red11590

Aug 13, 2018
how much fitness to be to able to proceed with the mission? dr tucker keep saying that i need to shed my weight even when im using cheat to adjust my fitness

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Happy to hear you are enjoying the new mission. Can't wait to get the endings to you guys as well. I am confident they will prove to be a satisfying conclusion to the mission ;)

Though at the start of the mission, there were a couple of lines that looked out of place
Did it? Sammy has been poking fun at Tucker before they talk pretty much every time. Although this time she did kind of escalate it a bit.

You should defenitely add some of those goth sam pictures into the main post
Good idea. Updated the shots in the Op.

Does this game have no sound or is it something on my end? Maybe a setting I can switch? Everything else seems to work
No sound at all.

Dandy70

Jun 5, 2017
How do I change the character's name? Is it possible through the console? I went with quick start so think I missed it? Also I had to restart because none of my saves worked, not sure if that was intended.

Also I can't figure out how to trigger any shenigans in the maitence room nor can I get her to pass out while blackout drunk. (Assuming that's the swirls around her head?)
In quick start you have no option for change the name.
In full stzart Dr. Tucker ask you for a name and a nickname

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Ah I missed your question TerumiNin . The console commands are name = "Sammy", fname = "Samantha", sname = "Bangtail". I'll add something to the cosmetic surgeon to change it soonish.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
How do i make her lose her virginity? Been playing for a while, but still didn't get a single sex scene.

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
Might be a dumb question but how do I get to the train station? I talked to the two police officers one says his content isnt in the game yet and the other says meet him at the train station but I cannot find the train station?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Sam_Tail
I know piercings have been in the customization menu since forever, but I think it would be hot if there was a scene where she got them pierced. Especially if it was for a mission and she was being pressured into it.

Reactions: Kahamiloa

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
anyone able to figure out all the endings?? any walkthrough for it ? and where is the lighter
Which endings did you get so far?
The one I got was just receiving the information and then leaving to tell the doctor as to Curses' location.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
anyone able to figure out all the endings?? any walkthrough for it ? and where is the lighter
Can get the lighter from the sleeping room when it is empty.

How do i make her lose her virginity? Been playing for a while, but still didn't get a single sex scene.
Work at the pub and get drunk is the easiest way.

Might be a dumb question but how do I get to the train station? I talked to the two police officers one says his content isnt in the game yet and the other says meet him at the train station but I cannot find the train station?
Train station isn't quite in yet. I kind of jumped the queue with haven so although the train station stuff is supposed to happen before haven, it isn't actually in yet.

Sam_Tail
I know piercings have been in the customization menu since forever, but I think it would be hot if there was a scene where she got them pierced. Especially if it was for a mission and she was being pressured into it.
Did you not play the new mission? What you describe happens at the start of it. But there will be proper shops for this stuff eventually.

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
Loved the new stuff, it's amazing how something so light (size) can take up so much of my time (mostly through heavy repetition to find all scene variations lol, which took much more time because I did not understand the slut trait I needed for the others), I like the new place(it wasn't a big map but it had a lot of features) and the new arts (specially the sleeping vulnerabilities).
Oh, I've also got some traceback, along with a weird "haven_cum" not found, that was kind of hidden by the time bar when I noticed.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
ok so the tf content is just the beginning stuff right? there's no body modification stuff or making breast size larger or anything of that nature right?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, I'm convinced. I've dropped a couple of under-performing devs and supported this.* The fact that the dev is active here was a big part of my decision.

*Not for the big bucks, alas, because I prefer to shallowly support a wide range of devs rather than deeply supporting one or two.

International

Dec 9, 2019
ok so the tf content is just the beginning stuff right? there's no body modification stuff or making breast size larger or anything of that nature right?
There's transformation at the start. After that, it's a central plot point that the MC can change their body to suit the mission.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Did you not play the new mission? What you describe happens at the start of it. But there will be proper shops for this stuff eventually.
Oops, not yet! I Was gunna play later tonight. I guess great minds think alike XD

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Did this one start to get animated scenes? Im not a huge fan of koitaku models tho these look very good.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Sam_Tail
Also, what are the various chances of impregnation for different events and times of month?
I swear Simon spoodged me like 20 times (via save and reload) but he never actually preggo'd me.

Reactions: Necronlord3
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes