one.grit

Jan 23, 2024
There is an implication that anyone who goes to school is under the age of consent.
It isn't a huge issue, because you could just rename it college or training centre or some such, as attendance is strictly optional, and there aren't many schools where that happens.
Thank you for the explanation.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There is an implication that anyone who goes to school is under the age of consent.
It isn't a huge issue, because you could just rename it college or training centre or some such, as attendance is strictly optional, and there aren't many schools where that happens.
Have to do away with uniforms too. That or take the Kagura games route and require a patch file to access any sex or nudity content.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
-- --

v0.3.3.02 change log
  • Fixed Simon crashing
  • Made it so you can gift Cass or Mira individually when they are together so it’s possible to give spray or poison.
  • Fixed being able to speak to Kitty without having met her before
  • Fixed issue with the alarm clock
  • Fixed issue where some character names were crashing
  • Fixed some issues where the wrong character is speaking
  • Fixed reported typos and text errors

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020

With the Streetwalker update now out the door, it is a good time to talk about my future plans.

Since streetwalking took a lot longer than I had anticipated, I want to do a few focused mini updates before moving onto another larger update. So a while ago I did a poll to gauge interest in various parts of the game and, through that, I have decided that the following updates will be as you see below. Starting with exhibitionism and working downwards. Although before any of that, I will no doubt have bugs and issues to fix first.

Each part except the main story is planned to take 4-6 weeks, but I will be flexible with that time frame in case something is particularly interesting.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Will this game ever get a definitive end?
Maybe, but probably not. The story allows for all manner of missions. So even if I bring the Dr Curse story line to an end, there will always be other stories I could do. Any proper end I add that finished the game will be played once then avoided like in most sandbox games, so I would rather spend time on content that wont b avoided.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes