Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Blocking the dance girls getting pregnant is one option, but it also means the player is locked out of content while they are pregnant. So either I have a story that makes more sense with no one being pregnant, locking players from content or I have a story that is a bit silly with a bunch of pregnant girls dancing but content is not locked.
If it helps to have a second opinion, I think the most logical solution would be to give the dancing girls plot armor against pregnancy until their route is completed, or at least completed up to a certain point within the route. The content already available would not make the plot armor outlandish, as three out of four of the dancing girls are resistant to the idea of having sex. Rachel's excuse could be she has a stash of condoms or something... until she runs out. :sneaky:

Based on the "sneak peek" content, it looks like the dancing girls are going to "open up" soon. Whether that is the conclusion of their route or not, it would be a good spot to remove the plot armor.

Unlucky RNG is probably the worst excuse for a player to be barred from pursuing a route. In the worst case scenario, a player could be soft-locked almost indefinitely because each girl keeps getting pregnant one after another.

Edit:
As much as I like to see pregnant girls, doing it this way creates a goal for the player. It would be a rather sweet reward to unlock, and it's not a difficult one to get.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
If it helps to have a second opinion, I think the most logical solution would be to give the dancing girls plot armor against pregnancy until their route is completed, or at least completed up to a certain point within the route. The content already available would not make the plot armor outlandish, as three out of four of the dancing girls are resistant to the idea of having sex. Rachel's excuse could be she has a stash of condoms or something... until she runs out. :sneaky:

Based on the "sneak peek" content, it looks like the dancing girls are going to "open up" soon. Whether that is the conclusion of their route or not, it would be a good spot to remove the plot armor.

Unlucky RNG is probably the worst excuse for a player to be barred from pursuing a route. In the worst case scenario, a player could be soft-locked almost indefinitely because each girl keeps getting pregnant one after another.

Edit:
As much as I like to see pregnant girls, doing it this way creates a goal for the player. It would be a rather sweet reward to unlock, and it's not a difficult one to get.
Player "corrupting" dancing girls to become show-off whores who always pregnant? Yes please :D
Could also be one of the routes. Another one is them becoming popular because of skill (hardest route). In my dreams of ideal game tho.
"Pure Virgin" perk kinda hints that there could be different ways to roleplay, no?

• Love
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There isn't any, so the non-existent kind. Which does raise the question as to why that tag is there, perhaps it's planned to come later.
The junkyard girl is getting freaky with her brother. Idk if there's any CGs for it but if there are then that's enough for the tag.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sweet not sure how I feel about the RNG dependant part. I would personally prefer it as part of the story. It could also have been interesting to actually have Sammy involved by having her help one of them seduce the other or corrupt both. One of the reasons why I love this game is that so many naughty things that can/will be added.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Sweet not sure how I feel about the RNG dependant part. I would personally prefer it as part of the story. It could also have been interesting to actually have Sammy involved by having her help one of them seduce the other or corrupt both. One of the reasons why I love this game is that so many naughty things that can/will be added.
She said that they've started doing "Sweet Home Alabama" years before she met Player.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
does anyone have a full save i've been stuck for 6 playthrough
Three's no such thing as a full save... There's no gallery to access, only events in the game to play through... There's also a cheat menu which should let you quickly access various event chains and adjusts stats as needed.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
prog_flat_1_banner.png

Like with the 3.0 update, I will start doing progress reports until its release. I call this pt1 but I am hopeful that it will be released before there is a need for pt2. But things don't always go as intended.

Introducing Robin.

prog_flat_1_robin.png

She is a tomboy who has always lived a poverty stricken rough and tumble life. She is new to Blaston like Sammy so the two quickly connect. While living in Blaston and hanging out with Sammy though, she starts to discover more about herself now she is living in a town of depravity and not in the caravan sites of her previous life. Sammy becomes a bad influence on her... Or maybe she is a bad influence on Sammy? Hmm, probably both on each other.

prog_flat_1_bus.png

On the sunny days she will hang out on the beach playing volleyball while on the gloomy days she will hang with Sammy and the soccer boys. There are also plans to have one extra addition to the soccer boys to even out the boy girl ratio but I will keep that quiet for now.

prog_flat_1_soccer.png

Expanding Emile

Finally Emile gets some more story of her own and we get to know her better. In the early game, Her and Sammy will head out to major locations in Blaston where she will show Sammy around. This will have major differences if you picked male start as Emile will also talk about how things work in town for girls.

prog_flat_1_emile.png

prog_flat_1_ass.png

Interesting things can happen while hanging with Emile. But since the male/female branches are totally different, I wont talk much about them and let you discover yourself. But there are also others who are more than willing to help Sammy discover things about her new body.

prog_flat_1_boys.png

Other flatmates.

These have already been drawn and planned, but events for them are limited for now. We have Oskar the landlord, Jason and Charlie. For now I will leave you with a pic of them but keep quite on their stories until they are more developed.

prog_flat_1_others.png

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
View attachment 2438042

Like with the 3.0 update, I will start doing progress reports until its release. I call this pt1 but I am hopeful that it will be released before there is a need for pt2. But things don't always go as intended.

Introducing Robin.

View attachment 2438043

She is a tomboy who has always lived a poverty stricken rough and tumble life. She is new to Blaston like Sammy so the two quickly connect. While living in Blaston and hanging out with Sammy though, she starts to discover more about herself now she is living in a town of depravity and not in the caravan sites of her previous life. Sammy becomes a bad influence on her... Or maybe she is a bad influence on Sammy? Hmm, probably both on each other.

View attachment 2438046

On the sunny days she will hang out on the beach playing volleyball while on the gloomy days she will hang with Sammy and the soccer boys. There are also plans to have one extra addition to the soccer boys to even out the boy girl ratio but I will keep that quiet for now.

View attachment 2438047

Expanding Emile

Finally Emile gets some more story of her own and we get to know her better. In the early game, Her and Sammy will head out to major locations in Blaston where she will show Sammy around. This will have major differences if you picked male start as Emile will also talk about how things work in town for girls.

View attachment 2438048

View attachment 2438049

Interesting things can happen while hanging with Emile. But since the male/female branches are totally different, I wont talk much about them and let you discover yourself. But there are also others who are more than willing to help Sammy discover things about her new body.

View attachment 2438061

Other flatmates.

These have already been drawn and planned, but events for them are limited for now. We have Oskar the landlord, Jason and Charlie. For now I will leave you with a pic of them but keep quite on their stories until they are more developed.

View attachment 2438063
Yep, now it's even more reminds me of lite version of Degrees of Lewdity. Because literally your first and closest friend there also called Robin (thou their gender can be decided by you during the game start settings, but whatever).

Overall this all looks humongous. Still wonder if this game will keep it's theme on realistic level or go full fantasy with monsters/mutants, tentacles, futas and so on later...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes