Cheat Mod RPGM The Genesis Order Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
New version live on patreon, will be posted here in a week.

I've added a new feature this update, it's still in beta as I'm not sure how well it will scale. It allows you to change the default outfit for people, so when you talk to them you can choose how they will look. This does only change the DEFAULT outfit so if characters are wearing different clothing they will still where that other clothing. I've noticed it can also cause people to stay naked after a sex scene until you change the outfit, not a massive deal though. If you don't like it or its bugging out for you just select the reset outfits option and that will put it back to normal.

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
Hello, thank you to the manufacturer and the staff. Excuse me, one question. When I play a game on the computer, lightning strikes

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
im getting this when i break the jar on the east of the church

1648933422835.png

tried renaming the one on that directory

1648933470591.png

not working tho

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
thanks man that saved me :) by the way im on your patreon sub :) but didnt want to comment there and was actually thinking if its alright to post here haha cheers!
Thanks dude really appreciate the support :)

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
Hello, I had a question, why when I call Erica and she comes, when she talks, the dress has a different shape inside the house

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hello, I had a question, why when I call Erica and she comes, when she talks, the dress has a different shape inside the house
I'm not sure I understand the question, are you using the clothing cheat?

Reactions: Ali10

Ali10

Jan 15, 2022
When I called Erica and she came into the house, her dress was different, but when she talked, it was differen

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote