Unity Abandoned The Fly School HDRP [Tech build] [Banana San]

Mar 28, 2017
*Shiver*
Bugs... I hate bugs, all their legs and their weird proboscis mouths. Reminds me of the time I played slugs and bugs. I can't say I'll ever enjoy this type of debauchery but some of the situations can be slightly hot.

Graphically this is impressive, definitely better 3d than a lot of things I see on here. Since I can't bring myself to give this a play can I ask what the smiling banana is for on slot 1?

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
*Shiver*
Bugs... I hate bugs, all their legs and their weird proboscis mouths. Reminds me of the time I played slugs and bugs. I can't say I'll ever enjoy this type of debauchery but some of the situations can be slightly hot.

Graphically this is impressive, definitely better 3d than a lot of things I see on here. Since I can't bring myself to give this a play can I ask what the smiling banana is for on slot 1?
I don't like most bugs either(I don't find them repulsive either), I'm just here for the jokes

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross
Mar 28, 2017
I don't like most bugs either(I don't find them repulsive either), I'm just here for the jokes
Definitely the case with some of the things I watch on this site. I gotta say the Residents of Evilville thread might end up a good meme place depending on how that game progresses.

One of the things that got a kick outta me on this thread was the pic of the ladies eyes going full exorcist.

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
Desktop_201015_0340_1.jpg
wow you even can't fix position ? and no slider for adjust mouse sensitivity and camera zoom in zoom out ? i like graphics quality but someway not enjoyable

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
This strikes me as, and it's early later versions might prove me wrong, a great premise that might need a more experienced or bigger team behind it. I get early early versions are, damn it the pun can't be avoided, buggy. In this case though, it seems like everything is a miss from square one. I hope this improves but the history of adult games usually doesn't bode well for starts this rough...

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I remember seeing a 3D Japanese game of the exact same premise, except in a lab setting. Probably the inspiration for this one. Not typically a fan of insects, but I like the premise of sneaking around (naked, ofc).

Just gotta fix all them bugs errors in the system. Also not expecting a smooth development for this one either, especially for a solo dev in these times.

drasmine

Jun 11, 2020
not work for me :-( , show a black window with the life bar, the numbers on the up and the "loading 100%" on the center, but nothing happens

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
It looks like, this game will be abandoned or on hold. He took a full time job and can only work on this game in his free time.

"

Actually i take a full time jobs for the next month that cant make me able to push forward this project, the game is freezed for now, anyway i work on free time on the cinematic adaptation of the models fort start the new 3d animations ( new bones and shape for 3d cinematics).
I put the charges on pause and i resume again after i have at last a new animation to post.
For new possible patrons, dont apply for now if you are not interessed on the old demos.
"