Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
Just make them all ineligible to randomly become pregnant until the quest is completed.

Solution so obvious, I don't understand why it's not already implemented.
Easier said than done. Finding a decent way to do that will be challenging, but I don't know how long the solution to this has been sought after. There is supposed to be another release soon.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Easier said than done. Finding a decent way to do that will be challenging, but I don't know how long the solution to this has been sought after. There is supposed to be another release soon.
NPCs will use morning-after pills gifted to them. If pregnant they will use abortion pills. Which must trigger some kind of flag so I don't see why joining the sweet girls could trigger the same flag for the duration of the quest.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Out of morbid curiosity, how do you get the bad ending for Mira's story? I started the story and got up the the point of looking around the highway then I used cheats to move the game ahead a few weeks and walked around the beach, I dont see anything popping up.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Out of morbid curiosity, how do you get the bad ending for Mira's story? I started the story and got up the the point of looking around the highway then I used cheats to move the game ahead a few weeks and walked around the beach, I dont see anything popping up.
I think after reaching a certain point you just need to not progress it for a couple of weeks. Time skipping cheats may or may not work, it'd depend on how the 'days passed since' counter is coded. If it looks at the calendar it should work, if it counts the number of transitions from one day to the next (Midnights, basically) there's a chance it won't advance the counter.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
I think after reaching a certain point you just need to not progress it for a couple of weeks. Time skipping cheats may or may not work, it'd depend on how the 'days passed since' counter is coded. If it looks at the calendar it should work, if it counts the number of transitions from one day to the next (Midnights, basically) there's a chance it won't advance the counter.
Any chance you know how to just view the scene from the game files? I've been trying to fail this story for a while stopping and passing time at various points of the story, passing time naturally and by cheats. Nothing seems to make the shore even pop up.

Craudiao

Jul 29, 2023
English is not my native language so I will use a translator, sorry about that.

I really liked it so far, the character customization system is very good and the attributes/modifiers you gain are really cool.

I found some "problems"

-The MC's sister, after the Havem mission in which she was supposed to live together, disappeared from the game. (I didn't reach the status of friends with her the first week we were together.)
-Many dialogues mentioning how dangerous the city is at night, but I only had problems sleeping on the street, other than that nothing happens.
-After the second photo for the magazine, where he wears the short dance outfit, the mission neither ends waiting for updates nor progresses, but stays in a loop and can be repeated daily.
-I bought, when it was first offered, just a blank photo of the Polaroid, but after that I can't buy any more as there isn't an icon that takes me to the photographer's store.
-No one "obeys" when asked not to end up inside.

Some things out of place.
-Despite having only spoken once with the drink seller in the slum, on the mission, the first time the MC was "sad", the dialogue was as if she had already done "things" with the seller to get drinks even though she never having done nothing.
-I didn't have any bullying attacks, and when they started dragging Cass to the bathroom in the dialogue it's like "they stopped taking me there and they're taking Cass now" even though she had never been dragged.

Some observations
-I think that either the rent for the apartment or the nightly rate at the motel are out of place, as it is twice the amount to pay the rent at the apartment than to live paying the daily rate at the motel, I think they should be, at least, comparable.

I remember these details off the top of my head, I hope it helps...

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
for piercing is there not any for clit?
3rd item bottom row not sure whats owned but i assumed clit ring BUT when i look in wardrobe it aint there?
Untitled.png

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
NPCs will use morning-after pills gifted to them. If pregnant they will use abortion pills. Which must trigger some kind of flag so I don't see why joining the sweet girls could trigger the same flag for the duration of the quest.
It isn't as simple as giving the girls 21 morning after pills. This would have to be a flag of some sort and the best way to do this isn't simple as any design choice will have to be carried forward. A bad design choice here and there will make development time slower as time goes on. I don't know how long this issue has been occurring, but this is not as simple as a one line code change. It will take some time to do correctly.

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
Anyone else getting this with 3.2.46 (i tried re-downloading from different sources)
this is from running either .exe (the 64 or the 32)
ps love the game.
it passed AVG's scan too.
1720529644212.png

Last edited:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
cant wait to see the gloryhole and pink room stuff finished...what does it mean by train events? ive yet to see a train unless they mean gangbangs which most seem unfinnished

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
cant wait to see the gloryhole and pink room stuff finished...what does it mean by train events? ive yet to see a train unless they mean gangbangs which most seem unfinnished
The next mission after haven is to help the police at the train station. the quest is not in yet (as of 3.2.39, can't get 3.2.46 to run yet) but the location is.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes