• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 19, 2020
I'll try this out when it's had a few updates. Usually I don't play first releases, I have to say though this looks like a high potential game, the artwork and characters look perfecto

Reactions: Jimboy88

swilliam

May 26, 2017
You currently have the prologue/tutorial and intro missions that are the main story. In the sandbox you have a well fleshed out barjob and school stuff for backstory. The prologue and main story is maybe an hour or so (assuming you read the content) with the sandbox stuff adding more.
In the intro you get a script error if you dont allow your sister into the changing room.
"could not find label tfstart_shopping_4_no_cosmetics"

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
In the intro you get a script error if you dont allow your sister into the changing room.
I have exactly the same error. And it is not recoverable from (like many renpy errors are).

MyUsernameWasTaken

Jun 12, 2019
i've gotten a job in the pub but it's not letting me work there "i dont feel comfortable serving all these men" is there something i can do to not be scared?

Reactions: Kyraga

adrie4u

Feb 14, 2019
i've gotten a job in the pub but it's not letting me work there "i dont feel comfortable serving all these men" is there something i can do to not be scared?
Mmm, a pity.
Think I'll wait for the next version or at least a fix version:unsure:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Will the sex scenes be animated in the future?
Probably not.

Welp, that's what I get for not reading the tags carefully:
The game looked great but I personally can't handle gender-bending/transformation, so I got disappointed when I found out this game was about that.
Not my cup of tea, but I wish the best for this game and dev.
Fem start prologue is planned but started with gender bender as it lends it's self well to adding an in your face tutorial.
Finally, a female protagonist game that actually lets you customize your clothing without any crazy restrictions, full freedom on that. Going out without bra and panties in a school uniform. 10 points for that(See the video below)!
Has problems where if you are in the house between 23:00 and 6:00. you will waste time, only when you're in the bedroom, that doesn't happen. Perhaps the many, many clicks could be annoying, having to go through menus and icons with the mouse where l think changing from school uniform to swimsuit could be easily done with just a hotkey. Maybe there is a solution to that? Implementing a shortcut system? Regardless, has potential
Thanks for the kind words. The wardrobe system being without restrictions is a key point of it. If the player wants to do it, why should I stop them?

Also why is it so many clicks? The wardrobe remembers what you last wore in that slot so it is just a case of opening it, selecting your uniform and closing again. Is there something else you are doing? Or do you mean to switch clothes without even opening the wardrobe?

You should definitely look for someone to proofread the texts in the game.
Been a fair amount of proofreading but there is a lot of text to go though. Would be happy to know of any issues found.

Thanks for reporting. Updated version on Mega here.

How did you manage to get the fitness requirement to work in the pub while being scared? Running in the park should boost your confidence as well as fitness so shouldn't have trouble meeting the requirement for the pub.

And thanks for the kind words guys, it's nice to know that something I spent quite some time working on is being enjoyed.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
I keep getting errors while running... can ignore or roll back but yeah they happen a lot. I think it's the add desire 3 event if that helps.

Also... my character is just perpetually horny?

Edit: also my character is also scared of everything and i've been spam running in the park.

Last edited:

Mattricole

May 14, 2018
Probably not.

Fem start prologue is planned but started with gender bender as it lends it's self well to adding an in your face tutorial.

Thanks for the kind words. The wardrobe system being without restrictions is a key point of it. If the player wants to do it, why should I stop them?

Also why is it so many clicks? The wardrobe remembers what you last wore in that slot so it is just a case of opening it, selecting your uniform and closing again. Is there something else you are doing? Or do you mean to switch clothes without even opening the wardrobe?

Been a fair amount of proofreading but there is a lot of text to go though. Would be happy to know of any issues found.

Thanks for reporting. Updated version on Mega here. PC Mac

How did you manage to get the fitness requirement to work in the pub while being scared? Running in the park should boost your confidence as well as fitness so shouldn't have trouble meeting the requirement for the pub.

And thanks for the kind words guys, it's nice to know that something I spent quite some time working on is being enjoyed.
My fitness says "You're slim but still have a little pudge" and I'm still at "everything scares you"

Grvnha654

Nov 8, 2020
If it were that simple I would be very happy. To keep the filesize as low as it is, I redrew everything in monochrome and used renpy to add colour to it all so I could have as many variations as I do. It also allows me to clean up shadow and clipping issues and make anything that the game doesn't have.
What graphical settings, mods, reshades etc did you use (if any) to get the base images before converting them to monochrome and doing the above?

Oct 26, 2017

B.
Well, l noticed that my schedule during the game was a lot of changing outfits just for either going to school or readying up for exercise. Not only that but a lot of clicking when inside the home or areas that have a lot of sub-areas in them. The thing is, l do not anything how the engine works but l know the essence of having hotkeys or doing actions that you do for 80%+ of the time in the game can be solved without the player wasting time through clicks and mouse movement by just pressing button(s) on the keyboard. Take an example your windows desktop: You almost always open Google Chrome, Viber or Discord right? Since you almost always do them every time you power up your computer, it would be prudent you initialize some shortcuts like opening Viber with CTRL+ALT+V or putting the Viber Icon in the taskbar and according in what order it is placed(first in the task bar), you can use the Windows key + 1 for very quick access to the program in just 1 second. This example isn't just for actions you do often, you can also do for actions that are very specific. l surely have babbled enough but l hope you get my message. If there is no other way or l am going too far, that is okay, l understand. Just wanted to voice my opinion on the matter and perhaps, learn a bit more how developers work.

Sep 22, 2018
Played for like 3 hours with no sexual content... character was horny as hell with no way to possibly relieve it. She hates everyone and everything. Sounds like a typical emo teenager.

Reactions: Kyraga and Difictly

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Yep, I am quite convinced that there is something preventing from courage from rising. Or I missed something.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I keep getting errors while running... can ignore or roll back but yeah they happen a lot. I think it's the add desire 3 event if that helps.

Also... my character is just perpetually horny?

Edit: also my character is also scared of everything and i've been spam running in the park.
Yes that did help. Fixed it.

And being perpetually horny is something I need to balance. The more sexy you are dressed, the faster your desire goes up and if you are fat or dressed conservatively it goes down.

The Mega link is broken
Some folks on the F95zone discord were saying mega was having some issues. So I might well be that since seems fine for me now.

What graphical settings, mods, reshades etc did you use (if any) to get the base images before converting them to monochrome and doing the above?
I didn't convert to monochrome, I entirely redrew it using the base as a guide. So the settings I used were mostly vanilla

Wow, so many bugs o_O

I'll watch for this game, but the amount of bugs is not very promising - I can't even go to sleep, the game locks on the entrance and says that I should go home over and over until morning.
I was unable to track down the issue you are having. Any chance of more information?

And I have been getting a fair amount of people saying they don't reach the confidence requirement to work in the pub, so I removed it for now so that people can sink their teeth into the events there. It also has the reported bugs above fixed.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes