Unity Abandoned The Fly School HDRP [Tech build] [Banana San]

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I did play quite a similar game sometime where you escape some research facility (if i remember correctly) and try to avoid 3 or 4 different insects (fly, wasp, dont remember the others). Wasnt too bad, short but also had some pregnancy. Think it was from a japanese person.

Now back on topic, this looks very similar, so im on board already. Graphics look even better than the other game. Hoping this gets somewhere, and also have that "filled up and slow/pregnant" mechanic from the other game, watching the belly grow was great. That or something similar would be great.

Reactions: GreenPotato

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
I did play quite a similar game sometime where you escape some research facility (if i remember correctly) and try to avoid 3 or 4 different insects (fly, wasp, dont remember the others). Wasnt too bad, short but also had some pregnancy. Think it was from a japanese person.

Now back on topic, this looks very similar, so im on board already. Graphics look even better than the other game. Hoping this gets somewhere, and also have that "filled up and slow/pregnant" mechanic from the other game, watching the belly grow was great. That or something similar would be great.
Interesting... I do not remember any projects like that, might I ask for the name? Could be the same dev updating the project to a new engine, or a source of inspiration on the original like Witch Halloween being the original of Girl Halloween (a 3D unity remake of the EXACT same concept by a different dev).

ShadowyM

Jan 25, 2018
I believe Delmach is referring to GIL~巨大昆虫研究所~ (Giant Insect Laboratory) and i don't believe it to be the same dev making this.

Reactions: GreenPotato

GreenPotato

Oct 2, 2018
Escape from the Giant Insect Lab - That's the name. Yeah, game was interesting and had a potential, but it was unfinished and abandoned if i not mistaken.

ShadowyM

Jan 25, 2018
You can get from the start to an end in Giant Insect Lab, but the dev talked about an update to add more insect types and expanding the game a bit more, but it never materialised.

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
How to get banned on Patreon stupid fast should be the name for this. Surprised no loli content to insure its demise on there is super swift lol

Even if this is your kink who would back this on Patreon? I mean I see people claim all the time Patreon is out to get devs, then see shit like this and laugh as when this guy gets the ban hammer he too will join the thrall of devs claiming they got banned for no reason at all. This game is clear cut violation on their policies on bestiality, and its glorifing sexual violence rules lol.

Its like deve went how can I break every rule but one on patreon? I mean whats next you find out they are using bootlegs of assets, and they add a loli in the next patch so they can go for a grand slam ban lol

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Great looking models but I think I can count on one hand the amount of 3D Patreon H-games that have been completed. Hope we get to see more of this one!

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
How to get banned on Patreon stupid fast should be the name for this. Surprised no loli content to insure its demise on there is super swift lol

Even if this is your kink who would back this on Patreon? I mean I see people claim all the time Patreon is out to get devs, then see shit like this and laugh as when this guy gets the ban hammer he too will join the thrall of devs claiming they got banned for no reason at all. This game is clear cut violation on their policies on bestiality, and its glorifing sexual violence rules lol.

Its like deve went how can I break every rule but one on patreon? I mean whats next you find out they are using bootlegs of assets, and they add a loli in the next patch so they can go for a grand slam ban lol
But I like Lolis... :(

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Enter a room standing up but have to leave the room while crouching. Lots of misaligned animations that made me feel like I was playing skyrim. Can't look at the girls face as her head moves to where ever the camera is facing and her eyes roll back into her head. If the fly/fly dude is having sex with the girl and the fly dude/fly comes up to them they can attack and also start fucking the female and fucks up the animations. Each time you start a new game you get another flash light in one of your inventory slots if you pick it up.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Ehh wish that you were the fly and you had to find/chase and impregnate all the school girls before time runs out. :sneaky: