kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Try to rename the folder with the question marks. Or move the folder with the game elsewhere.

Sam_Tail
The School Cardigan does not like rain:
screenshot0001.png

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
New version out. 0.2.24. Need to start a new game.

-- --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update starts the next main mission and lays the foundation for the police missions to start as well as allowing me to eventually introduce the other factions. The rest of the mission will be in another update very soon where Sammy goes to Haven and looks for the target.

There are also a lot of new customisation options in preparation for the new mission. Here is a preview.

haven_clothes.png

This mission is being pushed earlier than I had initially planned since it helps me do the code for all the cosmetic stuff along with it being an interesting story. But later on there will be some smaller in between missions so it doesn't feel so abrupt.

ZaIgo I didn't manage to see if there was an issue with the constant anal, but I have been pretty busy with the next mission so I didn't look too deeply into it. Just in case it was a bug I added a fix for it anyway.

Why am I getting update for your post I didn't post any of this?
My fault I think. I tagged your name instead of the correct one.

Please solve the problem ?
I don't think I can do anything about that. Corrupt download or install? The question marks causing an issue. No idea, but it isn't something I can fix on my side.

Try to rename the folder with the question marks. Or move the folder with the game elsewhere.

Sam_Tail
The School Cardigan does not like rain:
Yeah I have been meaning to fix this for a while, I'll fix it soon. Thanks for the report.

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
definitely gonna put this on my watch list too seems all the games ive been seeing lately have been slow cooking on patreon for years though it's the only thing that worries me, in comparison to steam early access single devs making complex simulation/sandbox games seeemingly having faster progress.

This looks fantastic though you'll probably get $$$$$$$$$$$ once more people are aware of it.

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
I'm so glad you support your game still! I am looking forward to it so much, but I'm having an issue with my save file moving over to the new version. Do I just start over?

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
I'm so glad you support your game still! I am looking forward to it so much, but I'm having an issue with my save file moving over to the new version. Do I just start over?
You need to start a new game. The update is not backwards compatible.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I wish the outfit categories in the wardrobe had hover over descriptions like the clothing types. Like, I know they feel pretty self explanatory, and yet my character keeps getting changed into the "daytime" outfit to go to bed. I thought the night sky looking icon was "bed clothes" but maybe it was "nightlife", but then why have a separate "party" one. Are you forcing me into my daytime outfit because I set myself to sleep naked? If I'm not allowed to sleep naked, then why doesn't the icon turn red to tell me it's inappropriate?

Edit: I put on a pair of panties and that was exactly what the problem was. Why bother letting me set it to sleep naked if you won't let me do it.

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Is the main guy hiding the one doctor named Alex White for anyone else? Because my online nickname fits too well with that 1610742816015.png

theforth

Sep 20, 2020
For some reason the game while running throttles my network device down to 2 Mbps. This persists after a clean download and several restarts

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
It's been a while since I played. Was there breast size options in this or am I misremembering? I take it they're under the coming soon part when seeing the customization doctor if I've missed them.

Also can the name be changed if skipping the prologue. Through the console maybe?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes