Jun 16, 2018
I'd say with the breast sizes the 3rd should be a bit bigger. Also their should be consequences to multiple pregnancy that can only be fixed by surgery. Like breasts becoming droopy and permanently darker since your doing the breasts atm.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
My character had entirely different hair upon loading the new version. I attemped to use the console to fix it. I got an error screen by putting in too high a number and now "Image 'notification' not found." is stuck in the upper left corner. Even when closing the game and loading older saves.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Speaking of Simon, has all the noncon scenes with him been edited out? It seems like no matter what stats my character has (Desire, Confidence, Fitness, etc.), I can't trigger his noncon scene. He always cums on my butt or just on my vaginal lips.

Am playing the latest version.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
Is there a way to make sure Simon gets you pregnant?
You have to wait for the 3rd week. After that, I believe there's a 40% or 60% chance he will finish inside, and if he does, then maybe a 30% chance to get pregnant. I may be wrong on the numbers though.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
Speaking of Simon, has all the noncon scenes with him been edited out? It seems like no matter what stats my character has (Desire, Confidence, Fitness, etc.), I can't trigger his noncon scene. He always cums on my butt or just on my vaginal lips.

Am playing the latest version.
Last time I looked at the code, I think I saw that noncon has quite the low chance to happening, everytime you make a choice during the event. Stuff like 1% ou 2% every choice. And I think the only stat that influences the event is desire.

Reactions: Erosoft and menatv

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wow..had no idea it was that low. Well, that kinda explains it then. Feels like I have played through it about 100 times. ;) So I guess that makes sense why I haven't gotten it yet. Guess I shall play though it some more then.

Probably I'll get the noncon pregnant route in another lifetime then. ;)

Thanks for the reply.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Not gonna lie, I went into this with low expectations. I just saw it as a quick download and something short and fun to play while I wait for a bigger game to download (slow internet). Needless to say I was suprised. There is a fair bit to do, I like that hygine and fatigue are a thing and the way they work. The characters and story are pretty well done, and I was actually reading and interested in what characters had to say. Looking forward to more releases!

Reactions: megaliritha

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Not sure if it's a universal issue, but after going to see Tucker after the event with Miller and Campbell, the bus stops working. Not a huge deal at the moment since there's nothing past that event storywise, but if it's not just me, then it's something that should probably be fixed eventually.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for the feedback on the breast sizes, I will be doing more tests once Haven is out the door.

With Simon, you get pregnant by having sex with him on dangerous days. The game starts during your safe period so you need to wait or time skip to get pregnant from him. The mission is only supposed to start 2 weeks into the game (danger time) but I have pushed it forward in these early builds.

The non con stuff is supposed to be rare, although not as rare as mentioned. Depending on your choices, stats and sexual experience, it is anywhere between 1 in 100 and 1 in 20. Low conf and picking the timid answers gives the highest chance while high confidence and picking the more aggressive options gives the lowest chance.

Bus stop issue. Have actually been trying to track that down for a while and finally found out it happens when that mission starts. It will be fixed in the next update.

And since the next update wont be out very soon, I'll show of some screenshots :)

screenshot0116.png screenshot0117.png screenshot0118.png

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I gotta say, especially looking at the 3rd screenshot, your artstyle, despite being quite simple, has something great to it. No idea how to word it, it's just very enjoyable and attractive.
I feel the same, dunno why but I just loved the MC from the get go for some reason.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Sam_Tail

v0.2.27.2
  • Increased the chances Simon will come inside during his quest from 1/10 to 6/10 to fit better with the lore of the game
How do you have sex with Simon? He always just give me the package and leaves?

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
Sam_Tail

v0.2.27.2
  • Increased the chances Simon will come inside during his quest from 1/10 to 6/10 to fit better with the lore of the game
How do you have sex with Simon? He always just give me the package and leaves?
The first time you meet him, at the bar, you need to wait for him to make the first move. Keep waiting and waiting and waiting, and he'll talk to you. Tell him the truth, and the rest will play out. (I'd advise being at least a bit horny before going to the bar, or else some options might not be available).

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello thanks for the good i love it
is there a Walkthrough for the game i don't understand how to increase her mood or Conf or Excite her and attention how can i increase those.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
hello thanks for the good i love it
is there a Walkthrough for the game i don't understand how to increase her mood or Conf or Excite her and attention how can i increase those.
For now the game is too linear to need a walkthrough.

To increase her Mood, the best option is to watch TV in the living room. Confidence, it goes up with time (plus some actions make it go up or down, but I don't know which specific right now). Horniness goes up with time, I believe the more revealing the clothes, the faster it goes (but I may be wrong about that). Tiredness, you need to sleep, and Inteligence, you need to go to school.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
For now the game is too linear to need a walkthrough.

To increase her Mood, the best option is to watch TV in the living room. Confidence, it goes up with time (plus some actions make it go up or down, but I don't know which specific right now). Horniness goes up with time, I believe the more revealing the clothes, the faster it goes (but I may be wrong about that). Tiredness, you need to sleep, and Inteligence, you need to go to school.
thanks for the info i really appreciate it...
this info gonna make the game more enjoyable at least i know what to do (y)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes