Feb 27, 2018
I've tried the update and it has some new art and content, so it was definitely made by Sam_Tail. So if it does contain malware, it's from him.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Never going to happen. Way too much work and not even sure its possible with all the customisation.
More like the game engine is not fitting for this type of games with so much customization options. Ungodly amount of work and not worth it.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
It is a beta that was posted to his Patreon subscribers, since that's one of the rewards for being a supporter. One or more supporters also leak the patreon version here most of the time, which is almost always buggy with a lot of placeholder content.
No, it was NOT postet to his Patreon subscribers, because I AM one of his subscribers and i have never seen this version. Even if this version was only available to higher tiers, then Patreon would show me the post with a lock, telling me that i could unlock the post. So it was probably postet in his discord and that means its unfinished, unstable and buggy as fuck. Have fun "playing" this mess xD

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
No, it was NOT postet to his Patreon subscribers, because I AM one of his subscribers and i have never seen this version. Even if this version was only available to higher tiers, then Patreon would show me the post with a lock, telling me that i could unlock the post. So it was probably postet in his discord and that means its unfinished, unstable and buggy as fuck. Have fun "playing" this mess xD
Ah, I had missed that it wasn't a standard patreon release. Regardless, I personally mostly wait to see what people say about the non-public releases, so I have no buggy mess.

Dharc

Jan 25, 2018
Apparently you can get the Exhibitionist perk early as well as get laid quite early in the game
I usually choose the FORMER MALE background en then convince Emile to Buy the Thong after that getting the Most slutty bikini before Sunday ends and go to beach with Emile an event will occur were we agreed to take off our swimsuit and the where we get hit on by 2 dudes Emile goes somewhere tho get nailed and we get the option to either do it or not but we left the event properly with the Exhibitionist perk before getting to choose our background

Feb 27, 2018
This makes a lot more sense than "Well, akshully in a world as rough and lawless (blah blah blah)..."
Thanks.

Given the current kerfuffle about 0.3.2.39, I'll avoid it until it can at least be verified as legitimate.
your landlord is explicitly intended to be basically a low tier gangster with a high opinion of himself. There has been a lot of discussion in this thread about that. Go back a few pages and you'll find it intermixed with discussions about and

Last edited:

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Lol. Seems like there's a shitstorm brewing here. I'll wait a month or two to see where this goes.

Also. What's the aprox amount of fun-time this game has to offer up until this point?

WiseZelda

Jul 11, 2022
People seem very scared of 0.3.2.39 which is understandable.
It's a real build that the $10+ tier of patrons have access to. Those builds are not posted to patreon directly:
1717402183024.png
1717402224404.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

wastedbrainpower

Jun 27, 2021
Two weeks into the game and I got to the point where the story says they accept their new body, but the way it happens didn’t quite sit right with me.

I started with the male origin*, did a lot of stat grinding, and took my time going into the promiscuous stuff. The image I had in my head was that they didn’t necessarily hate this but did want to just go on with their life as they had before; Samual or Samantha, they’ve got more important things to worry about; they’re open to trying feminine things when introduced to them, especially if by their sister or friends, but the familiarity of hanging out with the boys and being a bit of a tomboy is comforting to them. That’s basically how I tried to RP things.

*disclaimer that I have not tried the female origin for comparison.

I’ve really liked the content and its pacing up to this point, with Sammy adapting maybe a bit more quickly than is realistic, but more importantly at a steady pace that works for the story and has kept gameplay from getting stale.

However, the change at the two-week mark felt comparatively jarring and made me think I’d missed some option. This is mainly because it is the first time something happened in the game that didn’t seem at all within the player’s control and broke from the way I’d interpreted Sammy during those first two weeks.

Hence, I came to the thread to find out what had actually happened here (I since read all the posts I could find, including the dev’s own explanation).

It now mostly makes sense to me what this is meant to represent but I still don’t feel like the Former man origin perk should necessarily disappear entirely.

I’ve really liked the dialogue that addresses their origin but I hadn’t even noticed it was being brought up less frequently until explicitly told I was at a cutoff point.

I also feel like even if they are completely coming to terms with their new body, even preferring it to the old one, it is presented more like they outright forget their past/I’m now being made to play the game with a new character.

Unlike the hidden stat I read about, the perk is simply either there or not. I feel it would be better handled like the change from having the Virgin perk to gaining the Technical virgin perk.

i.e. if the perk stayed but the description were to becomes less negative/retrospective:

• no longer - “I used to be a man, then some fucked up science experiment turned me into a girl…”
  • but for example simply - “I’m a girl due to that science experiment” or “I’m a girl in this new life”

As for the stat modifiers, they suit me more than the alternatives but if they need to be removed (e.g. if for balancing or thematic reasons) I wouldn’t so much mind them disappearing like with the aforementioned perk. Alternatively, it’d be cool if the soft transition of Sammy becoming used to their new life then extended into those status effects becoming progressively more minor in the days following their decision to embrace their new identity.

Of course, since I enjoyed it in the early game, it would be nice to see mention of the male origin appear occasionally later on (e.g. inside jokes with people in the know), but again I don’t think I’d even have noticed that had stopped if I wasn’t told about it.

On the other hand, the perk suddenly disappearing makes more sense to me if it is presented as an epiphany that they were always trans female, rather than just accepting of the new body, but again I think it would be good for the player to have freedom there.

Notes unrelated to the above:

• There’s occasional minor dialogue that doesn’t make sense (e.g. encouraging Robin to hang out with the boys and then in a later conversation she let’s you know she’s played with them before she logically could have).
  • The male roommates get mentioned a fair bit but I haven’t seen hide nor hair. I guess they’re future content to look forward to?
  • Robin mentions safety in going to and from the beach together but, unlike the School journey, I haven’t figured out a way to go together. Is that not implemented yet?
  • Some of the things that happen when you’re very horny can be strange, though I suppose it’s probably unfeasible to account for every scenario. E.g. Sammy thinks that the boys will help them “cool off” if they go to the sports field, but then they run to the lockers when you start trying to head that way, or… I genuinely did a double take here, when they thought “I’m so horny” followed by “I wonder if I can catch a bird”.
  • Emile disappearing is treated VERY casually by Sammy, to the point that for a while I assumed she just had a very restricted schedule, until it finally came up in conversation by the old lockers. It would be nice if they expressed some concern and/or if there was a given reason for Sammy to initially assume Emile was just too busy to visit.
  • Failing persuasion during whoring does not seem to have any actual consequences. Is that part of this “danger content” that was removed?
  • Similarly, I thought there’d be downsides to going commando (e.g. discomfort or increased danger in certain clothes, pants or skirts respectively, for example), but it seems only bras have an effect and that is only on Sammy’s allure?
  • The number of showers you need to take daily seems excessive. It’s like the scientists that put your body together accidently used five peoples worth of sweat glands.
  • The friendship interactions have seemed as well written as the sexual parts, which is exactly what I look for in these games, it adds a lot of charm and depth to the world, love it.

I wanted to give thoughts on my experience since I’ve enjoyed it a lot thus far, but then I’ve gone and left it a couple of weeks since I last picked the game up, so I hope my feedback is coherent and that I didn’t forget anything (or ramble too long).

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Two weeks into the game and I got to the point where the story says they accept their new body, but the way it happens didn’t quite sit right with me.
I believe one of the major reasons that the Main Character adjusts so easily to her new body is that her memories of her previous life are fuzzy at best. This actually comes up in a conversation she has, I think with Emile, but I'm not sure if that's correct as it's been a while since I had time to play.

Reactions: wildride69

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Alright, so with this new version, do we have to activate the danger content in the script? if so, how do we go about that?
Back in early May, they were being all squirrely with the process I didn't quite grasp if I was doing it right.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019

I started with the male origin*, did a lot of stat grinding, and took my time going into the promiscuous stuff. The image I had in my head was that they didn’t necessarily hate this but did want to just go on with their life as they had before; Samual or Samantha, they’ve got more important things to worry about; they’re open to trying feminine things when introduced to them, especially if by their sister or friends, but the familiarity of hanging out with the boys and being a bit of a tomboy is comforting to them. That’s basically how I tried to RP things.

*disclaimer that I have not tried the female origin for comparison.

I’ve really liked the content and its pacing up to this point, with Sammy adapting maybe a bit more quickly than is realistic, but more importantly at a steady pace that works for the story and has kept gameplay from getting stale.

However, the change at the two-week mark felt comparatively jarring and made me think I’d missed some option. This is mainly because it is the first time something happened in the game that didn’t seem at all within the player’s control and broke from the way I’d interpreted Sammy during those first two weeks.

Hence, I came to the thread to find out what had actually happened here (I since read all the posts I could find, including the dev’s own explanation).

It now mostly makes sense to me what this is meant to represent but I still don’t feel like the Former man origin perk should necessarily disappear entirely.

I’ve really liked the dialogue that addresses their origin but I hadn’t even noticed it was being brought up less frequently until explicitly told I was at a cutoff point.

I also feel like even if they are completely coming to terms with their new body, even preferring it to the old one, it is presented more like they outright forget their past/I’m now being made to play the game with a new character.

Unlike the hidden stat I read about, the perk is simply either there or not. I feel it would be better handled like the change from having the Virgin perk to gaining the Technical virgin perk.

i.e. if the perk stayed but the description were to becomes less negative/retrospective:

• no longer - “I used to be a man, then some fucked up science experiment turned me into a girl…”
  • but for example simply - “I’m a girl due to that science experiment” or “I’m a girl in this new life”

As for the stat modifiers, they suit me more than the alternatives but if they need to be removed (e.g. if for balancing or thematic reasons) I wouldn’t so much mind them disappearing like with the aforementioned perk. Alternatively, it’d be cool if the soft transition of Sammy becoming used to their new life then extended into those status effects becoming progressively more minor in the days following their decision to embrace their new identity.

Of course, since I enjoyed it in the early game, it would be nice to see mention of the male origin appear occasionally later on (e.g. inside jokes with people in the know), but again I don’t think I’d even have noticed that had stopped if I wasn’t told about it.

On the other hand, the perk suddenly disappearing makes more sense to me if it is presented as an epiphany that they were always trans female, rather than just accepting of the new body, but again I think it would be good for the player to have freedom there.

Notes unrelated to the above:

• There’s occasional minor dialogue that doesn’t make sense (e.g. encouraging Robin to hang out with the boys and then in a later conversation she let’s you know she’s played with them before she logically could have).
  • The male roommates get mentioned a fair bit but I haven’t seen hide nor hair. I guess they’re future content to look forward to?
  • Robin mentions safety in going to and from the beach together but, unlike the School journey, I haven’t figured out a way to go together. Is that not implemented yet?
  • Some of the things that happen when you’re very horny can be strange, though I suppose it’s probably unfeasible to account for every scenario. E.g. Sammy thinks that the boys will help them “cool off” if they go to the sports field, but then they run to the lockers when you start trying to head that way, or… I genuinely did a double take here, when they thought “I’m so horny” followed by “I wonder if I can catch a bird”.
  • Emile disappearing is treated VERY casually by Sammy, to the point that for a while I assumed she just had a very restricted schedule, until it finally came up in conversation by the old lockers. It would be nice if they expressed some concern and/or if there was a given reason for Sammy to initially assume Emile was just too busy to visit.
  • Failing persuasion during whoring does not seem to have any actual consequences. Is that part of this “danger content” that was removed?
  • Similarly, I thought there’d be downsides to going commando (e.g. discomfort or increased danger in certain clothes, pants or skirts respectively, for example), but it seems only bras have an effect and that is only on Sammy’s allure?
  • The number of showers you need to take daily seems excessive. It’s like the scientists that put your body together accidently used five peoples worth of sweat glands.
  • The friendship interactions have seemed as well written as the sexual parts, which is exactly what I look for in these games, it adds a lot of charm and depth to the world, love it.

I wanted to give thoughts on my experience since I’ve enjoyed it a lot thus far, but then I’ve gone and left it a couple of weeks since I last picked the game up, so I hope my feedback is coherent and that I didn’t forget anything (or ramble too long).
I'm also not a fan of how former man just gets removed and mentioned it on several times. removing it so quickly makes it almost pointless in my opinion. I feel it is a big missed opportunity for roleplaying it could be split into 3 routes disapproving, neutral and approving. or virgin, whore and slut.

One of my favourite events in the game is the beach trip with Emilie because it is impacted by the choices you make.

But even once Sammy gets used to her new body former man shouldn't fully go away but transform as you say even if it boils down to some changes in Sammy's thoughts/reactions/comments.
let's take a blowjob for example

Disapproving: "Ugh this is disgusting I can't believe I have to suck a cock but I need the money. Definitely preferred being on the receiving end. Have to spit it out fast. I hate being a girl"

Neutral: "Sucking cock is not so bad plus I get paid not sure if I like getting or giving more. I hope he cums in my mouth cleaning it off my face is a pain."

Approving: "I love sucking cock ❤❤ and I'm even getting paid yay. Can't believe I haven't done this sooner hope he has a big yummy load for me ❤. I'm so happy I'm a girl now❤."

other thoughts could be things like:
"I wonder what this guy would do if he knew I used to be a dude myself."
"I never thought I could find guys attractive but here I am betting bent over by a hot guy and I love it."
"I wish I had a hottie like me to fuck when I was still a guy."
"huh, I think I like getting creampies more than giving them who would have thought."

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
In all fairness, keeping Former Man would segway perfectly into a 'lesbian' relationship. I believe Sammy already has the option of moving in with the junkyard girl?

When a Former Man gets the option two weeks in to change their origin trait, it'd be nice to have an option to keep Former Man instead, with Sammy going "Fuck it, i may have boobs now but i'm still a guy." The responses (s)he has to getting raped with Former Man active are already in the game, all you'd need to do is not switch over to the female variants.

I can handle quest dialogue being the same as Female Start Sammy, because he'd be aware the world sees him as female and it's not like he can explain it to everyone he talks to even if it wasn't a big secret that would bite him in the ass if people found out, so going along with it would be easier.

Reactions: Axismundi

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In all fairness, keeping Former Man would segway perfectly into a 'lesbian' relationship. I believe Sammy already has the option of moving in with the junkyard girl?

When a Former Man gets the option two weeks in to change their origin trait, it'd be nice to have an option to keep Former Man instead, with Sammy going "Fuck it, i may have boobs now but i'm still a guy." The responses (s)he has to getting raped with Former Man active are already in the game, all you'd need to do is not switch over to the female variants.

I can handle quest dialogue being the same as Female Start Sammy, because he'd be aware the world sees him as female and it's not like he can explain it to everyone he talks to even if it wasn't a big secret that would bite him in the ass if people found out, so going along with it would be easier.
I think it'd be more reasonable to instead have former man expire and when it does add a new perk to the choice list for the former man start, maybe something like "man at heart".
Either way even though I'd enjoy that it sounds hella niche and I'm not sure it'd be worth developing content for it on a whole.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019

Another route I've been pondering, was if Sammy decides to embrace her more masculine instincts (or even with story events that toughen her up in the female route) and encourage Sammy to become a more ruthless bad girl. I think it would be cool to turn the tables on the random attackers, or extort punters for more money. Could even have a story path where you make the bullies submit to you and become your dogs to open up new paths for completing missions.

Ex-Hooker

Dec 14, 2021
Another route I've been pondering, was if Sammy decides to embrace her more masculine instincts (or even with story events that toughen her up in the female route) and encourage Sammy to become a more ruthless bad girl. I think it would be cool to turn the tables on the random attackers, or extort punters for more money. Could even have a story path where you make the bullies submit to you and become your dogs to open up new paths for completing missions.
would be cool. I've been wanting more bad ass Sammy who extorts people and steals stuff. This is probably just me but I've been wanting Sammy to rob the motel since it was released. Like we know they have cash because they pay out bank for pink tickets and I didn't see any security at the desk, just the receptionist...

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I think it'd be more reasonable to instead have former man expire and when it does add a new perk to the choice list for the former man start, maybe something like "man at heart".
Either way even though I'd enjoy that it sounds hella niche and I'm not sure it'd be worth developing content for it on a whole.
Not even that much, actually.

You keep the 'Former Man' reactions to having sex, and from personal experience (in my old workplace i looked a lot like my boss so customers thought we were brothers) you eventually roll with it because you can no longer be arsed to explain the situation, so the rest of the game can proceed using Sammy's existing content.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes