Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
I finished the scene where you first meet Simon, then when the conversation ended he refused to leave. Now he's just following me around and silently judging everything I do.
i think he thinks your girl is sexy ha ha ha but all jokes aside that happen to me too

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
There are sex scenes tied to working in the bar. You can agree to sell parts of your uniform, and if you get drunk before working it seems like you have a better chance of being propositioned for sex while working.

EDIT: Additionally, for the console the variables seem to be desire, allure, tired, mood, confidence, fitness, and int from left to right.

Last edited:

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I've encountered some bugs. I will be in my room and click on the bed to sleep and I get a message that it is late and I need to go home and teleports me to the lobby elevator and I can't move for several hours and I am extremely tired at morning time because I actually didn't get any sleep. Anytime I get stuck outside when getting late it does the same thing. I have clothes disappearing and reappearing later. I can't remember the other issues I had....I will try to write them down next time.

Grvnha654

Nov 8, 2020
I didn't convert to monochrome, I entirely redrew it using the base as a guide. So the settings I used were mostly vanilla
Oh ok, thanks for the answer regardless.
On another note will be keeping an eye on this game especially since you mentioned sandbox gameplay will be expanded and a female start added.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
I'll be very disappointed if you can't fuck Emilie in a future update. Also, do the clothing restrictions go away eventually, like not being able to sleep naked or go braless with a low-cut top?

Edit: Yes, raising the confidence lets you dress more daring, though it seems there are still a few limits. Might be caused by me editing the save, tho.

Last edited:

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
has anyone found out what the console commands are?
As I said above, variables for stats are desire, allure, tired, mood, confidence, fitness, and int so for example "player.desire = 100" would set your arousal to the max.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
Code:
if not 6 in owned_outfit:
    imagebutton auto "wardrobe/clothes/wardrobe_outfit_swimsuit2b_%s.png":
        action If (player.cash >= outfit_compswimmesh_cost, [Function (add_wardrobe, owned_outfit, 2), Hide("shop_text"), Function(player.remove_money, outfit_compswimmesh_cost), Function(pc_dress)], Show("no_money"))

Function (add_wardrobe, owned_outfit, 2) should be Function (add_wardrobe, owned_outfit, 6) to add the correct outfit.

Oct 15, 2017
There are sex scenes tied to working in the bar. You can agree to sell parts of your uniform, and if you get drunk before working it seems like you have a better chance of being propositioned for sex while working.

EDIT: Additionally, for the console the variables seem to be desire, allure, tired, mood, confidence, fitness, and int from left to right.
I see how the cheats work now thank you! - I found a few cheats as well making yourself Drunk and maybe also Pregnant.
- Try: player.drunk = 100
- Try: player.pregnant = 100
- I think they may have a Pregnancy command as well; - "to check to see if you may be pregnant as well."
and also if you do it without =100 towards the end or whatever you can check to see exactly what the number of the thing is like your level for something and you can change it if it's too low or something and thought that was pretty neat.

Last edited:

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Sam_Tail great game you have here, a little gem. I already left a review.

Im wondering if you can add a "stats menu" or "sexual menu" that shows if you are a virgin or not, how many pregnacies you had, how many vaginal sex you had, same for anal, oral, etc. It will be a great touch to the game.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
Hello.

There is a typo in script 'characters/tucker.rpy' causing a bug, line 33 :

elif mmain_quest_03.active == True:

instead of

elif main_quest_03.active == True:

Regards,

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes