International

Dec 9, 2019
This is small, but the icon for the living room is mirrored from the scene, and it's super annoying for me. Also, the interal locations could use a bit more differentiation than just rounded corners, that doesn't really pop on icons that small.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I want bigger boobs :mad:
Don't we all.

But soon.

does anyone know if pregnancy is avoidable or if you can disable it?
Avoidable only if you don't let them cum inside and can't be disabled right now. In future I may add a serialisation option to the surgery menu but we will see.

It's just random chance what Simon ends up doing. I tried messing around it but seems my Sammy lied to the psychiatrist about who the daddy was.

View attachment 1033573 View attachment 1033574 View attachment 1033575
What Simon does is based on a whole bunch of variables, but mostly rng in the end. Also fixed the part you mentioned, she shouldn't lie here. Will have an update out later today.

There's a folder named "corner" in the images folder but I don't know how to get that content. I finished the haven place with just the peep scenes
Haven is work in progress and actually wasn't meant to be accessible yet. The corner scenes are planned to trigger in the showers and in the maintenance room but I haven't written the detailed sex scenes for them yet, just done the art.

The chance for simon to cum in you is wayyyy too low. I've redone the scene dozens upon dozens of times with multiple different approaches/outfits and I STILL have yet to get him to do it. I haven't even been able to get the rape scene lol
Increased his chances to cum inside in a new build to better fit the lore.

I just finished the first mission (Simon) for Dr. Tucker and did not get paid. In fact, Tucker never mentions paying the MC when she gives him the report. Dr. Tucker specifically mentioned that she would be paid for doing the Simon mission when he gave her the mission.
He pays you after he explains what the fixer is.

This is small, but the icon for the living room is mirrored from the scene, and it's super annoying for me. Also, the interal locations could use a bit more differentiation than just rounded corners, that doesn't really pop on icons that small.
Fixed for next build as well as the crash report. Rounded corners thing, I am thinking I will add a walking symbol to the squared corner ones with the time it will take to walk there. It should help differentiate the different icons and their meaning.

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
So.. i'm in the mission where it just have placehold images, i can't get on the third floor, and if i try any different paths, the game sents me in the highway and i have to restart the mission again, so i assumed that it was the end of the current version of the game, but reading this thread, a lot of people talk about simon impregnating the MC and all that. So, i missed something while on the first simon mission? or how do i get the lighter to access the third floor? idk i am lost in this game lol.

Jul 31, 2018
Got this error when trying the femstart after going into changing rooms alone without Emilie. While I'm here what do those prologe choices do? Does going into the changing rooms alone change anything?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/origins/femstart/02_femstart_shopping.rpy", line 280, in script
    $ femstart_sis_female += 2
  File "game/scripts/origins/femstart/02_femstart_shopping.rpy", line 280, in <module>
NameError: name 'femstart_sis_female' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/origins/femstart/02_femstart_shopping.rpy", line 280, in script
  File "C:\Torrents\Games\TheFixer-0.2.27.0-pc\TheFixer-0.2.27.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Torrents\Games\TheFixer-0.2.27.0-pc\TheFixer-0.2.27.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/origins/femstart/02_femstart_shopping.rpy", line 280, in <module>
NameError: name 'femstart_sis_female' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Fixer 0.2.27.0
Sat Feb 13 13:44:39 2021

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The mission where there are placeholder things wasn't meant to be accessible but I forgot to comment out some code. But you get the lighter by stealing it from one of the sleeping people (Art isn't in yet so it's not clear when, but you do it at night). It also seems you completed the mission a different way if you got sent to the highway. There are 4 possible ways to complete the mission.

The Simon mission has 2 paths. One is an extended tutorial and explanation for new players (the one I guess you got) and another faster one with a reduced tutorial and sex event. To get the sex event, just don't ever approach him in the pub and wait for him to come to you.

Prologue choices in the fem start currently don't do a lot other than give initial confidence boosts. They will later on impact your starting relationship with your sister and how the following events (that aren't ingame yet) will play out.

I am preparing a new update right now and it will have the fix to that crash.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Don't we all.

But soon.
Ok but if you do it please add something meaningful for the gameplay (even little details like patron comments and so on..), and smaller size too.. tbh I was perfectly fine with a normal size for once, most games (usually bad quality) have the same copypasted bombshell with stupidly large boobs.

frostyberq

Jan 20, 2021
Hi. I have a question about fitness. Whenever I get around 79 it starts falling back around 75 cant get to 80 somewhat. It's probably how it suppose to happen you lose your fitness over time but it feels like I wont get around 100 at all. Two problems might be causing it I dont know. Maybe I am working out too much or working out at home all the time is wrong? Any suggestions?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Ok but if you do it please add something meaningful for the gameplay (even little details like patron comments and so on..), and smaller size too.. tbh I was perfectly fine with a normal size for once, most games (usually bad quality) have the same copypasted bombshell with stupidly large boobs.
Not done any tests yet so things can change. but planning a larger and smaller variant. The larger one wont me some giant melons on the character since it will just look silly. If we consider the current ones a C, then the larger ones will probably be a D and the smaller ones a B. Maybe a little larger and a little smaller, we will see.

Not thought about how much of a purpose they will serve in the pub (Maybe you cant get a job there if you are small and better tips if you are big) But they will play a role in some missions I have planned, effect your allure especially when cleavage is on display and impact your possible fitness gain chances. While I want the player to be able to pick their preference without too much harm, I do want there to be some impacts to the choice.

I also had an idea to add an obviously fake pair since there is a mission I have in mind that will need them. But I am thinking I will just restrict them to the mission.

Hi. I have a question about fitness. Whenever I get around 79 it starts falling back around 75 cant get to 80 somewhat. It's probably how it suppose to happen you lose your fitness over time but it feels like I wont get around 100 at all. Two problems might be causing it I dont know. Maybe I am working out too much or working out at home all the time is wrong? Any suggestions?
Current calculations is if you are at 80 fitness, there is a 1 in 80 chance of increasing it and a much larger chance of losing it during the daily degrade calculations. Basically it is very hard to get max stats and even harder to maintain them. While some tweaks to the stat gains are needed, it is intentional that you can't max things out.

frostyberq

Jan 20, 2021
Not done any tests yet so things can change. but planning a larger and smaller variant. The larger one wont me some giant melons on the character since it will just look silly. If we consider the current ones a C, then the larger ones will probably be a D and the smaller ones a B. Maybe a little larger and a little smaller, we will see.

Not thought about how much of a purpose they will serve in the pub (Maybe you cant get a job there if you are small and better tips if you are big) But they will play a role in some missions I have planned, effect your allure especially when cleavage is on display and impact your possible fitness gain chances. While I want the player to be able to pick their preference without too much harm, I do want there to be some impacts to the choice.

I also had an idea to add an obviously fake pair since there is a mission I have in mind that will need them. But I am thinking I will just restrict them to the mission.

Current calculations is if you are at 80 fitness, there is a 1 in 80 chance of increasing it and a much larger chance of losing it during the daily degrade calculations. Basically it is very hard to get max stats and even harder to maintain them. While some tweaks to the stat gains are needed, it is intentional that you can't max things out.
Oh okey. Now I get why thanks for reply! :)

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The Fixer 0.2.27.2

-- --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh okey. Now I get why thanks for reply! :)
I should have probably pointed out that the reason for this is later on I plan to add a paid/professional way to increase these stats. Going to the gym for example will give a much higher chance to gain fitness but cost you money. Similar thing with intelligence. Running in the park or working out at home is supposed to be more for early game training or after pregnancy where is it easily accessible, doable at any time and free. If you want to be able to reach max stats then you should also be able to pay for it.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The mission where there are placeholder things wasn't meant to be accessible but I forgot to comment out some code. But you get the lighter by stealing it from one of the sleeping people (Art isn't in yet so it's not clear when, but you do it at night). It also seems you completed the mission a different way if you got sent to the highway. There are 4 possible ways to complete the mission.

The Simon mission has 2 paths. One is an extended tutorial and explanation for new players (the one I guess you got) and another faster one with a reduced tutorial and sex event. To get the sex event, just don't ever approach him in the pub and wait for him to come to you.

Prologue choices in the fem start currently don't do a lot other than give initial confidence boosts. They will later on impact your starting relationship with your sister and how the following events (that aren't ingame yet) will play out.

I am preparing a new update right now and it will have the fix to that crash.
On my side, I'm unable to complete the mission at any hour without being raped...

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
Dr. Tucker keeps telling me, "Give us time to recon Haven and come up with a plan on how to get you inside. Come back in a few days."

It has been many, many days. I cannot seemingly progress.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is bad so far.. Your always feeling bad.. ugh.. the game is depressing when you see your never feeling good. After excercising forever it says your stunning but you still look like the horrible no waist girl.. uggh.. no waist really turns me off.. fix the appearance of her it's just bad.

After completing the second mission and meeting the doctor to change your body.... I already had enough of this game because it's so damn depressing.. playing a character that is always in a bad mood.. just sucks.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
On my side, I'm unable to complete the mission at any hour without being raped...
The mission isn't complete yet so can have some issues with progression, but it is a mission that you probably wont manage to get through unscathed on your first playthrough when done. Each scenario/scene ramps up in intensity and if you want to get through Haven with your dignity intact you will need to be quick.

Dr. Tucker keeps telling me, "Give us time to recon Haven and come up with a plan on how to get you inside. Come back in a few days."

It has been many, many days. I cannot seemingly progress.
Sammy explained when speaking to Tucker that the mission wasn't available yet. I am working on it and it will release soon.

Sam_Tail - Any news on when the home masturbate scene will be inplace?

Loving the game at the moment! (y):cool:
Glad you are enjoying it. Not sure when it will be done but it is very high on my priority list so soonish.

got this on the female start
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the report. I will have it fixed in the next update.

Also doing tests on breast sizes. Feedback is very much appreciated. I want to nail down good sizes before I push forward with them since it is a lot easier to change now than it will be months down the line.

breast_sizes.png

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes