• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

booperdooperflooper

Oct 8, 2019
Items aren't showing in my inventory. Also, clicking the "quests" tab results in this error: Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: unable to parse macro argument ""BACK>> ": unterminated double quoted string

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Someone knows who this girl is? tnx
Hiiii does someone know who is she??
STALKER ALERT!! :LOL:

Use Google images. Don't ask me how I know this.:sneaky:

Welcome to the Neonpunk city of The Flash. Here, there are no second chances, but every person is allowed to redeem themselves. If you're committed enough to your progress and to the women you meet, you just might be the one offered redemption. Good luck!
I gave the overview a second chance. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Abby scenes are in the shower 8-9 and Friday evening at 20 if you met Ashley, then Saturday morning kitchen and Saturday noon, living room. Follow the circled images on locations.
How do you meet Ashley in the park...or do you meet her somewhere else during the prologue? I got a "quest", I guess, when I went to visit Abby in her room and it said I need to meet Ashley in the park (or something like that as I clicked through it too fast).

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Here there are no second chances but every person is allowed to redeem themselves.

-.-

That's LITERALLY what second chances are...

Javac_

Jan 19, 2018
My name is Barry Allen. I am the fastest man alive. Secretly with the help of my friends at Cum Labs, I find others just like me.

Reactions: namelessone22

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I started a new game and the first thing I did after getting through the intro is click on the "Quest" button on the left side. It gives me the following error:

Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: Unable to parse macro argument ""BACK>> ": unterminated double quoted string

Not sure if the quest log is active or not, but this is what it is giving me.
Items aren't showing in my inventory. Also, clicking the "quests" tab results in this error: Error: cannot execute macro <<link>>: unable to parse macro argument ""BACK>> ": unterminated double quoted string
I missed it through all the changes I've made, apologies. I'll be updating with a hotfix in the next 5 minutes
Half of the game is bugged after the update lol
This isn't helpful
I gave the overview a second chance. :sneaky:
How do you meet Ashley in the park...or do you meet her somewhere else during the prologue? I got a "quest", I guess, when I went to visit Abby in her room and it said I need to meet Ashley in the park (or something like that as I clicked through it too fast).
It would pop up again if you couldn't go back. Sorry the quest tab is unavailable. You can meet Ashley in the park on Tuesday at 8
Here there are no second chances but every person is allowed to redeem themselves.
-.-
That's LITERALLY what second chances are...
I changed the overview, the uploaders didn't update it...
The new overview should say:
Welcome to The Flash, a Neonpunk city that exists in a realm where time holds both secrets and possibilities. As the protagonist in this sandbox RPG, your journey unfolds in a familiar yet distinct place. Enjoy the freedom to write your story, encounter intriguing characters, and navigate through nearly endless opportunities waiting in the neon-lit streets. Good luck!
Rolling out the patch, apologies. Let me know if you find anything else.

Reactions: booperdooperflooper

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
The patch has been rolled out, again, I apologise. It was a rushed patch (in the end) because of the illness.
Here's the hotfixed version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as I can tell the code doesn’t do anything. Am I missing something?
i'm not sure what
sets all attributes to 40
Yes the code works, it gives you more than double the stats to progress through the game and unlocks extra scenes.

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
The patch has been rolled out, again, I apologise. It was a rushed patch (in the end) because of the illness.
Here's the hotfixed version:

Yes the code works, it gives you more than double the stats to progress through the game and unlocks extra scenes.
I got your hotfix, started a new game, 2nd day, time 21:00, whenever I open one of them 1710757643315.png

it gives me this error 1710757659510.png

jaquine

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I got your hotfix, started a new game, 2nd day, time 21:00, whenever I open one of them View attachment 3454428

it gives me this error View attachment 3454429
Son of a... I know for a fact that this particular bug never existed and I don't know how this comes around. I tested this particular functionality a billion times and then suddenly an entire section disappeared. I need to keep an eye on how my project is saved apparently. I'm actually mad about that one but thanks for letting me know.
Here's a new fix

Who is this?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Son of a... I know for a fact that this particular bug never existed and I don't know how this comes around. I tested this particular functionality a billion times and then suddenly an entire section disappeared. I need to keep an eye on how my project is saved apparently. I'm actually mad about that one but thanks for letting me know.
Here's a new fix
Rather, a poorly written widget.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes