• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

swilliam

May 26, 2017
And I have been getting a fair amount of people saying they don't reach the confidence requirement to work in the pub, so I removed it for now so that people can sink their teeth into the events there. It also has the reported bugs above fixed.

PC MAC
Yep a lot of errors, anything that has to do with confidence seem to just bounce off because the character does not have a stat called add_confidence or something like that so im guessing the event is trying to add something that doesnt exist. Get those errors every now and then while running.

Something else that is a bit odd is if you go to school on the day it opens absolutely nothing happens, you can walk around the room and so but no events, then you go there the next day you get the "Well since you missed the first day of school here is the run down..." treatment. Also on the first day of school with classes some girl in gym was all like "Dang you got good at dancing so why dont you join the dancing group? Lets go to events and dance!" which seems a bit odd as a first introduction of a character. Fairly sure its tied to fitness and you are not supposed to have worked out before school started???

And finally, some events during the school day also produce errors, think one of them was something or other confidence related but there also seems to be a 100% fail rate on when you get a shower after gym class(can 'ignore' the error and keep going)... will try this new version and check out the bar stuff.

Reactions: Kyraga and AndyMilk

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
i got this error during lunch at the school (along with the ones already reported, which i haven't tested whether they were fixed or not :unsure:)

also, every time you shower after class (if you shower manually it works fine), and everytime you go to Dr. Tucker you get prompted with errors
the Dr. Tucker one i think is a typo, since it shows something like "mmain_mission_3" or something, think it has an extra M at the beggining

other than that the game is great for an early build honestly impressed for a 1st release, godspeed my man

edit: got the error message for the shower part, not sure if it was intentional because it's not a completed scene, or if it's really just a mistake

edit 2: i was not sure if the courage logic was already implemented, but after reading the whole thread, it appears that it is, but it is not changing at all regardless of how much you spam running at the park

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Thank you very much for the error reports.

First day of school does have an introduction event, not sure how you missed it. Did you arrive really late or something? Arriving between 8-10 would trigger it, later than that the school will be closed to you until 2pm where you can walk around normally like you described. The event wont trigger that late since classes have ended.

And you are right about the dance classes. I didn't account for someone meeting the fitness requirement so early at school. There is a normal introduction first but it got pushed back in favour of running the event to join the troupe. I'll fix that in a later update.

Shower and Tucker issue is fixed. Yes it was a typo with Tucker. Shower was not intentional, I updated the shower event when I added the sweat effect but didn't apply the update to the school showers, only at home.

And yeah confidence is a bit borked but is more than a 1 min fix so I'll keep the need for it removed until I fix properly.

Another updated version here.

Again, thank you for reporting the issues, it helps so much.

PSigGames

Mar 17, 2020
There is an issue with the coding. If you are awake in your home after 23:00 (11:00 p.m.), the game will boot you out of your home and force you to stay outside until 06:00 (6:00 a.m.). Likewise, it happens if you wake up too early.

I understand if you are outside, but if you are inside the home, you should not be booted outside.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
Thank you very much for the error reports.

First day of school does have an introduction event, not sure how you missed it. Did you arrive really late or something? Arriving between 8-10 would trigger it, later than that the school will be closed to you until 2pm where you can walk around normally like you described. The event wont trigger that late since classes have ended.

And you are right about the dance classes. I didn't account for someone meeting the fitness requirement so early at school. There is a normal introduction first but it got pushed back in favour of running the event to join the troupe. I'll fix that in a later update.

Shower and Tucker issue is fixed. Yes it was a typo with Tucker. Shower was not intentional, I updated the shower event when I added the sweat effect but didn't apply the update to the school showers, only at home.

And yeah confidence is a bit borked but is more than a 1 min fix so I'll keep the need for it removed until I fix properly.

Another updated version here. PC MAC

Again, thank you for reporting the issues, it helps so much.
the introduction thing i think it's because you're supposed to attend classes during day 7 or so, missed it on the first playthrough (noticed it around day 12 or so) and was told that i missed the introductions, but went to classes the very next week after the game started (on day 7) on a new playthrough and the introduction scenes triggered normally

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
found another error, on the dialog triggered when you go back to your bedroom after talking with Dr. Tucker (the one interaction where he pays you for the simon quest)

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
I believe something is wrong with the last 3 stockings images in the store, just gives prompt of red text saying an image is missing.

Also i was also thrown out of my house after 11pm if i didn't get to bed in time a few different times. Kinda weird bug haha.

Sep 26, 2020
This after every post-PE shower:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also got something similar after "show us yer tits" while running, and in a few other places.

This from jogging:

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
There is an issue with the coding. If you are awake in your home after 23:00 (11:00 p.m.), the game will boot you out of your home and force you to stay outside until 06:00 (6:00 a.m.). Likewise, it happens if you wake up too early.

I understand if you are outside, but if you are inside the home, you should not be booted outside.
Thank you, This is the same as reported earlier in the thread but I couldn't understand what was happening. Your description allowed me to track it down and fix.

found another error, on the dialog triggered when you go back to your bedroom after talking with Dr. Tucker (the one interaction where he pays you for the simon quest)
Thank you, fixed in latest version.

I believe something is wrong with the last 3 stockings images in the store, just gives prompt of red text saying an image is missing.

Also i was also thrown out of my house after 11pm if i didn't get to bed in time a few different times. Kinda weird bug haha.
Thanks, I had some trouble tracking this one down but I am guessing you were wearing your sports gear? If so I managed to catch and fix this one.

Updated op with latest links with all these fixes.

Reactions: DizzyKana

Jun 16, 2018
Has anyone actually found any sex scenes? I keep working at the bar and at the school I can't get anywhere. I've even tried a save editor and nothing.

Snozberries

Jun 3, 2017
I finished the scene where you first meet Simon, then when the conversation ended he refused to leave. Now he's just following me around and silently judging everything I do.

Reactions: barkingupastorm

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
The games a lot more refinement.
I try to go into my bedroom at around midnight, and it forces me out and then I sleep outside. Which is not very good for stats, even sleep.

So I then have to spend the rest of the day getting things workable. But sleep has sticky limits on when you can do it, which puts you off of the normal 24 hr schedule. And... if you are out late, you fall back into the sleep outside problem.

Just allowing us to always go to the bed room and sleep for an amount of time we choose could solve a lot of this. Even if there are supposed to be draw backs to sleeping all day, you could put that into a penalty to fitness.

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Has anyone actually found any sex scenes? I keep working at the bar and at the school I can't get anywhere. I've even tried a save editor and nothing.
I found one, didn't reply earlier as i hadn't yet... It needed very specific answers to simon on your first mission from the hospital/institute.

Also; I found a bug with that mission. If you linger in the bar a lot, but don't have the sex encounter, simon literally just never goes away, like someone else posted before with a screenshot of. I mouse-wheel'd back to fix it and choose a different outcome.

Reactions: Difictly
3.80 star(s) 50 Votes