Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
The rooms all have pictures... Each character has a character portrait that shows which room they're in by that portrait being in the respective room they're in.

How much more of a clear indicator of who's in which room do you need? :unsure:
if you have the option off .. you dont want to know where girls are as it says they wont like it... its turned off. So it doesnt show. Also like i said it might be confusing for someone whos new tto game or playing after a while..

ive deleted games for far less... im sure some people might find it annoying also.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
if you have the option off .. you dont want to know where girls are as it says they wont like it... its turned off. So it doesnt show. Also like i said it might be confusing for someone whos new tto game or playing after a while..

ive deleted games for far less... im sure some people might find it annoying also.
Ah, got it, I think? You're saying "If you have the option to track the girl's turned off, as a new player, there's not an obvious indication of which room belongs to which girl?" If so, that does actually feel fair enough, though it's pretty easy to figure out by just exploring for a bit.

Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Ah, got it, I think? You're saying "If you have the option to track the girl's turned off, as a new player, there's not an obvious indication of which room belongs to which girl?" If so, that does actually feel fair enough, though it's pretty easy to figure out by just exploring for a bit.
Yep thats exactly what i was trying to say lol ... yeah at the end thats what i had to do, but it kinda got repetitive but still i enjoyed it.

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
One more tweak for the latest version of the game (v0.56), inspired in part by Malika's comment above:

Variables.rpy
- After a certain time (Night or Late Night), the girls will have a much greater chance of being in their rooms. (Specifically, they'll avoid the cafe, offices, nurse's station, and gym. There's still a chance that someone will be in the bathroom taking a shower or visiting your girlfriend in the player's room, if she is present. This doesn't guarantee that any specific girl will be in her room, but it makes it much, much more likely. If you need to talk to someone it should only take an attempt or two to find them at night, even with locations turned off.)
- Also, I noticed it looked like the list of locations the girls can be in if you chose *not* to have your girlfriend present hadn't been updated to include the gym? Went ahead and updated that bit, just in case anyone is trying a solo game.

EDIT: This tweak is now included in the one big post with all the tweaks that I made on pg. 46.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Un ajuste más para la última versión del juego, inspirado en parte en el comentario anterior de Malika:

Variables.rpy
- Después de cierto tiempo (Night o Late Night), las chicas tendrán muchas más posibilidades de estar en sus habitaciones. (Específicamente, evitarán la cafetería, las oficinas, la estación de enfermería y el gimnasio. Aún existe la posibilidad de que alguien esté en el baño duchándose o visitando a tu novia en la habitación del jugador, si ella está presente. Esto no (Garantiza que una chica específica estará en su habitación, pero eso lo hace mucho, mucho más probable. Si necesitas hablar con alguien, solo deberías tomar uno o dos intentos para encontrarlo por la noche, incluso con las ubicaciones apagadas).
- Además, noté que parecía que la lista de ubicaciones en las que las chicas pueden estar si eliges *no* tener a tu novia presente no se había actualizado para incluir el gimnasio. Continué y actualicé ese bit, en caso de que alguien esté probando un juego en solitario.

Carga de trabajo
[/CITA] ¿Cómo poner esto en el juego?

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Nice! By any chance do you know how to fix the error screen that sometimes appears? That interrupts a lot of events
There are a few different things that can cause errors, unfortunately. I've tried to fix some of those bugs with my other tweaks (the post on pg. 46 of this thread), but I'm sure there are some I've missed. If you're getting a *lot* of errors, there may be something else going on. Other than some stuff at the start of the first day (when variables hadn't been set), I haven't had too many problems with the latest version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Plushy2k

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is it only Anita and Cass that you can invite to dinner or am I missing more, I know more have to be added but just curious if I missed any

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
Is it only Anita and Cass that you can invite to dinner or am I missing more, I know more have to be added but just curious if I missed any
I'm pretty sure those are the only two with a dinner scene right now.

Are the question mark rooms unlockable, or is this not in game yet?
Not yet, no. Probably not for a few more versions, according to the development roadmap Torian recently posted.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
I get a very recurring error that has to do with samanta visiting someone, how do I fix it?

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
also can we please put our relationshipe rating #s and GF relationship numbers in one tab but different coloring so theres less drop down boxes? just a suggestion. If its not possible .. no problem. :love:

damias

Sep 13, 2020
was hopeful for 3some stuff if you did allow girls in, not only giving her away..kinda sad to see...

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
I get a very recurring error that has to do with samanta visiting someone, how do I fix it?
If you post the details of what the error says I might be able to help. No promises, but I can at least take a look. I haven't had any issues like this this version.

i got the following error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're using v0.56, right? And you haven't applied any other mods or tweaks other than the ones from my post? I remember seeing an error like that several times in older versions, but haven't seen it at all with the latest version.

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
Si publicas los detalles de lo que dice el error, podría ayudarte. No hay promesas, pero al menos puedo echarle un vistazo. No he tenido ningún problema como este en esta versión.

Estás usando la v0.56, ¿verdad? ¿Y no has aplicado otras modificaciones o ajustes además de los de mi publicación? Recuerdo haber visto un error como ese varias veces en versiones anteriores, pero no lo he visto en la última versión.
[/CITA]
Thanks, give me a few minutes and I'll paste it here

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Samantha Room.rpy", line 12, in script call
call room_transition("Samantha_Menu", Samantha_visit_events_Samantha_and_OH)
File "game/Meanwhile.rpy", line 378, in script call
call expression random_event

Broiche

Jan 5, 2018
i got the following error.
Oh wait, right, I almost forgot... one of the first things I did before I started making tweaks was check some older bugfixes from the last version or two by comparing/diffing the old and new files. A handful of those I kept, and didn't think to include them in my other post because *I* hadn't been the one to write those bugfixes.

Try these files (one of which notably tweaks some things to do with the Cass random event that was the last thing in that error log), and see if the errors stop:

Workupload:

EDIT: This tweak is now included in the one big post with all the tweaks that I made on pg. 46.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes