Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
Can't wait too see more bully content with Shane MC and Marcus. Would be great if Shane and Marcus actually do what the things they say to MC would be nice too if we could see them on the weekends maybe a random chance at the lake/ beach since that area seems to be working now along with other school mates you see.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Daioh

GotyZ

Nov 29, 2018
I haven't been able to play for the past couple of updates, pretty much no matter which save I load it gives me the "An exception has occurred" because either loc_cur is not defined or perk_slut is not defined. Do I just need to start the whole game over again? It worked in september but not after that.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I haven't been able to play for the past couple of updates, pretty much no matter which save I load it gives me the "An exception has occurred" because either loc_cur is not defined or perk_slut is not defined. Do I just need to start the whole game over again? It worked in september but not after that.
You know how much changed in this update? I'd be shocked if an older save still worked.

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
Because it basically is. Most random encounters reduce it.

Best way to raise it naturally is basically to just stay home. It's pretty ridiculous, tbh.
even winning a fight makes her less confident, i mean....that makes no sense. also exhibitionist should probably help with a lot of the things that make her less confident

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

luinikex

Dec 27, 2019
I don't know if it was mentioned but something that kinda breaks the immersion is that Sammy comments about not wanting to have someone's child when she is already visible pregnant while getting creampied (I mostly see it at the pub)

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Okay, first the positive: this update has been a lot of fun, I'm very impressed with everything you've added this update, and impressed with the game in general.

But I do wonder why the NPCs are able to terminate pregnancies? It says in the game that that's illegal, and as far as I can tell Sam can't do it. I was looking forward to seeing the NPC's baby counts go up, but every time they've gotten pregnant they've terminated it. I know you mentioned they won't keep it unless it was on purpose, but as I said the game lore says that shouldn't be possible for them to do (at least not easily).

Lore reasons aside, the reality is I just have a pregnancy kink and like the thought of seeing the girls racking up their baby count, lol. So I'm curious to know what the reason for how it works now is, and if there will be changes in the future.

At any rate, keep up the good work! I support you financially when I can, the game is just that good. Looking forward to what comes next!

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I encountered a minor bug. If you arrive at the school at 20:59 and then enter the school hallway, you get a message that the school is closed and you have to wait until tomorrow. However you are stuck in the hallway indefinitely at that point as it doesn't kick you back outside the school. Your only alternatives are to roll back or load a prior save.

Oct 9, 2021
Okay, first the positive: this update has been a lot of fun, I'm very impressed with everything you've added this update, and impressed with the game in general.

But I do wonder why the NPCs are able to terminate pregnancies? It says in the game that that's illegal, and as far as I can tell Sam can't do it. I was looking forward to seeing the NPC's baby counts go up, but every time they've gotten pregnant they've terminated it. I know you mentioned they won't keep it unless it was on purpose, but as I said the game lore says that shouldn't be possible for them to do (at least not easily).

Lore reasons aside, the reality is I just have a pregnancy kink and like the thought of seeing the girls racking up their baby count, lol. So I'm curious to know what the reason for how it works now is, and if there will be changes in the future.

At any rate, keep up the good work! I support you financially when I can, the game is just that good. Looking forward to what comes next!
You know what they say, it is not about doing the illegal, it is about not getting caught doing the illegal xD

I love the customization in this game but, the wardrobe desperately needs more shades of pink and bimbo/gyaru style clothing.
Wardrobe in terms of available clothes were reduced for the moment to allow 3.0 development to be more focused (by Dev, Sam). Otherwise, there would be series of testing and I would say the christmas present will be late. xD

Reactions: Necreonlord4

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
found couple more typos. and stuff.
screenshot0012.jpg it says whem instead of them.

screenshot0013.jpg screenshot0014.jpg the same typo it says it instead of I'm.

screenshot0015.jpg and here it should probably say "now I'm showing" and for an exhibitionist Sammy it probably shouldn't show at all or be something like "nice I now it can show off more while going home.

screenshot0018.jpg it says "full me full of your cum" should be "fill me full of your cum" or maybe "fill me with your cum"

screenshot0016.jpg not sure how this happened but somehow I managed to trigger a swim class.:WaitWhat:

screenshot0017.jpg it says anal queen on her butt but it shouldn't the body writing I applied was a sex counter the fertile her stomach the fuck me on her leg and the cum here on her pubis. and her glasses are missing in the middle image.

another thing I noticed since Sammy showers after dance lessons she can't/doesn't wear makeup when dancing with the sweet girls despite the images having makeup support when applied via the chat menu.
also had a weird issue where my Creampie lover Sammy keept asking guys to not cum in her. started after she had hear baby.

naibsel

Aug 26, 2018
Uhh I understand if you don't want to do this but could you add some AB/DL content please? the set up when talking to emily is perfect for it especially when she calls you 'little sis'

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
RNG for clothes shopping? Really? I can't tell if that's meant to be a joke or not.
Yep. Even more grindy, more restrictive and even more retarded than before*, that's what this update is about. As many other people have mentioned in the reviews, the author's idea of "game play" is basically to grind. Grind to gain stats, grind to gain stuff (RNG shopping, scavenging etc). Work your ass off everyday to gain just 1 point of fitness and then lose 2 points whenever you sleep... I expect that it'll get worse and worse.

* Not to mention, way buggier.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes