Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Man, Is it just me or every time I change clothes, the hygiene level always drops to 0, I have to shower then change clothes, and it drops back to 0 again

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Man, Is it just me or every time I change clothes, the hygiene level always drops to 0, I have to shower then change clothes, and it drops back to 0 again
... Are you using 0.3.3.17 or something? That never happens in 0.3.3.04.
Do not use 0.3.3.17, it's a dev build and as such has bugs that are being fixed.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
You're perhaps running into the issue of man goo being visible when not wearing clothes versus it being hidden when you are: it will depend exactly where on character's body it is. Try using a tissue.

Unless you really mean that it happens as soon as you lose your clothes...in which case, then I'm not sure, maybe you're playing on the buggy developer build like suggested above.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
It would be nice if high fitness would reduce the chance of getting bruised in non-forced encounters. It's rather difficult to get banged without getting banged up.

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes