Cheat Mod RPGM The Genesis Order Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
Can you add an option to instant win the mini game in the crafting menu...if its like treasure of nadia I know I am going to have to finish those stupid games to get the final scene and I hate them.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Can you add an option to instant win the mini game in the crafting menu...if its like treasure of nadia I know I am going to have to finish those stupid games to get the final scene and I hate them.
When they are fully released i'll add something like that.

sailor7475-

Jun 23, 2017
i reached the limit for 57011.
d/l the cheat mod.
runs fine with 57011.
i decided to start from scratch using the 57011 build.
when i am at home, in front of the cabinet, the cheat mod will not activate.
commonevents and map28 date/time stamp is 1/13/23 4:02pm.
i've read all eight pages of the chats here, at the cheat forum, and did not find the answer.
do i need to reach a certain % before the cheat is activated?
thanks.
great game (that's why i am starting over lol)

Last edited:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
No the cheat is active from the start, timestamps for the cheat files are 02/01/23 so it sounds like you might have overwritten them

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
It is usually a week and always has been. What are you struggling to understand?
My dude I was asking since today marks the end of the said week whats the ETA of the updated mod for the current version of the game, what about my comment made you think I was confused?

• Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
My dude I was asking since today marks the end of the said week whats the ETA of the updated mod for the current version of the game, what about my comment made you think I was confused?
Who wrote that you were confused apart from you?

If you have a serious point about the next updated Mod then contact him and make your point through his Patreon site. I am sure he will listen with concern. Although, to be fair why would he waste his energy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Neero9
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote