old spider

Apr 14, 2018
lol, I wonder if apartment blackmail could be introduced, then the institute would go "that ain't our problem" until you keep getting pregnant to go to missions etc. .

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Female start seems to be in the plans. You can check more about the future plans
Not just possible, but already planned. I have much of it already written on paper, just need the time to put it in the game. EDIT ninja post by maankamara :)
Fantastic, thanks.
Btw, I tried it anyway and I must say I was really impressed by the intricacy of it: different paths, different dialogues depending on scenes outcome, detailed dress system (didn't even think it was possible on that scale in Renpy), character stats, school&job&agent activities, finally an author not afraid of bad\dark\dramatic things happening in the game.. GOOD FUCKING JOB, I mean it :D
Count me in supporting as soon as there's the "female start"

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sam_Tail
A few comments\suggestions:

- If you can try opening a Subscriberstar account, I don't want you limited by stupid Patreon ToS
- Waitress job: leave more options open before the full intercourse, i.e. hj\bj. In those scenes think about different endings.
- Waitress job: in the naughty scenes think about different kind of patrons' personality (i.e. rough, cheap, generous, cruel, gentle) that bring slight different scenes (i.e. rough treatment, payng less or not paying, paying more, humiliating, etc..)
- Kinks: if possible, try also considering situations where she likes being forced\humiliated (when she's aroused could be a trigger)
- Confident stat: maybe it's difficult, but also think of a "role" where she doesn't need to be confident to seduce\obtain something..look and willingness could be enough. A "non confident" character should be possible.
- School: if she needs to have certain grades (to avoid trouble), there could be other ways she could convice the teachers *wink wink*
- School: where are the bullies? :p (remeber she's a weak looking character by design, they're a must :p)
- Dressing: have specific characters (the bold ones for example) react to her dressing provocatively
- Body: the same concept I stated on the confident stat, a "not fit" character should be considered possible in all scenes and trigger different reactions (even little ones, like a different dialogue\behaviour)
- Prostitution: consider it a middle\late game option only, and not necessarily an indipendent activity (someone could want a cut, be it the bar owner or the classic pimp)

You probably already had in mind some on these but I hope they could be useful feedback. GL ;)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really liked this, in spite of the simplistic graphics. I'd agree with those who think that the story should just start with a mousy female MC who has been body-transferred into a much hotter body. That gets rid of all of the gender hangups people seem to have about M-F instant transformations.

I loved how the character's face changed as you moved the curser over her body! :love:

The generalized "stats" also work better than hard numbers, because the player isn't seeking that last point to make the next level of whatever. Clothing clearly has an impact, but it isn't quantified clearly so the player sorta chooses the outfit the player likes that meets whatever standards the player is seeking. Much better than choosing the +6 ugly outfit because it has more game value than the +5 gorgeous outfit.

The story seems to move along fairly logically and there is a lot of content, so I'd rate this as a brilliant debut. Definitely a game to follow.

Reactions: maankamara

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am incredibly confused as to how to progress in this game. Does anybody have a walkthrough or something?
It's too short to need a walkthrough. Work on getting fit before school starts, as well as following the hospital (institute) quest line. After school starts, go to school in the mornings, run in the park twice a day or so, work in the bar, and finish any institute quests. That's pretty much all she wrote.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
work in the bar
This will only be available, once you have done, the mission involving Simon . (just a reminder)

Unless this was changed, in the latest version, (0.2.16). (haven't played that version yet ).

If, it was changed, than no matter, carry on.

BTW - You just replied with a "walk-through", of your own. :LOL:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Regarding non con scenes, it should probably depend upon a lot of factors.

Perhaps a random chance (especially in dark places and sketchy parts of the area) it does happen to her, regardless of drunk and/or horny levels. Especially if the perp has a weapon or more than one person is involved. She can keep resisting, but they still overpower her. And with the drunk levels she eventually does lose some control of what she's thinking and doing. Especially if she drinks so much she passes out or is on the verge of passing out.

And like in the bar scenes, if she is getting groped and molested and alcohol is involved, she may get horny enough that she just succumbs to her desires.

Just throwing out some ideas here.
They will very much depend on many factors like you mentioned. What I meant in my earlier post is I don't want events such as walking down the street in broad daylight and you are forced into an unavoidable encounter. Basically if the player feels they should be safe, then they should be safe.

Hanging out in an alleyway with a bunch of drunk lowlives should be risky, walking home drunk at night should pose a little risk and shopping in the middle of the afternoon should be totally fine.

lol, I wonder if apartment blackmail could be introduced, then the institute would go "that ain't our problem" until you keep getting pregnant to go to missions etc. .
Apartment stories are still in heavy development so a lot can change. But I would like to include storylines that can span a long length of time (since you will spend a lot of time there) and ones that can't really be done elsewhere. Blackmail while an interesting thing for many people, is something that can be done easily in many other environments (work/school/factions)

On the other hand, something like an extended story training you into a sub or slave, A MMF route with your sis, Making you a free use maid... These are ones that can only really exist in the home environment so I will be on the lookout for adding those kinds of storylines. But again it's still heavily in development so anything can change.

Some kind of blackmail storyline will very likely appear though. Probably involving someone from the Security faction.

Fantastic, thanks.
Btw, I tried it anyway and I must say I was really impressed by the intricacy of it: different paths, different dialogues depending on scenes outcome, detailed dress system (didn't even think it was possible on that scale in Renpy), character stats, school&job&agent activities, finally an author not afraid of bad\dark\dramatic things happening in the game.. GOOD FUCKING JOB, I mean it :D
Count me in supporting as soon as there's the "female start"
I wasn't sure if such clothing was possible myself, especially considering I had never used python/renpy before starting this project :p

All I knew was I could do the art side of it so I suspected that the game could handle it. I am quite happy with the end result.

Sam_Tail
A few comments\suggestions:

- If you can try opening a Subscriberstar account, I don't want you limited by stupid Patreon ToS
- Waitress job: leave more options open before the full intercourse, i.e. hj\bj. In those scenes think about different endings.
- Waitress job: in the naughty scenes think about different kind of patrons' personality (i.e. rough, cheap, generous, cruel, gentle) that bring slight different scenes (i.e. rough treatment, payng less or not paying, paying more, humiliating, etc..)
- Kinks: if possible, try also considering situations where she likes being forced\humiliated (when she's aroused could be a trigger)
- Confident stat: maybe it's difficult, but also think of a "role" where she doesn't need to be confident to seduce\obtain something..look and willingness could be enough. A "non confident" character should be possible.
- School: if she needs to have certain grades (to avoid trouble), there could be other ways she could convice the teachers *wink wink*
- School: where are the bullies? :p (remeber she's a weak looking character by design, they're a must :p)
- Dressing: have specific characters (the bold ones for example) react to her dressing provocatively
- Body: the same concept I stated on the confident stat, a "not fit" character should be considered possible in all scenes and trigger different reactions (even little ones, like a different dialogue\behaviour)
- Prostitution: consider it a middle\late game option only, and not necessarily an indipendent activity (someone could want a cut, be it the bar owner or the classic pimp)

You probably already had in mind some on these but I hope they could be useful feedback. GL ;)
Yes, Subscribestar is something I will look into. Never know when patreon will ban you for whatever reason.

The bar job will have other scenes as I draw the art for them, but doubt I will have unique personalities for the customers. The bar job is getting a lot of attention right now since it's the only job in the game. But it will be one of many eventually and I am using the bar as a test bed for how to write the rest. Once the other jobs are in, I doubt many players will see them in such depth as the bar is being seen in right now. Certainly not when things like BJs, gloryholes, other waitresses having sex and the like are all added.

School will get a lot of attention. Virtually every player will spend a lot of time there so it needs to be good. Bullies, humiliation, teacher seduction/sex are very popular kinks so they will no doubt be in.

I really liked this, in spite of the simplistic graphics. I'd agree with those who think that the story should just start with a mousy female MC who has been body-transferred into a much hotter body. That gets rid of all of the gender hangups people seem to have about M-F instant transformations.

I loved how the character's face changed as you moved the curser over her body! :love:

The generalized "stats" also work better than hard numbers, because the player isn't seeking that last point to make the next level of whatever. Clothing clearly has an impact, but it isn't quantified clearly so the player sorta chooses the outfit the player likes that meets whatever standards the player is seeking. Much better than choosing the +6 ugly outfit because it has more game value than the +5 gorgeous outfit.

The story seems to move along fairly logically and there is a lot of content, so I'd rate this as a brilliant debut. Definitely a game to follow.
Yeah I personally hate having to wear ugly stuff to pass certain checks as well. It's why in the end there is no beauty stat and we just assume she is good looking always. Allure kind of fills it's role a little but it doesn't carry anywhere near the kind of weight that outfits in other games might give. In fact allure was actually a hidden stat until not long before release. I only made it visible because people kind of expect a beauty type stat in this type of game.

How do I get to the 5th pic?
See this post. It goes into detail on how to trigger the event.

Teist

Sep 13, 2018
Just a quick message for support:
One of my fav game, dunno kind of the set up, the female character etc... but I kinda feel like a lack of content for now so I'm here to cheer you up! So good luck for the rest

PS: sorry if bad english but I hope the good intent is here

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Cool game. I really liked the ability to choose different clothes and customize the appearance. When do you plan to add a tattoo to the game? When do you plan to add piercings?
When the heroine works in a bar, does she have to be horny and / or drunk to agree to "be left alone with the client of the bar"? Is it possible that after a certain number of such events, she has a choice to agree or not when she is sober and not horny? It just seems logical that after the heroine "is left alone with the client of the bar" 10-20 times she gets a choice whether or not to agree to something like that being sober (for her this is a habitual thing)

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Just a quick message for support:
One of my fav game, dunno kind of the set up, the female character etc... but I kinda feel like a lack of content for now so I'm here to cheer you up! So good luck for the rest

PS: sorry if bad english but I hope the good intent is here
Thank you for your kind words, your intent is perfectly understood :)

Cool game. I really liked the ability to choose different clothes and customize the appearance. When do you plan to add a tattoo to the game? When do you plan to add piercings?
When the heroine works in a bar, does she have to be horny and / or drunk to agree to "be left alone with the client of the bar"? Is it possible that after a certain number of such events, she has a choice to agree or not when she is sober and not horny? It just seems logical that after the heroine "is left alone with the client of the bar" 10-20 times she gets a choice whether or not to agree to something like that being sober (for her this is a habitual thing)
I was actually working on the functionally for that kind of stuff last night. Here is a little teaser.

makeup.png

No tattoos or piercings just yet, but with this stuff done they can be slowly rolled out over the updates.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020

I was actually working on the functionally for that kind of stuff last night. Here is a little teaser.

View attachment 929366

No tattoos or piercings just yet, but with this stuff done they can be slowly rolled out over the updates.

Nail polish, lipstick, glasses, choker? Cool .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019

View attachment 929366

Looks good, noticed the choker, so hope that means "collars", also, as in, slave-like type, (could be necessary for a 'mission' ? (as an idea) ), or just a fashion statement, and maybe, necklaces, too ?

Was wondering if you were going to add, make-up (as in lipstick), and nail polish, . . . glad you were thinking of them too (y) !

Piercings, CHECK . . . . (y)

Tattoos, hmmm, . . . . will depend on types offered, and where on body, also, whether or not forced on her, or chosen by her to wear. (Green is good, Red is bad :LOL:, of course this is my viewpoint, and maybe forced, is necessary to a mission or the story) . ;)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Sam_Tail

I just started a new play-through of the game, (I usually start a new play-through, when trying out a new up-date, in this case Ver.0.2.16 ).

I noticed a grammatical(?) error:

Image : screenshot0001.png

as shown: "we had two choices, use the only body available to us, or let you die."

Next Image: screenshot0002.png

as shown in this image " we picked the latter option."

"latter' option = let you die (as in definition of latter = denoting the second or second mentioned of two people or things. ) letting you die, was the second, of the two choices available, in the sentence.

Replace latter with former, which refers to what you actually meant, as in, picking to put his mind in the female body.
OR

Change it this way : " I hope you can see why we didn't pick the latter option."

OR
change the previous dialog slightly, this way;

"we had two choices, let you die, or, use the only body available to us ."
Then the following dialog in the next frame, will be correct, in that you chose to not let him die.

This is probably the easier of the choices, to fix this .

PS - Sorry for the large images, (when you click the links), and explaining it in this way, but I couldn't figure out how to notate directly on the images them selves.

SilasFin

Dec 26, 2017
Found error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/home/bathroom.rpy", line 9, in script call
$ arrival()
$ arrival()
File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/pub_events/pub_work/action_scenes/pub_work_puke.rpy", line 27, in script
$rand_choice = WeightedChoice([
File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/pub_events/pub_work/action_scenes/pub_work_puke.rpy", line 32, in <module>
("pub_waitress_work_ko", 5)
TypeError: 'tuple' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ arrival()
$ arrival()
File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/pub_events/pub_work/action_scenes/pub_work_puke.rpy", line 27, in script
$rand_choice = WeightedChoice([
File "D:\Games2\TheFixer-0.2.16-pc\TheFixer-0.2.16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games2\TheFixer-0.2.16-pc\TheFixer-0.2.16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/trainstation_local/pub_events/pub_work/action_scenes/pub_work_puke.rpy", line 32, in <module>
("pub_waitress_work_ko", 5)
TypeError: 'tuple' object is not callable

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Fixer 0.2.16
Sun Dec 06 13:53:34 2020

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
As I stated earlier, just started a new game,using ver.0.2.16.

There's something 'wonky' going on, first he/she ' lost ' a pair of panty's, they just disappeared from the wardrobe !
(must be a "Panty Thief" in the building !o_O )
Sister had bought them for him/her, when she took, him/her to store to get clothing, cause he/she needed some.

Next day, he/she spoke with the counselor, and he brought some school clothes, with him for him/her, (but no panty's). He/she went running in Park and did a tour around town. Went home , watched TV with Sister, went to bed.

Next day, decided to go to store to buy a new top he/she could wear, (would cost $500 ), but when he/she got to store, he/she had only $460 !, and he/she hadn't bought anything !

Disappearing clothing, disappearing money, wonder what will disappear next ? ! :oops:

Hopefully, Sam_Tail could look into this ? I'll report again, if anything else "disappears" :cautious: .

EDIT : WTF ! I just noticed another change in this version ; the 'beers' you take from your frig at Home, COST you $40 each !
(that's where the $40 went, he/she had one beer from frig ! . . . it was not that way in last version !)
NOT noted in ChangeLog either !
If they are in your frig, it shouldn't cost anything extra o_O ! Where the in hell, does one buy beers, puts them in their frig, and pays yet again, when they go to drink them ! :eek:
Damn, damn, damn . . . tried to not use Cheats in this play-through, but now I'm forced too !
The 'beers' cost more than the money he/she was getting from giving out flyers !
Hope this is a bug, . . . . IF, it's not a bug, you should add it to the Changelog . . . . . . . :oops:

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I noticed that the guy said non-virgin sex in the scene with Simon. How do you lose your virginity before Simon? Isn't the bar unlocked after Simon?
With the way the game is currently setup, losing your virginity before Simon is highly unlikely; I think it's basically just rape events which are currently extremely rare and don't show much.
With the way the game is supposed to be setup - once other side activities and things are more fleshed out and this mission has the ~2wk wait between game start and ability to start this mission - I think it's more likely you might have had sex in that first two weeks, though I'm not exactly sure what those side activities are or how they might be balanced.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Highland_Hunter Tattoos will be all over. Shoulder, chest, nipple and you would be able to have multiple. Probably I will go for more tribal style designs or simpler shapes as I don't think intricate or detailed designs would work with this art style. As for forced, while I have no concrete plans on them at the moment, it wouldn't matter much anyway since you can remove them at the cosmetic surgeon. Will probably have quests that require them but outside of that I have no real plans yet.

Beer in the fridge has always been that way. I don't have a shop implemented yet but wanted beer to be accessible. So you get charged at the fridge for now. Something better will come in time.

Pants going missing though shouldn't happen at all. I will look into it.

SilasFin Thanks for the report, will be fixed in the next update.

LagNag As Beggarman pointed out, it's mostly future proofing. It's very hard right now to not be a virgin or pregnant, but I have already written the scenes knowing that it wont always be the case. In future you will be able to put off the institute questline and do a lot of the other stuff first. Which could result in you starting the institute stuff pregnant or not a virgin.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes