GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
As long as Darcy comes into the room while you sleep to jerk off, then the DarcyXGF scene should fire aswell, only if she leaves before doing anything and just says "see you again" then there is something wrong with the requirements
Also, it can only occur when you go to sleep after a day where Darcy is on a rampage, not immediately after the alarm goes off

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
As long as Darcy comes into the room while you sleep to jerk off, then the DarcyXGF scene should fire aswell, only if she leaves before doing anything and just says "see you again" then there is something wrong with the requirements
Also, it can only occur when you go to sleep after a day where Darcy is on a rampage, not immediately after the alarm goes off
sleep to jerk off ? she only comes in to fuck me

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Hello; I may have missed an android port ,if so could I be pointed in the right direction, because I can play version 66 in about an hour now :D Thank you

ldahl

Aug 24, 2022
Loving the content additions over the past few months but I'm not sure about 0.685's new system of events firing silently in the background when you move between rooms.

Like I was getting confused about why the girlfriend's "addiction need" kept getting reset randomly, only to find out from the stats in the phone that she's in fact had a handful of sexual encounters that were never shown because they were triggered by this new room_transition -> Naughty_messages logic that picks a talk/sex event for her whenever you enter a room and quietly increases the stats it would affect.

Now I get that an appropriate event for that pick is shown if you work in the room and roll to see the "Meanwhile" scene (50/50), but there are so many scenarios where that isn't what's happening (e.g. non-work actions like talking, overhearing Sam's sessions, just plain walking through empty rooms...) that a significant number of girlfriend events end up happening without being shown.

If you picked to not see anything from the girlfriend's POV at the start of the game then this is probably fine, but speaking as someone who opts for both perspectives: having for example the moment the girlfriend finally caves and does something for a futa, or the moment Sam manages to leverage her control to get the gf to agree to something, being moments I often don't get to see really sucks. Really takes the fun out of the gradual corruption/addiction progression.

I'm not sure what a good solution is. I understand the need to decide some scenarios in advance for features like Tina teasing you about being with the girlfriend to function, but maybe that decision could happen at some other time than just walking through a door? Like when the player spends some time taking a more substantial action?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Loving the content additions over the past few months but I'm not sure about 0.685's new system of events firing silently in the background when you move between rooms.

Like I was getting confused about why the girlfriend's "addiction need" kept getting reset randomly, only to find out from the stats in the phone that she's in fact had a handful of sexual encounters that were never shown because they were triggered by this new room_transition -> Naughty_messages logic that picks a talk/sex event for her whenever you enter a room and quietly increases the stats it would affect.

Now I get that an appropriate event for that pick is shown if you work in the room and roll to see the "Meanwhile" scene (50/50), but there are so many scenarios where that isn't what's happening (e.g. non-work actions like talking, overhearing Sam's sessions, just plain walking through empty rooms...) that a significant number of girlfriend events end up happening without being shown.

If you picked to not see anything from the girlfriend's POV at the start of the game then this is probably fine, but speaking as someone who opts for both perspectives: having for example the moment the girlfriend finally caves and does something for a futa, or the moment Sam manages to leverage her control to get the gf to agree to something, being moments I often don't get to see really sucks. Really takes the fun out of the gradual corruption/addiction progression.

I'm not sure what a good solution is. I understand the need to decide some scenarios in advance for features like Tina teasing you about being with the girlfriend to function, but maybe that decision could happen at some other time than just walking through a door? Like when the player spends some time taking a more substantial action?
Imagine me.
I have two separate runs going, one with the girlfriend, one without.
And randomly, on the "no girlfriend" run, I get an event with her in the kitchen...

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes