Cheat Mod RPGM The Genesis Order Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Did you try with the new version of the game? i cliked in every part of the lamp and nothing happens.
Well, yeah. I downloaded it few days ago and its v.14022. Clicked on the left lamp and an adding money and idols was possible

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Did you try with the new version of the game? I clicked in every part of the lamp and nothing happens.
same here :(
The Mod works fine and should be idiot proof to install. To check:
  • Have you actually downloaded and replaced the file as instructed?
  • Are you interacting with the right place, there is a picture in the OP
  • If you walk up to it and press enter does it work?

Reactions: DJM48

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I have been using the mod since its release and with the latest update without any issues.

Check the installation or try a fresh install with update and the mod. :coffee:

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
I downloaded for 14022 and able to access items in the table but when I go to spend money in the store, I can't use it. Says I need more money. I added over $1 million. Key and idols and figurines all work. Even selling the idols/figurines wouldn't let me spend that money.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I downloaded for 14022 and able to access items in the table but when I go to spend money in the store, I can't use it. Says I need more money. I added over $1 million. Key and idols and figurines all work. Even selling the idols/figurines wouldn't let me spend that money.
Genesis order is at version 16031 so a mis match of versions would be my first guess, but out of interest what are you trying to buy? You can't buy things where the price is listed as ??? they aren't in the game yet

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Genesis order is at version 16031 so a mis match of versions would be my first guess, but out of interest what are you trying to buy? You can't buy things where the price is listed as ??? they aren't in the game yet
I was still using 14022, but I was trying to buy ??? stuff. Figured having more money would make them show up. Oh well I'll wait until they are ready. Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote