dat3

Nov 1, 2021
Try to run it as administrator
Same thing... tried deleting renpy logs and saves... same thing... Some other games i downloaded today are doing the same, even though previous versions don't bring this on.
Thanks for the idea though.

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
Still waiting on this.
I believe Sam has a discord server he (or she; not sure) is more active on. There are so many of these sites devs put their content on to distribute it, and most do it in their spare time (they still work for a living). So it's easy to for messages to get buried.
The other thing is (i don't know if english is a second language for you) Your original post was a suggestion (a statement not a question), and this may not have warranted a response.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Same thing... tried deleting renpy logs and saves... same thing... Some other games i downloaded today are doing the same, even though previous versions don't bring this on.
Thanks for the idea though.
You might want to change settings regarding the apps in windows defender then
If that doesnt work try disabling the antivirus
Renpy logs and saves shouldnt be the problem

madzohan5

Sep 5, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'quest_temp_work_forcesex'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/general/action_whore/events/sex_events/generic/locations/whore_sex_standing.rpyc", line 143, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'quest_temp_work_forcesex'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.2.46
Tue Jul  9 18:35:05 2024

madzohan5

Sep 5, 2021
Code:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'whore_street_sex_standing_anal_picker'.

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/general/action_whore/events/sex_events/generic/locations/whore_sex_standing.rpyc", line 123, in script

Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.2.46
Tue Jul  9 19:25:47 2024

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
There is a scene with her in the shower, which takes place after the public sex scene.
When/How, does that happen ?

Don't think I've encountered that yet .
(Have 'started' many a playthrough, but haven't finished any, as yet . :rolleyes:)

Does it matter weather, Male Start, or, Female Start ?

Thanks for the, information & clarification . (y)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/general/action_whore/events/sex_events/generic/locations/whore_sex_standing.rpyc", line 123, in script

Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.2.46
You shouldn't expect a quick answer on, a/any, Forum posting . . .

If you really can't wait . . . Join the Dev's Discord . . . (located on OP page)
Besides the Dev themselves, there could be others there that would help, usually . ;)

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
The next mission after haven is to help the police at the train station. the quest is not in yet (as of 3.2.39, can't get 3.2.46 to run yet) but the location is.
Where do we find the location? I've been all over the map and can't find it anywhere, there's no chief to talk to at the security checkpoint either, if that is a requirement to unlike it.

Do I need to restart a whole new game to unlock the area since my save was from an older version of the game?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I believe Sam has a discord server he (or she; not sure) is more active on. There are so many of these sites devs put their content on to distribute it, and most do it in their spare time (they still work for a living). So it's easy to for messages to get buried.
100%

There are too many websites that host my game (most of which without permission, but it's free advertisement so not complaining. I only hate when they alter my code to remove patreon or my direct website links).
But there are lots of questions, requests, and more on those sites. I don't keep track of any of them because I can't.

Additionally CRM systems usually cost money, unless you want bad ones like mailchimp.
And without something like Jira or salesforce/keap, etc to help you keep track of stuff, bugs/requests/etc get hard to keep track of.

For me, I have a bug channel on discord and I don't mark any posts as completed until I've resolved it. Otherwise I have no way to keep track of them.
If people don't report them on discord, I try to remember suggestions/bugs/etc but probably forget a lot.

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
I want konw if i lost my clothes in event,how could i get them back?Or i will lost them forever?
Sometimes you get them back after, sometimes only half of them, sometimes none.
If they're gone you have to go to the markets, buy them again (good luck), hit up the Needle girls at school(level 2)/markets(weekend only), or the Funwear shop; or you can cheat by clicking the padlock on the top bar to add all clothes.
The needle girls have a fixed inventory, the markets have random inventory (changes every click), or the Funwear shop has a inventory that is randomly set at the start of a playthrough (and doesn't change unless you start a new game)
Oh yeah the girl at the peir/lake has swimsuits.
I would love to see random clothes through scavenging in future but I'm not going to bug anyone about it.

Last edited:

dat3

Nov 1, 2021
Anyone else getting this with 3.2.46 (i tried re-downloading from different sources)
this is from running either .exe (the 64 or the 32)
ps love the game.
it passed AVG's scan too.
View attachment 3814400
Thanks to everyone for their help, but I think it's Windows 10 being a hypochondriac and tagging any EXE file that is new to the system as an 'un-approved installer' despite most not being installers.
I programmed something myself, uploaded the EXE then downloaded it; and windows had the above hissy fit, even though the code was in no way an installer. All I can do is scan all incoming EXE's in future and manually allow them I guess.
Thanks again.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.3.2.46
To report a bug to the dev it's better to do on their discord.
The bug is due to try to jump to a non-existant label.
Now as solutions you have two possibilities :
1) given it's due to the client not respecting your charcater desire to be buttfucked roll back until before he starts to poke/tease your pussy (or at the choice if you want vaginal or anal), quicksave and quickload then try again to have your anal desire fulfilled. The whore actions are still being actively coded so there are errors in the logic for now (such as not having the menu for vaginal/anal showing) so simply going back and trying again (after a save/reload) may not works and you will reencounter the same bugs later in the same circumstances.
2) Modify the .rpy yourself to avoid such a problem, you need to extract scripts.rpa with unren then go into "scripts\locations\general\action_whore\events\sex_events\generic" open "whore_sex_standing.rpy" and at line 123 change "whore_street_sex_standing_anal_picker" by "whore_street_sex_standing_anal" . There from now on when they try to poke the wrong hole and pass a speech test you get your anal scene without crashing. This not the dev solution, it's my own workaround, don't take them responsible if there is unforseen consequences, this is a savage interaction with the code.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
My wishes for a public release:

Draw backgrounds for all created locations.

My opinion that should fix statistics of all characters in a future public release.

Also need to finish events when Emile invites Sammy to the lake. It is advisable and events when Sammy should to help the police at the train station.

And add more interesting dialogs when Sammy and some of other girls, especually when some of dancer girls, pregnant. When dancing in the street, viewers should pay attention to their pregnancy. In the pub visitors also should comment pregnancy. Guys on the school also should gossip about this.

My opinion, that when some of the dance troupe girls on the last stage of pregnancy (may be excluding Svet, because she is the leader), plot should not couninued and girls should to do something else, for example, light exercises.

But if decides that they will continue to dance even in the last stage of pregnancy, then Sammy should not be temporarily kicked out of the troupe.

Also, Svet should not scold Sammy for pregnancy, she in the latest version may be pregnant even at the first meeting with Sammy - my opinion, that Sammy should to comment that. Other students too.

Also after gives birth, girls should look a little fat at least 7 game days, despite good fit skill - recovery period.

fixer stats.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I trigger new scene in pink room but nothing happens and instead i get a description of the event, This also happens with group sex scenes... I have free use perk.
screenshot0004.png
So how do you get the Free Use perk and what is the fastest way to do so?
Stop charging clients for sex

Last edited:

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I think I got a bug since I gave the soccer guy a chisel and some tape, but the quest says I gave him a woodsaw and tape. Is there a place to buy either a chisel or a woodsaw? It's been a grind to find one while scavenging.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes