Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Kinda don't want Liliana to be with the MC at all, all things considered. I really like her personality and her as a character though (even if I'm not a fan of her body, I can appreciate the diversity of options of bodytypes in the harem).

No, I don't want her in the harem at all because in order for that to even begin being a real possibility, Athagan would need to be dead. I really don't want him to be dead. Maybe if there's a timejump to 15~20 years into the future and he died of old age, then fine (it'd also make Liliana pretty old by then though).

I suspect that if he does die as part of the story, it'll probably be due to demonic machinations...

I appreciate good writing, and good deaths in particular (that serve a good/big purpose narrative wise instead of just shock factor), but if/when Athagan dies, that's gonna hurt. Just let him have the joy of being a grandfather to multiple brats before he goes, and give the opportunity to pamper them rotten before some catastrophe occurs please! Guy deserves it.
To be fair, he kinda already has, since MC has one, and is responsible for one other now.

It would be nice if Avila's child was born before anything happens to Athagan -- especially if it means we get to play a good game for the time needed for that to occur -- but ...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a time skip before Athagan's death. It would definitely be cruel to write his death in before he gets to see his daughter's child. However, without a time skip it would take so damn long to get to that point. I do and don't want Athagan to die at the same time. I don't want him to because he's a great character and a solid mentor and father figure to the MC. However, I'm greedy and definitely want Liliana to join the MC's harem, so I'm willing to bite the bullet on the loss.

So yeah, I'm hoping Athagan at least gets to hold his biological granddaughter (probably a girl anyways) in his arms before he kicks the bucket. Also as much as it sucks, I'm simultaneously looking forward to when it does happen, because Liliana will finally be able to experience a full blown intimate relationship again for the first time in a long time. And as good and loyal of a wife as she is, you know she sometimes craves that intimacy that she can't have. The MC will be happy to provide it when the time comes.

About the update, is was really great! Had some very tense moments, especially with Sariel and Sarah. The Aoife scene was damn good, one of my favorite scenes of the update, love that girl. Also, I'm happy that Maria and Solange are getting ponies! Seeing them getting along with Naesala was a very wholesome and cute moment. Looking forward to the next update!

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
we'll see at some point, it will probably still be a while before we reach that plot point

the story is starting to pick up again whit more events ,i'm expecting a other curveball soon like whit the withering plague event

Reactions: gojira667

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Rogue princess wife with an Iron Mike tattoo doesn't qualify? :)
nah she's just following mommy's footsteps and the recent "boost" in confidence pushed her to do what she did in recent events
she's got someone else to lean on now if necessary

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
My guess is that after we deal with the ex princess there will be some time skips where the party trains, gets better gear etc. and we get some montage episodes about the best bits. Considering there's obviously a long plot going on I'm not expecting Vanderer to keep this level of detail through the whole thing... actually I rather hope for the opposite because too many stories refuse to do time skips and so everything from the MC starting out to ending a cataclysmic disaster tends to happen within a couple of months at most and then we get some pitiful "ending slides". I want games where the actual relationships, pregnancies etc actually happen and the LI's story doesn't end after they get together with the MC.

Might be too much of a speculation but my feeling is that ex princess dies, time skips happen, Athagan gets older and weaker and an assassin or a Daemon gets the better of him at which point we return to normal time.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
My guess is that after we deal with the ex princess there will be some time skips where the party trains, gets better gear etc. and we get some montage episodes about the best bits. Considering there's obviously a long plot going on I'm not expecting Vanderer to keep this level of detail through the whole thing... actually I rather hope for the opposite because too many stories refuse to do time skips and so everything from the MC starting out to ending a cataclysmic disaster tends to happen within a couple of months at most and then we get some pitiful "ending slides". I want games where the actual relationships, pregnancies etc actually happen and the LI's story doesn't end after they get together with the MC.

Might be too much of a speculation but my feeling is that ex princess dies, time skips happen, Athagan gets older and weaker and an assassin or a Daemon gets the better of him at which point we return to normal time.
yeah something along those lines, but i think well get to resolve at least Kess her scars
it was mentioned quite a few times that eloise has proactively using those orcs and most likely is hiding inside their territory where the orc whit the cursed blades also is most likely to be around he seems likely to be some orc champion or chieftan so i expect some showdown whit it before,during or right after dealing whit eloise

Reactions: kMimster

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well... I have some bad news. There's a reason we're all talking about it after all. Because it's done been confirmed to be something that will happen in the future.
yeah we got a few people here that weren't there when vanderer spilled the beans

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

well vander talked about future ship travel taking weeks to complete, so some time skip will be inevitables.

well athagan death it's prevedible as is sad. the guy it's a real solid character with badass moment of pure badassitude. (cit)

Last edited:
Reactions: kMimster

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
well vander talked about future ship travel taking weeks to complete, so some time skip will be inevitables.
Yep, there will be timeskips, notably when they will go to Honshu, the fantasy Japan of the setting. Right now, though, he has too much going to do that.

I intend the game to still have 2 years of development, perhaps more, so there will be time for that later.

4.40 star(s) 53 Votes