RPGM The Forgotten Island [v0.4.24.79] [Fox Tail Tale Studio]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
if you can get all kinds of freaky with human girls in this I'm so down.
There are two story branches in the game, Furries and Humans. The content in them is about 50/50

And why does that upset you? Trust me, the human characters are cool too. Astrid's a real something;)

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
I have the same feeling, even though I haven't played yet, it seems that since there is a "development / improvement" mechanic, I'm expecting pregnancy.
I'm sorry, but we don't have pregnancy mechanics yet
But I encourage you to try playing anyway

Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry, but we don't have pregnancy mechanics yet
But I encourage you to try playing anyway
"we dont have pregnancy mechanics YET"...........does this mean you may add it in the future? Is there a chance? Going to try the game anyway, judging by the preview images looks good

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
"we dont have pregnancy mechanics YET"...........does this mean you may add it in the future? Is there a chance? Going to try the game anyway, judging by the preview images looks good
Initially, we did not include such mechanics in the game. but if many of our players want to see it, then we will think about how to integrate it into the game without breaking the plot and narrative

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheForgottenIsland-0.4.24.77
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

aradd

Sep 20, 2020
hi
i load a save from the previous version and when i go with Eirik to the bridge it starts a with a scene with the workman and so on. after that the screen went black and nothing more will happen. the gui for save, load and equimpent is working but not the
game itself.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Forgotten Island [v0.4.24.77] [Fox Tail Tale Studio] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [255,7 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Thomas Ward This is very good and im excited to see your progress. Does the patron has a patron build that contains more content and if so how much? I'd love to contribute.
Thank you so much for your support!
Yes, we have a version, it includes the final, hottest session with Astrid, as well as a large swamp location with new enemies and bosses

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
where is hannah and the boy in the city after you finish the intro, or are they gone?
They have returned to his sister Gray's farm. In future updates you will see them again and discover how they are now living with a changed Hannah

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
hi
i load a save from the previous version and when i go with Eirik to the bridge it starts a with a scene with the workman and so on. after that the screen went black and nothing more will happen. the gui for save, load and equimpent is working but not the
game itself.
Do you play on a smartphone?
One of the players has already reported the exact same bug, we are already investigating ways to solve the problem

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Thomas Ward please use multi quote. No need to spam the thread :p

Just click on "Quote" of every comment you want to reply and then go to the text box and click "Insert Quotes" now you just need to difference between the quotes :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thomas Ward

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
combat is so slow and boring, why do i have to heal every 2nd action i get? and if im not healing im removing cuts

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Wow..nice.

So art is now more "unified"? No more multiple variants of one girl?:p

At the beginning of the game, we are always weak. In the future you will have new skills, more HP and companions to help you in battles
But dude is right about something. From what I remember from the older build, there was a big jump in difficulty. The beginning on the beach is OK, good training and start, but suddenly in the forest it's a massacre that requires 99% accuracy, no mistakes, zero tolerance, healing, healing,...
Or maybe I'm a very bad strategist in classic RPGM games.:KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thomas Ward
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes