Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
So I played for the first time today and is a cool game but I don't it's worth checking it now, not saying it's bad but for me the lack of content is the problem.

The graphic style is cool (Reminds me of Koikatsu) but with all shading and trace looks really good, the char customization is a good point too and here it's the problem for me and why it's not worth now: several places but nothing to do in them, several repeated CGs (in the sex, mostly, I don't think this part is a problem but a weak point) and walking around with nothing happening is really boring.

With that being said, the game has a potential and I really like the proposal and I will keep a eye on this one, so Sam, I hope you continue with this game and in the future can be a interesting game to play, good luck and god bless you. ;)

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Okay so I have to ask. The latest post on the patreon, Haven Testing Build. What is that? A new game? A new build of the Fixer? I'm confused.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I haven't played all of the Fixer yet, so do you think you can explain?
There's a community known as Haven that the player has to infiltrate and gain info from. This update starts that storyline.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Bit too soon yeah. I still have a few BGs to make and a few event chains to deal with. It will probably go live for all patrons towards the end of the week while I then spend some time adding much more variety in the flavour events and sex events. Not to be a pessimist, but probably looking at later rather than sooner.

On the plus side I am very happy with how things are turning out and I think it will be a very enjoyable update.

And some more teasing since I can :) There are a couple of other naughty scenes I have drawn/written since my last post, but I will keep them a surprise. But I know how much people wanted more blowjob stuff so here you go.

havem_blow1.png

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
Bit too soon yeah. I still have a few BGs to make and a few event chains to deal with. It will probably go live for all patrons towards the end of the week while I then spend some time adding much more variety in the flavour events and sex events. Not to be a pessimist, but probably looking at later rather than sooner.

On the plus side I am very happy with how things are turning out and I think it will be a very enjoyable update.

And some more teasing since I can :) There are a couple of other naughty scenes I have drawn/written since my last post, but I will keep them a surprise. But I know how much people wanted more blowjob stuff so here you go.

View attachment 1086784
Are the clothes dynamic, or are they fixed because it is a story mission cg?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
In this specific instance your appearance is fixed because of the story mission. The rest of the game though you can choose what to wear.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
In this specific instance your appearance is fixed because of the story mission. The rest of the game though you can choose what to wear.
Yes, I know, I'm talking about the CGs. Up until this point, you only had CGs in the bar, where you're locked in your 'working' clothes. I was just wondering if there would be dynamic CGs reflecting Sammy's clothes in other instances.

But that would be a tremendous amount of work, creating layers for every clothing item, I'd wager.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Reflecting all possibilities, no. That is an insane amount of work and just not realistic for me to do. But in instances where clothing might be limited (school uniform for example) then possibly. But realistically unless I know what kind of outfits/makeup/tattoos you will be wearing, the CGs in the sandbox will likely have you nude or use creative angles to show them off.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
It's a repeatable quest that never ends. So the quest log doesn't change and is there just as a reminder for what hours you can work there. While maybe not important right now, it will be once many more jobs are added.

Reactions: wor_on

darkgummy

Jan 20, 2018
Has anyone started to build custom scenes yet? (By modifying the scripts in : TheFixer-0.2.27.2-pc\game\scripts)
I haven't made new ones yet but I've edited values in them to cheat.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
Has anyone started to build custom scenes yet? (By modifying the scripts in : TheFixer-0.2.27.2-pc\game\scripts)
I haven't made new ones yet but I've edited values in them to cheat.
Custom scenes no, it takes way too much work and I don't know enough about coding to do that.

But I messed around with some values just to make some scenes easier to achieve, out of boredom.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sam_Tail
Uhm..I'm experimenting with the new version.
Is there a way that helps to keep confidence low? I'd like to try that kind of character.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sam_Tail

v0.2.27.2
  • Increased the chances Simon will come inside during his quest from 1/10 to 6/10 to fit better with the lore of the game
How do you have sex with Simon? He always just give me the package and leaves?
There are a lot of variables involved that open several different paths\dialogues. The easiest way is to go in with high desire.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Sam_Tail
Uhm..I'm experimenting with the new version.
Is there a way that helps to keep confidence low? I'd like to try that kind of character.
Hmm, wanting low confidence is something I didn't consider anyone would actually want so there isn't actually a way to lower it yourself. In fact I have event weights set up so that if you confidence is too low, confidence boosting events trigger much more frequently.

I am guessing you are trying to RP a more meek character?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm, wanting low confidence is something I didn't consider anyone would actually want so there isn't actually a way to lower it yourself. In fact I have event weights set up so that if you confidence is too low, confidence boosting events trigger much more frequently.

I am guessing you are trying to RP a more meek character?
Exactly.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes