhaps Avilla's seamstress bestie? Or dating Lady Helen? Dammit! Life is so unfair....

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
i think with current number of women its already too much to render every sex in harem. may be just text about some.
or may be to make repeatable scenes

Reactions: balboa2151

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It can mean both, in this context though decimate would have only worked if the last one wasn't also killed. Decimate being 1/10 is an older definition of the term that was specifically when 1/10 of a group were eliminated as a punishment. It can also mean to kill or remove a large percentage of something. However, annihilate does make more sense in this context, since they were all killed.
No. It can't. Just because a bunch of idiots who don't know what a word means constantly use it wrong, doesn't change the definition of the word. That's been around since the Roman Empire. As it was the punishment for a legion that displayed cowardice in the face of the enemy, mutinied, or betrayed the Empire. They drew lots, and 1 in 10 were randomly executed. It a VERY precisely defined word. You wanna use it, then you get shit decimated X times over.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
No. It can't. Just because a bunch of idiots who don't know what a word means constantly use it wrong, doesn't change the definition of the word. That's been around since the Roman Empire. As it was the punishment for a legion that displayed cowardice in the face of the enemy, mutinied, or betrayed the Empire. They drew lots, and 1 in 10 were randomly executed. It a VERY precisely defined word. You wanna use it, then you get shit decimated X times over.
Meanings change. Just because a word meant something 1600 years ago doesn't mean the meaning has to be the same in the 21st Century

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
I forgot to say why I said cliffhanger it is because his daughter that found the bad gay ate the boy mom and cried and he wants to train to protect her and her innocence
so think how he will train like a crazy and a battle junky for now

Reactions: balboa2151

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
I forgot to say why I said cliffhanger it is because his daughter that found the bad gay ate the boy mom and cried and he wants to train to protect her and her innocence so think how he will train like a crazy and a battle junky for now
Still doesn't meet any definition (quoted earlier from Wikipedia) of cliffhanger: not a precarious nor difficult dilemma nor shocking revelation... well, it was a shocking event earlier, but by the end, it's resolved: the boy is safe in the castle. Dictionary.com (By Oxford but not their main/official) says 'a melodramatic or adventure serial in which each installment ends in suspense in order to interest the reader or viewer in the next installment' and Merriam-Webster's Dictionary also says '1: an adventure serial or melodrama especially : one presented in installments each ending in suspense'. The ending isn't suspenseful either; what the main character (MC) talked about there is just normal. He may train like crazy, or train his daughter years in future, but that's not putting anyoe in imminent/immediate precarious danger because the ending is he's takes a nap, and beforehand decided to not do any of the extreme/dangerous things, though might train harder, but that's a normal thing done in relative safety (in contrast to adventuring).

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Arf, I am sorry, I had a series of bugs at that time that I never found the cause, really. It stopped after I changed how I end up the updates, but since your save is more than a year old...sorry again.
It's OK. I expect problems with games in development. Keep up the hard work I do really like the game! Also take my money (on patreon) :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vanderer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Still doesn't meet any definition (quoted earlier from Wikipedia) of cliffhanger: not a precarious nor difficult dilemma nor shocking revelation... well, it was a shocking event earlier, but by the end, it's resolved: the boy is safe in the castle. Dictionary.com (By Oxford but not their main/official) says 'a melodramatic or adventure serial in which each installment ends in suspense in order to interest the reader or viewer in the next installment' and Merriam-Webster's Dictionary also says '1: an adventure serial or melodrama especially : one presented in installments each ending in suspense'. The ending isn't suspenseful either; what the main character (MC) talked about there is just normal. He may train like crazy, or train his daughter years in future, but that's not putting anyoe in imminent/immediate precarious danger because the ending is he's takes a nap, and beforehand decided to not do any of the extreme/dangerous things, though might train harder, but that's a normal thing done in relative safety (in contrast to adventuring).
TIL that even if you try, you can't use inline spoiler to hide the name of the person you're quoting ...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I forgot to say why I said cliffhanger it is because his daughter that found the bad gay ate the boy mom and cried and he wants to train to protect her and her innocence
so think how he will train like a crazy and a battle junky for now
If he's a bad gay then shouldn't he have eaten the dad instead?
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
The game is really good compared to a lot of other games I've played over the last few years. I did notice there are still a lot of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors that haven't been corrected in quite a few updates. They aren't a big deal but do break the immersion in some of the scenes throughout the game.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes