maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
What exactly are these "right conditions"? Do I have to skim through every single message in this thread or try to decipher the code to figure it out? I have tried every single option while drunk and horny, nothing leads to sex. I hate cryptic shit like this.
You shouldn't hyper-focus on it, really. Every sex scene in this game has random elements to them, you can't have one single guide that always leads you to a specific outcome. If you really want to experiment on it I would suggest doing quick save in the beginning and then load using skip already seen text to spot all the possible paths. Ultimately it is very insignificant what exactly Simon does to you. That being said, there's like 20+ slightly different outcomes to his scene.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
What exactly are these "right conditions"? Do I have to skim through every single message in this thread or try to decipher the code to figure it out? I have tried every single option while drunk and horny, nothing leads to sex. I hate cryptic shit like this.
Get drunk by sitting close and waiting for your chance, Simon will come to you himself, tell truth, Simon will offer to play a naked game, agree. May need to have lust/confidence

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
You shouldn't hyper-focus on it, really. Every sex scene in this game has random elements to them, you can't have one single guide that always leads you to a specific outcome. If you really want to experiment on it I would suggest doing quick save in the beginning and then load using skip already seen text to spot all the possible paths. Ultimately it is very insignificant what exactly Simon does to you. That being said, there's like 20+ slightly different outcomes to his scene.
In my previous playthrough the MC could never have vaginal sex even when she explicitly asked for it and I thought it might be related to this particular event (losing virginity). That's why I wanted to see it for once at least.

May need to have lust/confidence
What is the required "confidence" value then? Is 40 enough?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
In my previous playthrough the MC could never have vaginal sex even when she explicitly asked for it and I thought it might be related to this particular event (losing virginity). That's why I wanted to see it for once at least.

What is the required "confidence" value then? Is 40 enough?
Ah, there was some issues with the .18 vaginal request that should be fixed now in .19 - In any case Simon quest does not lock you out of anything regardless of how it ends. There is certain amount of resistance to having sex as long as Sam is a virgin, which is what you experienced. Still it is not impossible to lose it. I even did a post few pages back where a bar patron took my character's first time by force. That happened when asking for buttsecks.

Reactions: menatv and Tanzie

xdbx

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I think I've found a bug, when a try to buy "Miss Santa Dress" I lose my money but the clothe stay in the shop and I don't have it in my wardrobe

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Sam_Tail, I feel this scene leads to sex too often without asking the player for input. Even a virgin Sam just goes along with it like it was another normal work day. Oh, and it seems every time you have sex in the bar your panties get stolen if you still had them, and nobody mentions anything about taking the panties.
Untitled.jpg

EDIT: got one
Code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/trainstation_local_pub.rpy", line 9, in script call
    $ arrival()
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/kitchen.rpy", line 9, in script call
    $ arrival()
  File "game/scripts/core/game calls/tired_events.rpy", line 111, in script
    if vvirgin == True:
  File "game/scripts/core/game calls/tired_events.rpy", line 111, in <module>
    if vvirgin == True:
NameError: name 'vvirgin' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Fixer 0.2.19
Sat Dec 19 23:42:44 2020

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
maankamara I agree. I noticed that when testing last night and I will put it behind a blackout drunk roll in the next build. When trying to stay a virgin this event is the worst. Also fixed the pants issue and that error you posted.

SilasFin Absolutely. Progression starting from handjobs/blowjobs make more sense than straight to sex so I will add them in soonish.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
whats the point of buying sport bra and wont be able to wear it xD just have to cover it up
If you are confident enough, you can wear only your sports bra as part of the sports outfit ;)
Does not appear to be the case in latest version... Used debug menu to max out confidence and fitness yet still unable to take off volleyball top. Removing the volleyball top and clicking any button (close wardrobe, top, bottom, etc) will immediately reverts back to volleyball top. I tried a few hacks to fix it but I'm not familiar with this codebase so no dice.

Edit: Found the problem (a typo), change the following two lines in scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe.rpy:
Python:
        elif tab_top == "sports":
            setattr(sports, outfit_type, number)
to:
Python:
        elif tab_top == "sport": 
            setattr(sport, outfit_type, number)

Last edited:
Reactions: maankamara

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Does not appear to be the case in latest version... Used debug menu to max out confidence and fitness yet still unable to take off volleyball top. Removing the volleyball top and clicking any button (close wardrobe, top, bottom, etc) will immediately reverts back to volleyball top. I tried a few hacks to fix it but I'm not familiar with this codebase so no dice.

Edit: Found the problem (a typo), change the following two lines in scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe.rpy:
Python:
        elif tab_top == "sports":
            setattr(sports, outfit_type, number)
to:
Python:
        elif tab_top == "sport":
            setattr(sport, outfit_type, number)
Thanks. Yes that was causing an issue. I will be pushing another update soonish with these fixes.

And it always surprises me that my code can be managed by others. Not sure I would have easily spotted that typo.

xdbx

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I think I've found a bug, when a try to buy "Miss Santa Dress" I lose my money but the clothe stay in the shop and I don't have it in my wardrobe
Problem is line 41 in game/scripts/core/shops/shop_cosplay.rpy the dress is not registered in the good category
you need to replace :
Python:
action If (player.cash >= outfit_10_cost, [Function (add_wardrobe, owned_top, 10), Hide("shop_text"), Function(player.remove_money, outfit_10_cost), Function(pc_dress)], Show("no_money"))
by:
Python:
action If (player.cash >= outfit_10_cost, [Function (add_wardrobe, owned_outfit, 10), Hide("shop_text"), Function(player.remove_money, outfit_10_cost), Function(pc_dress)], Show("no_money"))

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I don't see anything wrong in the pic you posted. You get to the institute by pressing the hospital button at the bottom of the screen and going in the hospital.

And Santa dress bug will be fixed in a build I release today.

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
so outside of school, you can only do the bar job right? high enough dance leads to time skip to night. <- planned but not in game events I guess.

Jul 29, 2018
Great game; sorry to add to the technical stuff, but: Some things seem to be locked in place or non-repeatable. Examples:

• After getting pregnant and giving birth, it seems she can't get pregnant again (without the cheat) and stays in the "normal" part of her cycle forever.
  • The fitness stat can decrease, but after cheating the fitness up (or is it after something else? Not sure), the paperdoll stays looking ideal.
  • Get raped once in the park, can't get raped again.
  • After giving birth, can't do dance class; still says you're pregnant.
Really good as a start overall, though.

Haha February

Aug 24, 2020
Will there be an option to get tattoos and getting addicted to drugs or beer in the future updates?Really looking forward for this game!

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes