Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Loved the new stuff, it's amazing how something so light (size) can take up so much of my time (mostly through heavy repetition to find all scene variations lol, which took much more time because I did not understand the slut trait I needed for the others), I like the new place(it wasn't a big map but it had a lot of features) and the new arts (specially the sleeping vulnerabilities).
Oh, I've also got some traceback, along with a weird "haven_cum" not found, that was kind of hidden by the time bar when I noticed.
Glad you are enjoying it and thank you for the bug report, I will have it fixed in an update soon.

Also you don't need the slut tag, although you do need it for one of the branches. There are also a few unique scenes if Sammy want's to get pregnant ;)

ok so the tf content is just the beginning stuff right? there's no body modification stuff or making breast size larger or anything of that nature right?
There is a body swap at the start, then later you can unlock the cosmetic surgeon and change your body at will. Some missions may require you to look a certain way and lock in your appearance for the duration of the mission. Currently there is no breast size changes but it is planned to be included eventually.

Okay, I'm convinced. I've dropped a couple of under-performing devs and supported this.* The fact that the dev is active here was a big part of my decision.

*Not for the big bucks, alas, because I prefer to shallowly support a wide range of devs rather than deeply supporting one or two.
Support is support and is always appreciated, thank you very much :)

Did this one start to get animated scenes? Im not a huge fan of koitaku models tho these look very good.
Fully animated is unlikely to happen but some simpler anims are kind of already in.
Sam_Tail
Also, what are the various chances of impregnation for different events and times of month?
I swear Simon spoodged me like 20 times (via save and reload) but he never actually preggo'd me.
Off the top of my head, period time is 1 in 50, normal is 1 in 20 and danger is 1 in 5. The type of event doesn't matter, only the location of where the guy cums.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Fantastic game. Can we get a gallery, though?
Eventually there will be something similar.

Do you mean theres a choice in that regard ingame to make her want that or are you refering to player choice where we decide?
There is a tracker that tracks things like asking the guy to cum inside and a whole bunch of other things. Your choices swing the tracker towards either wanting to get pregnant or trying to avoid it. Once you have swung far enough in one direction or the other, you are flagged as either wanting a baby or trying to avoid a baby and many of your choices change.

If you want a baby for example, you can never tell a guy to pull out where as if you want to avoid a baby you can never ask a guy to cum inside. If you want to avoid a baby and are given the option of vag sex or anal during danger days, you will always pick anal. Lots of other stuff as well.

There is also unique dialogue and event chains in Haven depending on if you have either of these flags.

Zephyr_Wind

Jan 18, 2019
How on earth can you get the BJ scene in Haven?

I feel like I've tried everything. Closest I get is the facial from the peeper, which to be, fair, is pretty goddamn hot.

Jun 3, 2018
Mind telling me what happened to the upper school uniform jackets? I used to wear them during the last update, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere in the mall.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Mind telling me what happened to the upper school uniform jackets? I used to wear them during the last update, but now I can't seem to find them anywhere in the mall.
Should be available at the school shop. A cardigan and a sleeveless sweater.

After a whole bunch of trial and error, I manage to get 3 endings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No idea what the other 2 are yet sadly.

Also does anyone know a good way of raising confidence?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For confidence, best way is to walk in the park. I will look into a more reliable way to increase/reduce it soon.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Off the top of my head, period time is 1 in 50, normal is 1 in 20 and danger is 1 in 5. The type of event doesn't matter, only the location of where the guy cums.
How does the RNG work? Like, is there a set seed for each save?

Or If I use the back button, will that chance the outcome?

Will save/ reloading change the outcome?

Aug 3, 2019
I assume that the diary not being accessible during scenes/conversations is intentional, occasionally leaving the player/character to second-guess whether it's risky or not to let the guy go deeper?

'cause if yes, that's a neat touch.

The disconnect between your sister telling you that school starts in two weeks and it actually starting after one week is still there, tho'.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes