ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
As far as i understand, this is an explanation, with saving game immersion, why it is IMPOSSIBLE for the player to keep the child. Instead of popup message "Player can't keep the child"
yea pretty much. it was so sad when my Sammy didn't even get to hold her baby before it got taken away:cry:.

• Sad
Reactions: Necreonlord4

B10

Jun 25, 2017
pry vent open crashes the game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'haven_storage_join'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/locations/haven/haven_storage.rpyc", line 348, in script
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'haven_storage_join'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.00
Thu Dec 22 19:28:01 2022

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
Great update. Most of my bugs & feedback has already been covered in recent pages, but I will advocate for some leniency with the Commando* perk. I agree it would function better as a negative stat hit when worn, rather than all underwear outright removed from the game.

I also encountered a glitch while working at the bar. Was propositioned and went to the alleyway, resulted in the assault event and Sam passed out. Once she woke up, the only map option was the Highway Overpass, which lead to a bunch of unfinished areas like the motel. As Sam was naked she would not take the bus, so I was stuck there.

Great work once again. Looking forward to future updates on this one.

EDIT: Commando perk, not Exhibitionist. My bad.

Last edited:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I also encountered a glitch while working at the bar. Was propositioned and went to the alleyway, resulted in the assault event and Sam passed out. Once she woke up, the only map option was the Highway Overpass, which lead to a bunch of unfinished areas like the motel. As Sam was naked she would not take the bus, so I was stuck there.
Current way out is to hit the magnifying glass, instead of regular scavenging you'll scavenge up clothing scraps that will allow you to take the bus.

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
why do i lose confidence every time i have a shower?
if you chose the female route, the perk "All made up" boost your confidence by 3, but when you shower and clean up the make, the boost go away till you make up again. And if you chose the personality "Bambi Origin" the confidence too slow down a little.
As Sam Tail said: all choices at the beginning will determine the sequence of the game.

Reactions: Elrivoz

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
There is also a tattoo variant that cannot be removed but this needs to be applied by someone else
Who can apply bodywritings as tattoos? I somehow managed to get out of Haven with ass counter permanent tattoo, but can't find out how it was applied.

randa

May 7, 2017
How come that desire is caped at 50 when choosing any of the perk: nerd, jock, exibitionist, and only bimbo and whore get it back up to 100 or more. This means a lot of Sex scenes are not possible. Is this intentional? Or is this a bug?
Before the event of choosing a perk, it always goes above 100.
Thanks

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
How come that desire is caped at 50 when choosing any of the perk: nerd, jock, exibitionist, and only bimbo and whore get it back up to 100 or more. This means a lot of Sex scenes are not possible. Is this intentional? Or is this a bug?
Before the event of choosing a perk, it always goes above 100.
Thanks
You can use the marker to temporary gain some of the perks, some of these give base desire. With all the marker options "wrote" in your Sammy you get 110 base desire even at Bambi origin lol

randa

May 7, 2017
Didn't work with the marker. If i want to use it, the message is "Reject sexually advances".
Probably because it is caped at 50.

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
Didn't work with the marker. If i want to use it, the message is "Reject sexually advances".
Probably because it is caped at 50.
Get your Sammy drunk then. Or you know, go for an origin perk that actually encourages high desire gameplay.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes