Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
So is what you can buy at the outdoor market random or is there different clothes on different days?

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Don't know if this has been asked before, but will there ever be a version that will have compatible save data past that version? Or at least a NG+ option? I know the game isn't done or anything, but it's a bummer to keep having to reset after almost every version.

Mar 24, 2020
Not yet, because...

Not everything intended to be in the 0.3.0 version is included in this one, basically. IIRC Part 2 is intended to add roommates as a major thing, although not certain of what else yet.

Yep, clothing is supposed to be obtained from the Market area now.
Okay! That makes sense. Thank you for the info!

ItsCoolGuy

Oct 5, 2020
I'm not a huge fan of the "wandering around the market" mechanic. Maybe have it so that once you've encountered a certain clothing item you can navigate back to it later? Or at least increase the odds of actually finding something instead of wasting a bunch of time for nothing.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
i was legit shocked at how long the changelog for the 0.3.0 was and I'm glad it got such an overhaul

just one question...
where do i go now to get clothes aside from browsing the outdoor market?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i was legit shocked at how long the changelog for the 0.3.0 was and I'm glad it got such an overhaul

just one question...
where do i go now to get clothes aside from browsing the outdoor market?
Thats the most consistent spot. There's a shop you'll occasionally run into in the market. If you've done the needle girls starting event (second floor of the school) then you can find their stall at the market on the weekends. There's also a shop there with extremely low odds of spawning that seems to have every single piece of clothing in it.

Wensber

Mar 11, 2018
How do changes to min/max stats work?
  1. When it says "Desire max (300)", is it increasing by 300 or setting to 300?
  2. How does negative stats work? Bambi has "Desire max (-200)" so I assume that means max desire is negative to start with.
  3. Do desire thresholds work on percent or flat numbers? In other words does high max desire make it harder to be aroused or does it just unlock events?

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Got a bug where I talk to dezy to get gloryhole stuff (while the alison quest is still incomplete) and get booted to the main menu (and can't return to the game). Probably hard blocking progress for both quests. On android.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Got a bug where I talk to dezy to get gloryhole stuff (while the alison quest is still incomplete) and get booted to the main menu (and can't return to the game). Probably hard blocking progress for both quests. On android.
Dezi and Ali quest are not done and are very buggy, only here due to the Institute quest. For gloryhole go to the lake beach and scavenge (it's there I had the most luck finding a saw and chisel). Once you got one click on it in the inventory and the quest stage change to find the missing tool (saw or chisel) and bring them to Nate (random discussion with the boys behind the school)

Reactions: fakehb

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
Got a critical bug when I can't buy new barmaid clothes after they got tattered - the "buy" button is not present.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Definitely seems like there's a memory leak or something. It's fine on my PC but anytime I try and play on android I get unplayable freezing after about half a minute.
I did notice, on PC, that the game becomes really laggy after a while. Well, several hours, but still.
As for bugs:
The first Institute quest has an option to approach the target in bar uniform, which I assume you get when you start working there, but somehow, I don't have that option, nor the option to start working. I will check this again because I have a suspicion.
Also, is it intended that you need only 1 of the tools for the glory hole, then when you check it you automatically get the second one? Lacking the option to cut through the park from home to revel street slows the game down some, what with the lag.
Lastly, in about 5 hours, with admittedly only a dozen tries or so, I have yet to find any clothing except swim wear.
Well, I didn't know the option might spawn on the market, so I guess I didn't miss that. But I probably also won't keep trying, I tend to find nothing either way.

Black_cat77

Nov 3, 2022
Tell me, in the old versions, there were more revealing clothes and there were traces of sunburn from the bikini, was it all removed?

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
but why would you upgrade the apartment if all it does is raise your bills? makes no sense to me.
Apartment upgrades can give temporary bonuses for using/reduced interaction time. The developer can come up with a reward for upgrades that will fit future mechanics. I can't know what other mechanics will introduced in the future. I am not fortune teller. Maybe there will be a dating mechanic in Sammy's apartment. And not every NPC will be happy to come to visit her in an apartment that looks like an alcoholic's lair.
P.S.: i'm curious, have you already resented the fact that the choice of clothing color does not matter at all?

Last edited:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
How do changes to min/max stats work?
  1. When it says "Desire max (300)", is it increasing by 300 or setting to 300?
  2. How does negative stats work? Bambi has "Desire max (-200)" so I assume that means max desire is negative to start with.
  3. Do desire thresholds work on percent or flat numbers? In other words does high max desire make it harder to be aroused or does it just unlock events?
1. Increasing it by 300
2. Same rules as #1. it modifies your existing max (Which is 100 by default) by -200. So you end up with -100 max desire, assuming no other influences (Such as perks, booze, drugs etc)
3. Desire is used for a lot of (but not all) sex check events. People in the school may ask you for a BJ for example, and if your desire is too low, your character may automatically decline it. I haven't dug into the code deep enough yet to figure out if there's other stuff past 100 desire, there may well be. 0.3.0 introduced joy after all, and the max past 100 probably has a reason for it.

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
So... is this gonna get fixed? I didn't see Sam_Tail saying anything about it. The perk getting removed makes it grindy to the point that it's just unfun.
It's complicated because sam changed the ovulation system into a perk system, where babycrazy directly ties in with ovulation. This forced sam to remove the babycrazy perk during pregnancy (Otherwise you'd still ovulate during pregnancy...). The proper way to fix this is by having a babycrazy permanence perk that doesn't influence ovulation, and just "toggles" babycrazy perk back on after pregnancy.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Game crashes when checking the vent at haven at night. I checked the location it's trying to check but there's no such folder of "haven" only action_sleep folder under general folder. EDIT: I was able to bypass the error by opening the vent at daylight and checking the vent at night, works like a charm. Hope this helps with bug fixing.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'haven_storage_join'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locations/haven/haven_storage.rpyc", line 348, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'haven_storage_join'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.00

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes