Asriel98

Jul 10, 2020
I just started to go to school, but for some reason I got sometimes the Bimbo perk. What is the requirements for this and is there a way to lose this? Or is it a permanent thing from now on?

Yeah. I wonder as well if there is a right balance between wearing the right clothes for the winter and walking around in a bikini at the lake while it is freezing or snowing.

Will there be a possibility that Sam can also swim in the lake to gain constitution AND perhaps even encounter perverts (who are trying to pull down her bikini, grope her or in any other perverted situations, etc) or even the bullies, Nate, Drake or any NPC's. If you know what I mean.
You must level up your intel before about 14-15 days, at least 30 intel in this version. (you can level it either in class or in the library on the 2nd floor), if you choose to start as a girl, you can also choose "nerd" to go faster

Jan 25, 2018
Damn, that game found its way even into this comment section. I remember that pretty much there was a meta to play that game "optimally" and was being a tomboy and never wearing anything remotely provocative, unlike The Fixer which is way more forgiving. DoL is a great game, incredibly complex, and better than 99% of other HTML projects imo, but despite having graphic feedback, which is great, it also lacks in that department. But, then again, I can't complain too much, because as far as sandbox games are concerned, DoL is the Dwarf Fortress of lewd games, and also has a clothing system.
Yes, papa likes clothing systems a little bit too much, RIP Illusion, I thankfully still have my Honey Select files well kept on an external hard drive.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Damn, that game found its way even into this comment section. I remember that pretty much there was a meta to play that game "optimally" and was being a tomboy and never wearing anything remotely provocative, unlike The Fixer which is way more forgiving. DoL is a great game, incredibly complex, and better than 99% of other HTML projects imo, but despite having graphic feedback, which is great, it also lacks in that department. But, then again, I can't complain too much, because as far as sandbox games are concerned, DoL is the Dwarf Fortress of lewd games, and also has a clothing system.
Yes, papa likes clothing systems a little bit too much, RIP Illusion, I thankfully still have my Honey Select files well kept on an external hard drive.
Quite the opposite for me, i almost always start as 'Beautiful' so i can apply for the massage parlor job way earlier. Bit tricky for the first couple of weeks, but nothing a lot of early jogging can't solve. Given the amount of money earned, chance for -Stress by being massaged, proximity to the Orphanage (low time spent outdoors late at night) and working on your Hand skill (which is great for a virgin run) in peace i consider it to be one of the better starts available.

...Huh, come to think of it i'm using the same approach here, using my physique to beat up who i can't outrun (though i technically can't outrun any encounters in The Fixer) and using my looks to make money (in the Bar). :p

Last edited:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to ensure NPCs don't have the various ways of birth control? I was hoping there were in-game mechanics such as bullies stealing cass' BC or NPCs being indebted to you or others (Such as oskar) that they can't afford BC.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Wait. At the start of the game? I know that Sam is pudgy for not working out and just came out of the hospital, but already pregnant? That is odd.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Seems there are some ecchi doctors in this particular hospital?
It once happened to me that the sister where pregnant at the start of the story (and there are even dialogues for that!), but it never happened to one of my Sammies.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Same here, they may just be misinterpreting the pudginess.

A fairly easy mistake given that in most games you either play a model or an Ugly Bastard :p

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Wait. At the start of the game? I know that Sam is pudgy for not working out and just came out of the hospital, but already pregnant? That is odd.
She's not? Some of the other characters can be, but if Sammy is that's a big old bug.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Sammy never starts out pregnant. But every NPC lives for 40 days before game start so can end up pregnant by the time Sammy gets out of hospital.
Yeah, considering so few people know of Sammy's existence while in the hospital, especially guys. 2? Excluding {Redacted}? And at that point 'Sammy' wasn't even Sammy yet. It wouldn't look very favorably if Sammy ended up pregnant while in a coma. It really wouldn't surprise me if there were security cameras in there either. Those 2 never seemed the type anyways. Can't say anything about Dr. Serious' home life(because I don't have a clue), but while at work: serious and professional.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I have found a missing image. When I wander around the stalls, sometimes a guy will speak to me and is trying to sell me some clothes. However, in the shop inventory it will say: Image_item_coat_2 not found. ;

ShopNoImageCoat.png

Krew

May 5, 2017
Is there an anal or thigh gap option for the bus ride with robin? or is that option simply just exluded from virgin playthroughs.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Is there an anal or thigh gap option for the bus ride with robin? or is that option simply just exluded from virgin playthroughs.
Wtf is a thigh gap option?

Also I do wish the game has more guys that don't look so girly, I can see why in most hentai comics and games its an ugly fat bastard or a big dark skinned guy, it feels weird watching skinny pale skinned dudes fuck the girls.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Wtf is a thigh gap option?

Also I do wish the game has more guys that don't look so girly, I can see why in most hentai comics and games its an ugly fat bastard or a big dark skinned guy, it feels weird watching skinny pale skinned dudes fuck the girls.
Thigh gap is i think sticking it between the legs without penetrating, but i could be wrong.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes