Cheat Mod RPGM The Genesis Order Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This Mod is a Cheat mod for the The Genesis Order. Give yourself extra money, add idols, figurines and talismans of all quality or add chest keys to your inventory. You can also change the default outfit for characters. If there are other additions you would like to see let me know. Not going to add key items or materials as it will most likely break the game. Simply interact with the left bedside table in your room to bring up the menu. Updates posted a week early on Patreon​

Updated: 09/04/24
Game/Creator: NLT Media / The Genesis Order
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 2.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Outfit Changing:

Change-Log:

Note: Do not use the mod on any game version newer than the one listed. Latest Versions are available early on Patreon

Download:

Capturefdg.JPG Capturexdvfsfs.JPG Capturebhjbhjb.JPG

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Currently the Chest key cheat will only set your number of chest keys to one it won't give you any more. This is on purpose as there is currently a glitch in the main game where the chest by the apartment block will open open if you're carrying exactly one key. If and when this is fixed i'll change the mod to allow you to cheat multiple keys. At the moment just cheat one key, use it, then cheat another.

junior_sailo

Sep 29, 2020
Currently the Chest key cheat will only set your number of chest keys to one it won't give you any more. This is on purpose as there is currently a glitch in the main game where the chest by the apartment block will open open if you're carrying exactly one key. If and when this is fixed i'll change the mod to allow you to cheat multiple keys. At the moment just cheat one key, use it, then cheat another.
the link is broken bruh..

Reactions: Exxxstremist

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Nope, link works fine. Please read the instructions and download

Sandguru

Jan 20, 2021
Thanks for the great work! I have one question what does this instruction mean: "Decompile apk, replace the file and recompile again"? Can you please explain?
Thanks in advance

Reactions: Amin7777

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the great work! I have one question what does this instruction mean: "Decompile apk, replace the file and recompile again"? Can you please explain?
Thanks in advance
That's for android only, you need to decompile the apk to replace the file. There are tools/tutorials online on how to do that just google decompile apk.

Reactions: Sandguru

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
This still works with the newer version but change it back when you finished using it as the Map 28 is broken when you try to use the new stuff

cyberlog69

Jun 27, 2021

Overview:
This Mod is a Cheat mod for the The Genesis Order. Give yourself extra money, add idols, figurines and talismans of all quality or add chest keys to your inventory. If there are other additions you would like to see let me know. Not going to add key items or materials as it will most likely break the game. Simply interact with the left bedside table in your room to bring up the menu.​

Updated: 23/01/22
Game/Creator: NLT Media / The Genesis Order
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: .12021
Language: English

Features:
Money, Talisman/Idol/Figurines and chest key cheats

Installation:
Windows:
Go into the game folder www>data . Extract or copy the mod files into this folder replacing the old file.
Mac:
Replace the map028.json file wherever that is stored normally under www>data in the game folder
Android:
Decompile apk, replace the file and recompile again

Note: Do not use the mod on any game version newer than the one listed. Latest Versions are available early on Patreon

Change-Log:
Version 1.1 Updated to latest game version

Download:

Guys when's the update mod gonna be released..

Reactions: Elver1104

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I have a bit of a problem, in that i only just started the game and given my house, i am trying to find things for Melissa. However regarding this mod, how do i give myself money if i have no money to buy anything in the first place? sorry i am new to this game.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I have a bit of a problem, in that i only just started the game and given my house, i am trying to find things for Melissa. However regarding this mod, how do i give myself money if i have no money to buy anything in the first place? sorry i am new to this game.
Go upstairs in your house and click on the bedside table, there is a picture of it in the op.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote