Hoshi1997

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any walkthrough?
I mean, Im reaching to the point where they said you can go dance in the park, so i choose yes, but after the game brought me to the park, nothing happened, there is no prompt to do anything in the park. Was it Bug?

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
The diary never mentions the pregnancy until her belly gets big enough so that it's obvious she is pregnant.
I don't think there is a pregnancy test ingame yet to make it appear sooner.
However if you toggle debug with the cheat options you'll instantly see the "You are not pregnant" change to a pregnancy text after the male has cum.

3xpurt Please consider making the updated cheats available for us
i tested several times with the debug on, since the changes there are instant, and still, it's pretty hard to get preagnant, specially during fertile weeks for some reason? i wish there was some way to tweak those, be it on the debug section or on the preferences menu of the game

also, for another thing, how long does it usually take for her mood to stabilize after being raped?

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
Is there any walkthrough?
I mean, Im reaching to the point where they said you can go dance in the park, so i choose yes, but after the game brought me to the park, nothing happened, there is no prompt to do anything in the park. Was it Bug?
that feature is not yet implemented, it's written there when you trigger the event, so the game just says that it would change into night time and have you brought to the park

Reactions: Hoshi1997

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I want very much to like this game but there doesn't seem to be much to do as yet. Any advice?
Also, the navigation is a bit confusing and please give us the means to get rid of or hide that horrible black text box.

Reactions: kaneeden

Hoshi1997

Oct 27, 2017
that feature is not yet implemented, it's written there when you trigger the event, so the game just says that it would change into night time and have you brought to the park
I see, Thanks buddy. I just focusing main quest then

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
also, for another thing, how long does it usually take for her mood to stabilize after being raped?

I think it's a random check after midnight. Sometimes it goes away after midnight, sometimes it doesn't and you have to wait until the next day at midnight to that random number check again.

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Is there a scene list or some kind of walkthrough? I'm having a hard time telling where to find scenes outside the main quest line.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Hospital?
When you go for surgery before Haven, there's a butt plug scene. It's not much, but worth mentioning.

Looking at the code, the dev has a lot of content planned, adding to the depth of the game's mechanics and story, and adds scenes in almost every location, as well as new areas that aren't finished. Lots of cool stuff. :)

halsgate

Dec 19, 2017
I think it's a random check after midnight. Sometimes it goes away after midnight, sometimes it doesn't and you have to wait until the next day at midnight to that random number check again.
You can remove in the console:
player.recovering = False

I got impatient with the wait time after restarting game and found the flag for it :)

Reactions: menatv

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
p.s.: also, in my opinion, even in your fertile days, it's pretty hard to get preagnant all around, the only time i managed to get MC preagnant was through the cheat system lol, isn't there any way that can be tweaked?
+1
it's actually pretty hard to get preggo'd.
Perhaps add a ovulation drug you can buy at the mall? Or a modification at the hospital so that you are always on a dangerous day?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
On fertile days is it a flat 1 in 5 chance. That doesn't seem too low to me. Normal days it is 1 in 20 and safe days it is 1 in 100.

miky8989

May 14, 2019
On fertile days is it a flat 1 in 5 chance. That doesn't seem too low to me. Normal days it is 1 in 20 and safe days it is 1 in 100.
Apparently we all have bad luck. I've gotten Simon and bar patrons to cum inside Sammy on dangerous days on multiple saves and no go.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
Apparently we all have bad luck. I've gotten Simon and bar patrons to cum inside Sammy on dangerous days on multiple saves and no go.
on god hahahahahah, i remember that i couldn't get her pregnant during fertile days even during that part on haven where sammy acts sus and gets stuck on the vent and gets railed by 5 different dudes in line

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes