If there is Grineer, Corpus and Protoss Google-Translator
i gonna definetly usint it then.
For few russian words. Nah.... meh..... bruh. :Kappa:
Might not be exact for ya.... but this might be of interest:

Reactions: Kybo

-GANGSTA-

Apr 20, 2023
Friends!
We have prepared a hotfix that should solve most of the problems you wrote to us about.
  • Revived Ulfa from those who had her dead (Just have a good sleep in Eirik’s house).
  • Forcibly respawned resources on maps
  • Fixed a translation problem with old vegetables
  • Farm mechanics now adapted to old saves
  • Fixed the scene on the bridge in old saves
  • Enemies in the swamps are now respawning (Available in build only)
  • There is now a choice between eng and ru languages in settings
  • Fixed problem with missing location-gates-C file.
If you have any other problems during the game - write to us, we will try to fix any problems promptly.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
In this version Ulfa is furry? Or what you mean "revived Ulfa"? Android version when Ulfa take potion game just end ask patriot.... In my country patriot not working and vpn not help

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
In this version Ulfa is furry? Or what you mean "revived Ulfa"? Android version when Ulfa take potion game just end ask patriot.... In my country patriot not working and vpn not help
Previously, if Ulfa died in battle (it's okay! She's actually just knocked out), there was no way to revive her through sleep.

Does anyone have the Patreon version? Just asking, but it would be good if you posted it.
Friend... We have a small team and we try to tell an interesting story. Our Patrons help us and support us, thanks to them the game gets better with every update. It wouldn't be fair to them if someone would just take the actual Patreon build and post it.

After each release we will post the previous version here, so if you subscribe to the post you will always get updates.
And if you want to get the most up-to-date version at once - welcome to our Patreon!

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
multiblackmind, a-a-and it's now!

New Verson 0.5.1.0

Friends, we are happy to present you the next version of Forgotten Island!

This update includes a lot of new content: Huge new locations, new enemies, powerful bosses, hot scenes and new quests! And a whole bunch of small fixes to improve your gaming experience.

Added
  • New labyrinth-swamp location
  • New enemy types
  • New bosses
  • The quest "Attendance time" can now be completed
  • The quest "The delights of civilization" can now be progressed forward
  • The new quest "Much ado about nothing" can be started and finished in this version
  • The new quest "All about the kids" can now be started and completed in this version
  • New hot scene with Marigold
  • New hot scene with Astrid

Fixed
  • Adjusted price of Swamp Ore for Crafting
  • Crafting menu will no longer offer you items that cannot be crafted in the current version
  • All places where there were no translations have been translated
  • Looted logs now respawn correctly
  • The King of Crabblers now has something to offer you for defeating him ;)
  • Swamp ore is now used to craft the correct amount of limonite ingots
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Probably many more things that were fixed and safely forgotten :)

DOWNLOAD
Win
:
Android:
Or you can downoad last version from

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheForgottenIsland-0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Thomas Ward

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
how to complete the quest visit time 3 session
You should go to bed. You will be woken up by the smoke from Mary's landlady and you will get the quest "All about the Kids", which will lead you to the end of the quest with Astrid and the final scene with her

can you change the mc name
No. One time Eirik is always Eirik =D

Friends, we messed up with the mobile version. There were no on-screen controls in it.
We have uploaded a new version with controllers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Android
:

Reactions: BlazingShadow642

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Does this game have an option for auto battle? Also, what is the type of rpg games that have auto battles called?

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
I think the third session quest trigger might be broken. I can't interact with Ulfa, sleeping doesn't do anything, can't enter the session manually.

Thomas Ward

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2019
Does this game have an option for auto battle? Also, what is the type of rpg games that have auto battles called?
No, the combat system is part of the gameplay

I think the third session quest trigger might be broken. I can't interact with Ulfa, sleeping doesn't do anything, can't enter the session manually.
Yes, unfortunately there's a bug..... We've already fixed it. Please download the new version. Saves will work

DOWNLOAD
WIN:
Android
:

Reactions: DocRipper

mastersergent

Apr 8, 2018
Having an issue, once I reach this point and click away the dialog show in the first picture, my character then just walks up as shown in the second and won't move anywhere else. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, would be appreciated.
Screenshot 2024-07-03 051713.png Screenshot 2024-07-03 051802.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Having an issue, once I reach this point and click away the dialog show in the first picture, my character then just walks up as shown in the second and won't move anywhere else. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, would be appreciated.
View attachment 3794369 View attachment 3794370
Could be your avarage RPGM command buffer overflow.
Save before initiating this step and if it happens again reload the game, in older Versions of the Engine you even had to restart your device... it tends to keep happening so you are adviced to save often... if not and it only happens in that situation or even right after restarting your device it might be something with the game though

Reactions: mastersergent
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes