Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Update out. v0.2.29.1.

-- --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I assume that the diary not being accessible during scenes/conversations is intentional, occasionally leaving the player/character to second-guess whether it's risky or not to let the guy go deeper?

'cause if yes, that's a neat touch.

The disconnect between your sister telling you that school starts in two weeks and it actually starting after one week is still there, tho'.
Is intentional, but mostly just so things are cleaner. Opening menus during dialogue just felt a bit messy.

And just now fixed the 2 weeks thing in case I forget again :) Although it's not in the build I just posted.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
MC teleporting in city (while in Haven) after you hover cursor on barely pregnant stomach of avatar image two times.
Thanks for the report, just fixed on my end and will be in an update.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
I think I finish main story to it say not implement.
Could someone tell me what to do next ? aside from working at bar and go school

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Sam_Tail I'm enjoying the game, and made a couple little mods to suit my own preferences, but thought it adding it as feedback too. The first was I changed the 'haven_shower_stall_propt', asking "Do I want to go into the showers?", which forces you to shower, and changed it to "Do I want to have a shower while I'm here?". Now the player has the (kink?) preferences whether they wish to shower when they enter the stall, or remain covered in filth. Everything else plays out normally, and you may end up forced into a shower scene anyway (RNG), and 'bathed' against your will. I also removed the prompt for going into 'haven_utilities', as It got annoying after a few times entering, and now clicking the room image will jump straight in, like the rest of the rooms in the game.

Also, was thinking about how certain clothes open or stretch during pregnancy. There's a lot of clothes, such as the backless dress, seem to be made of magically growing materials, where they actually increased in size as the PC does, and was thinking their flexibility could be reduced, so they actually get smaller, and more lewd, then the player is pushed to choose clothes more carefully (or not), and maybe use maternity items, once the stomach and breasts have increased in size. This could affect the player confidence (see quickly made image examples).

More cheats!

2021-04-09b.png 2021-04-09b.png 2021-04-09c.png Cheats.png

Kahamiloa

Nov 1, 2018
Love your game, the scenario is very interesting, the art is great :) And there is piercings and tattoos wich is so rare with customization game. Keep on the good work :)

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I think I finish main story to it say not implement.
Could someone tell me what to do next ? aside from working at bar and go school
Up until you get out of Haven is the main storyline. From there the bar and school are the areas with the most content.

Does Haven have anal content? I can't seem to get any.
Her bum is a little occupied while in Haven so currently there is nothing in the way of anal content. But it has been asked a lot so with some of the upcoming events I am considering having the plug removed for the duration of the event. We will see how things go.

Sam_Tail I'm enjoying the game, and made a couple little mods to suit my own preferences, but thought it adding it as feedback too. The first was I changed the 'haven_shower_stall_propt', asking "Do I want to go into the showers?", which forces you to shower, and changed it to "Do I want to have a shower while I'm here?". Now the player has the (kink?) preferences whether they wish to shower when they enter the stall, or remain covered in filth. Everything else plays out normally, and you may end up forced into a shower scene anyway (RNG), and 'bathed' against your will. I also removed the prompt for going into 'haven_utilities', as It got annoying after a few times entering, and now clicking the room image will jump straight in, like the rest of the rooms in the game.

Also, was thinking about how certain clothes open or stretch during pregnancy. There's a lot of clothes, such as the backless dress, seem to be made of magically growing materials, where they actually increased in size as the PC does, and was thinking their flexibility could be reduced, so they actually get smaller, and more lewd, then the player is pushed to choose clothes more carefully (or not), and maybe use maternity items, once the stomach and breasts have increased in size. This could affect the player confidence (see quickly made image examples).

More cheats!

View attachment 1132138 View attachment 1132138 View attachment 1132139 View attachment 1132140
Thank you for your detailed feedback.

More cheats for sure. Been meaning to get on that for a while.

The prompts were added mostly to let the player know that there might be danger in doing so. But maybe it is too much considering there is danger everywhere and there is no warning for those places.

While she is in the stall, she is standing under the water pretending to shower (seems I didn't make that clear enough) but I suppose it is unnecessary for her to play the 15 min event of her scrubbing herself every time, especially if she is already clean. I will look into changing it to something a bit more appropriate.

The pregnancy clothes was something I thought about at the start quite a lot. In reality, most of the clothes just wouldn't fit and others are totally impractical for pregnancy wear. But I disliked the idea of forcing players into maternity clothing, despite how much easier it would have made things for me.

You can see in one of my earlier attempts, the trousers which have the buttons undone at higher pregnancy levels. While it is probably more realistic, I felt it stepped too far away from the initial look and design of the clothes and made it so you might like the non preg version of something, but not the preg version. Or that your clothing combination suddenly doesn't look so nice or combine well together. So I made the choice to keep the clothing design as similar to the original style as possible, even if it meant magic fabric.

This is one of those things that is purely a case of preference so I can't even be sure what is the correct choice. But a choice needed to be made.

And you have kept Sammy up all night modelling clothes. She is exhausted and needs some sleep :p

Love your game, the scenario is very interesting, the art is great :) And there is piercings and tattoos wich is so rare with customization game. Keep on the good work :)
Happy to hear you are enjoying ;)

Reactions: Kahamiloa

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
More cheats for sure. Been meaning to get on that for a while.
I just use them for testing, and obviously can add my own, but thought other's might appreciate them too. :)

The prompts were added mostly to let the player know that there might be danger in doing so. But maybe it is too much considering there is danger everywhere and there is no warning for those places.
I understand, but as you say, there is danger in almost every room, and that will only get more frequent I'd imagine, as you develop the game further.

My mods were just quick and dirty, but you get the gist of what I was trying to achieve, and I'm sure there's a better way to do it. I imagine the eavesdropping would be better outside the shower cubicle, as I most people can't hear anything while in the shower lol. I suspect the real risk in that area is having a shower at certain times of day, rather than the room itself.

The pregnancy clothes was something I thought about at the start quite a lot. In reality, most of the clothes just wouldn't fit and others are totally impractical for pregnancy wear. But I disliked the idea of forcing players into maternity clothing, despite how much easier it would have made things for me.

This is one of those things that is purely a case of preference so I can't even be sure what is the correct choice. But a choice needed to be made.

And you have kept Sammy up all night modelling clothes. She is exhausted and needs some sleep :p

Happy to hear you are enjoying ;)
I'm not a fan of forcing choices either, but I do like consequences of choices. I'd go along the lines of - you can be almost naked, but it's going to be a risk. I know of some people out there like to try and play an uncorrupted character as long as they can, where other's want to find the quickest path to corruption.

Personal preference should always fall on you, as it's your game. For other people there are mods :)
Try not to fall into the trap of worrying too much about our suggestions, because I've seen games ruined by the arm-chair devs insisting on things, and thinking they know better than the dev's own vision. I might be one of them lol

I was putting her through hell just trying to quickly edit clothes in paint.net. My main Windows drive died, so I hadn't yet got Photoshop reinstalled, so those edits are very basic and dirty, and why they were at the extreme end of the scale. Your edits are a 1, mine are a 10, it would be good to be somewhere in the middle. I'll redo them once I find where the clothing code is, so I can make her act appropriately to the mods.

I'm def enjoying it, and I hope you don't mind me tinkering. I can't help myself when I enjoy something.

panda567

Mar 20, 2018
I just use them for testing, and obviously can add my own, but thought other's might appreciate them too. :)

I understand, but as you say, there is danger in almost every room, and that will only get more frequent I'd imagine, as you develop the game further.

My mods were just quick and dirty, but you get the gist of what I was trying to achieve, and I'm sure there's a better way to do it. I imagine the eavesdropping would be better outside the shower cubicle, as I most people can't hear anything while in the shower lol. I suspect the real risk in that area is having a shower at certain times of day, rather than the room itself.

I'm not a fan of forcing choices either, but I do like consequences of choices. I'd go along the lines of - you can be almost naked, but it's going to be a risk. I know of some people out there like to try and play an uncorrupted character as long as they can, where other's want to find the quickest path to corruption.

Personal preference should always fall on you, as it's your game. For other people there are mods :)
Try not to fall into the trap of worrying too much about our suggestions, because I've seen games ruined by the arm-chair devs insisting on things, and thinking they know better than the dev's own vision. I might be one of them lol

I was putting her through hell just trying to quickly edit clothes in paint.net. My main Windows drive died, so I hadn't yet got Photoshop reinstalled, so those edits are very basic and dirty, and why they were at the extreme end of the scale. Your edits are a 1, mine are a 10, it would be good to be somewhere in the middle. I'll redo them once I find where the clothing code is, so I can make her act appropriately to the mods.

I'm def enjoying it, and I hope you don't mind me tinkering. I can't help myself when I enjoy something.
Can you attach the file for your improved cheats?

Reactions: Nelythia

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
i'm not sure what exactly am i missing, but it seems a lot harder to control the outcome of simon's quest. in earlier versions, you could trigger the scenes where simon would either cum on MC's pussy, potentially getting her preagnant, and the scene where he rape her quite easily. though for some reason, for the last 3-4 updates or so, it's been a lot harder to actually pull any of the scenes off. is it still possible to get either? if so, is it completely RNG, or is there some logic with your stats? i tried fiddling with the stats, from fitness, to allure, to mood, etc, but every outcome would end up being the same: simon would either cum on your ass or on your back, so i'm not really sure what would be the case here

p.s.: also, in my opinion, even in your fertile days, it's pretty hard to get preagnant all around, the only time i managed to get MC preagnant was through the cheat system lol, isn't there any way that can be tweaked?

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
p.s.: also, in my opinion, even in your fertile days, it's pretty hard to get preagnant all around, the only time i managed to get MC preagnant was through the cheat system lol, isn't there any way that can be tweaked?
The diary never mentions the pregnancy until her belly gets big enough so that it's obvious she is pregnant.
I don't think there is a pregnancy test ingame yet to make it appear sooner.
However if you toggle debug with the cheat options you'll instantly see the "You are not pregnant" change to a pregnancy text after the male has cum.

3xpurt Please consider making the updated cheats available for us

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I kinda wish I'd left this until there was more content but it's shaping up to be a great game, the concept is pretty cool can't say I've seen another game quite like it.

Really my only complaints are lack of content but uh...well duh. I guess one thing that might be coming anyway is that I'd like more choice with events instead of it being kinda random, mostly in reference to the bar stuff. Maybe they could be somewhat semi-random like say the patron wants to fuck you but you can offer them a bj or hj and depending on your confidence perhaps they might agree to do something different.

There is certainly an appeal to random events but not if there's a good chance you'll see the same ones over and over.

Good work so far anyway!

Reactions: Nelythia

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Really nice game man, loving it :) it's really quite unique!
I got into haven apparently really early (before school even opened) and got through it by gathering info, then the game said it would reset to before haven... guess this is where I save and wait for the next update if I don't want to do haven again... oh well :)
Keep up the great work!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes