4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
the art is nice but I wouldn't call the animations the best considering they're only like 4 or 5 frames (...) but its so janky looking.
For me that's a huge part why I like it so much: Nostalgia factor. Reminds me a lot of the games I played when I was a kid, just back then they didn't have sex.

Pingly

May 26, 2020
I am super surprised that this is hitting the mark for me. I absolutely love it. The amount of content is minimal but the overall feel/look of the game is extraordinary.

I think I discovered something about myself with this game.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I am super surprised that this is hitting the mark for me. I absolutely love it. The amount of content is minimal but the overall feel/look of the game is extraordinary.

I think I discovered something about myself with this game.
Was similar here. I, for example, usually skip furry games. One of my exes was a bit of a furry. Doesn't do too much for me. But since these are not the usual furry models - not a humanoid with an animal head, fur, and a tail, but the actual animal - I didn't mind it. These are more like fable characters. So since I'm a sucker for animated 2D pixel art, this was right up my alley.
Every once in a while I try a game before adding it to my ignore list even if it has some of my usual "ignore" tags. In this case I'm glad I did.

Reactions: Back

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
It's not a a quest, you just gotta gossip with him. The one you are looking for is something along the lines of "How do you relax" then he'll ask you if you wanna bang and just say yes.
Yea, that option never came up. All I get is the dialogue option asking if I can guess how long it takes for him to run to the tree. Also, he's now mentioned our having banged to the mouse, so I'm wondering if I accidentally lost the opportunity.

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Yea, that option never came up. All I get is the dialogue option asking if I can guess how long it takes for him to run to the tree. Also, he's now mentioned our having banged to the mouse, so I'm wondering if I accidentally lost the opportunity.
You've raced against him and gotten the dodge-roll right? If not do that. If you have...well, yea man I guess you got locked out somehow sorry :/

Night King

Aug 27, 2018
I can not play it. When i open, it gives me gray screen, then i press 3 times right ctrl. the game starts but i can not see my inventory, textboxes and settings menu.

Pingly

May 26, 2020
It took me a while to figure out that you could TAB in the dialog boxes and get other options.

Also, the game seems very buggy. I restarted a new game when I couldn't find all 24 pieces of wood and when I restarted the bridge was already built and I had my floaties to swim, which I never found previously.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
I only have the first 3 of the scenes unlocked for the second act, anyone have any ideas on how to unlock the other 3? Or are they not in yet?

Apr 7, 2019
The current version starts in act 2. Does this mean I have to play every episode as a seperate game? If so, where do I find act 1 of the game?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes