Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I wish the outfit categories in the wardrobe had hover over descriptions like the clothing types. Like, I know they feel pretty self explanatory, and yet my character keeps getting changed into the "daytime" outfit to go to bed. I thought the night sky looking icon was "bed clothes" but maybe it was "nightlife", but then why have a separate "party" one. Are you forcing me into my daytime outfit because I set myself to sleep naked? If I'm not allowed to sleep naked, then why doesn't the icon turn red to tell me it's inappropriate?

Edit: I put on a pair of panties and that was exactly what the problem was. Why bother letting me set it to sleep naked if you won't let me do it.
Hover text over the outfit types is a good idea, I will add it.

It should turn red if you can't sleep in it since it's the same calculation. Might be a bug so I will look into it.

It's been a while since I played. Was there breast size options in this or am I misremembering? I take it they're under the coming soon part when seeing the customization doctor if I've missed them.

Also can the name be changed if skipping the prologue. Through the console maybe?
flat to medium.

personally hoping for huge and extra before the game is done.
Only one breast size so far. It's a lot of work so I am focusing on missions and events for now. But eventually I would like to have small, current, large and bimbo silicone.

are there any h scenes in this update? cant seem to get any
No new ones, this update is preparing the groundwork for the next update that will be very H heavy.

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
What are the variables to put in the console to change tattoos, eyes and head shape?

I can't manage to find them

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
tattoo.chest = 1
player.eye_liner = 1 or 2
player.head = 1-5 (all are pretty ugly and will change)

xdbx

Dec 25, 2019
I have icons for "pullover hoodie" and "front zip hoodie" that are inversed in shop and wardrobe.
It work fine when I go in game\images\wardrobe\clothes and inverse names of images.

steelborn001

Jun 16, 2019
Ok, no one got any problem with the self-voicing?? Or it is just me who usees the self voicing. After the introduction I get in every new dialog "You have received introduction of the institute" text twice... Please is there no fix for that??

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I have icons for "pullover hoodie" and "front zip hoodie" that are inversed in shop and wardrobe.
It work fine when I go in game\images\wardrobe\clothes and inverse names of images.
Thanks, fixed that locally and will be in the next update.

Ok, no one got any problem with the self-voicing?? Or it is just me who usees the self voicing. After the introduction I get in every new dialog "You have received introduction of the institute" text twice... Please is there no fix for that??
I never tested the self voicing since I wasn't aware anyone really used it. I just now tested and yes, it is annoying. I will see if I can fix that.

How to get the prostitute job?????
Currently you can sell yourself in the pub. The full on prostitute job will come later in an update.

steelborn001

Jun 16, 2019
Thanks, fixed that locally and will be in the next update.

I never tested the self voicing since I wasn't aware anyone really used it. I just now tested and yes, it is annoying. I will see if I can fix that.

Currently you can sell yourself in the pub. The full on prostitute job will come later in an update.
Thank you you are awesome!!!!! *-*

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Panties and pants are totally different items of clothing. To wear pants under a skirt means something totally different than wearing panties under a skirt.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
While some Americanisms might have slipped in, the game uses Commonwealth English. So pants in this case are underpants and not trousers or leggings under the skirt. And I don't believe I have used the word panties in the game unless I am mistaken.

And I fixed the self voicing bug, It will be in the next update.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Sam_Tail Not sure if it was stated but there is a typo in the current build's journal (0.2.24) "I are a virgin". Also buying the Xmas boots/Socks make the game crash (but may be 'cause I use Joyplay)
On an other note can you make the palette square a tad bigger when you are in the wardrobe? RenPy games are nice on android but those are small for the fingers

• Haha
Reactions: Erosoft

Exeon

May 15, 2020
I forgot to mention this for the older versions but it's here in the newest as well so I should now, when you complete your first mission and have access to customize your body it triggers the entire after-mission convo with the Dr and the psychiatrist again. As far as I know it only repeats once but it's still odd, is it planned to have the option to customize yourself right after the mission when you're asked if you want to turn back to original and that's why the dialogue pops up again?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Sam_Tail Not sure if it was stated but there is a typo in the current build's journal (0.2.24) "I are a virgin". Also buying the Xmas boots/Socks make the game crash (but may be 'cause I use Joyplay)
On an other note can you make the palette square a tad bigger when you are in the wardrobe? RenPy games are nice on android but those are small for the fingers
Thanks, fixed the typo and the socks issue. Both will be in the next release. I've not had a lot of feedback when it comes to the android interface so thanks for pointing this out to me. I will see what I can do.

And isn't joiplay something that allows you to play PC titles on android? Why would you use that instead of playing the actual android build I have? Or am I mistaking something?

A suggestion for the pub sex scenes, lower rates could be handjobs or blowjobs instead of denials or anal/vaginal.
It is the plan. Blowjobs particularly are giving me a bit of trouble since it shows off the full head/face and with hair customisation I am still trying to nail down how to implement them properly. But it will be in soonish.

I forgot to mention this for the older versions but it's here in the newest as well so I should now, when you complete your first mission and have access to customize your body it triggers the entire after-mission convo with the Dr and the psychiatrist again. As far as I know it only repeats once but it's still odd, is it planned to have the option to customize yourself right after the mission when you're asked if you want to turn back to original and that's why the dialogue pops up again?
Finally managed to track this bug down and fixed it. I forgot to put the trigger saying the tutorial is over when you do the highway branch of this quest so it retriggers the post tutorial events when revisiting the surgeon.

May 12, 2020
Loving the game so far, is there any chance of getting a hair color option of the orange/red or full redhead variety? I have seen other characters in the game with those colors, but they aren't an option in the customization. I would love for my Sammy to have hair of a similar color to the female police sergeant.

Reactions: International

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Actually already done it in the build I am working on. Red/Ginger like Cass from school. It will be in the next update. Also added a few new hairstyles.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes