sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So i downloaded the patches and the titles of the mom character have changed but he still refers to her as heather. Is this normal?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
Dec 30, 2017
The Genesis Order [v0.04122] [NLT Media] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 962 MB
Compressed Win Size:274 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD -
PS: Look for sixart for Gdrive link, it in his signature.

Original Mac Size: 1.07 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 411 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Linux Size: 971 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 284 MB
- - - - WORKUPLOAD

Original Win Update Size: 251 MB
Compressed Win Update Size:94.2 MB
- - WORKUPLOAD

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
I have a tip for compressing experts, please remove low media files by searching "-l.mp4"

Reactions: Papakos1

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

The Genesis Order [v.04122] + Brandy's Mod

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's your 1st error there
First ??? :oops:
:LOL:
For folks like this one it does not even matter what the author says they have their own little world with their own little rules... best not try to understand them since this sorta mania drifts them to the " hopeless " category which is why the whole thing gets meritless and or futile :FacePalm:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Interesting. And surprising. Thanks anyway. (y)

Like mentioned by the mod maker, with the way the dialog goes i didn't really expect the game gets a IC-patch. Reality thought us now to "Never Say Never" in this game genre. o_O

I'm curious if the devs will step this later up and put real family in-game and in a way a patch can hardly circumvent. Logical without naked erotic stuff. I hear already the cry's for bloody murder...:HideThePain:
Yeah, as I mentioned in a follow-up post, I'll keep doing it as long as MC's mother is never identified/discussed in the published version of the game. If at some point MC's mother is identified/discussed, then I'll stop updating the dialogue and text patch.

• Hey there
Reactions: dnzieg and Madeddy

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancement Mod

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod enhances the game's overall experience by upscaling the game's low quality animations to a higher resolution and adding more fluidity by doubling their framerate using the latest AI machine learning technologies.

Screenshot 2022-02-04 094947.png

Download:

:: Important :: Performance Patch:

Instructions:

Last edited:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
The Genesis Order - Video Enhancements

Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, this mod is made with love and great care by utilising cutting-edge technology in video upscaling and motion interpolation to greatly enhance and improve the quality of the animations.

View attachment 1548159
(more to come soon)

Download:

Crazygamer43 Could you please link this to OP my dear? That would be great thank you!
Done.

Thank you for sharing.

Aug 5, 2021
View attachment 1527182

Overview:
The Genesis Order is the latest chapter in NLT’s saga which started with Lust Epidemic, continued in Treasure of Nadia and will now start a new chapter later in 2021 alongside the ending of Treasure of Nadia. The game will feature some familiar faces as well as many new ones, including 13 new ladies! In TGO you’ll play as a junior detective trying to make a living and peruse your passion solving crimes and meeting gorgeous women. This complex story unwinds with as many twists and turns as you’d expect from an NLT game!

Game Trailer

Thread Updated: 2021-12-15
Release Date: 2021-12-15
Developer: NLT Media - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 04122
Language: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - Treasure of Nadia
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android users getting black screen; turn on Low Quality Video in the options menu.

DOWNLOAD

Win: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - MEGA
Android: - MEGA - -

Update Only:
Win: - MEGA - -
Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extras: Fan Sign - Video Enhancements

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1527199 View attachment 1527201 View attachment 1527202 View attachment 1527208 View attachment 1527210 View attachment 1527214 View attachment 1527215 View attachment 1527216 View attachment 1527217 View attachment 1527219 View attachment 1527220 View attachment 1527221

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
So is this supposed to be an incest game or not? I haven't tried it yet, and I likely won't until it's much further in development, so I don't know.

But if this game is just a copy-paste ToN without incest, then I might just forever skip it. Not that I mind it being copypasta ToN or expected something different, which is why I didn't start it up immediately, because it gives you a big of a break from the formula, but I would mind, however, if this isn't intended to be an incest game.

Don't get me wrong - I don't need incest in all my games, but NLT's "hook" or "shtick" is incest. Same as ICSTOR, Inceton, and a bunch of other popular creators. Abandoning that would mean his whole existence as a creator is a contradiction, because NLT means "No Limit Taboo". So there's a limit then, or you're abandoning the "hook" that got him his fanbase because of Patreon?

Honestly, this dev just handles the whole incest thing horribly when compared to other devs. I'll just use MrDots as one example here, who has the intended incest version of Sunshine Love released on Subscribestar and the censored version released on Patreon.

I don't think I want to play an NLT game without intended incest, and I'd feel the same way about countless other devs who've built an audience around the fetish.

In my opinion, just after reading through some of the reviews and this thread, it would seem that this game might need an entire script re-write with relationship toggles and a patch that is going to work for all versions.
If this game legitimately doesn't intend incest then it's going to end up losing half or more of its potential players. There's an expectation given all of NLT's previous work and it's even the third part of a sort of trilogy where it was the standard.
I'm sure it could still be a good game but ...why would I and others even bother.

Reactions: dnzieg

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Probably not, given the dev's track record so far. But then, they also had obvious incest in the previous works; a theme that is clearly absent in this game. Madalyn might have been sleeping around in the pursuit of her goals. Not NTR in my opinion, but that's for you to decide.
Technically, the tag description says that it's for the dev to decide. The definition focus on the intention, the creation, not the chaos of audience perceptions. ;)

Yiddies

Dec 2, 2021
Same base model, but a few of us think that Madalyn took over Lillian's body. Which is a shame because old Madalyn is way hotter.
You all could be on to something with this whole rebirth/rejuvenation scheme Madalyn might be hatching. Perhaps The Genesis Order© welcomes aimless wanderers under the guise of giving them new purpose, with the true intent behind it being to find a hospitable host for Madalyn's demon soul to transfer to when her body can no longer continue.

Here's hoping she returns for a few more episodes. Our time together in ToN was far too short.

Speaking of, are there any Daz aficionados here that can say what character/head morph Lilian uses? It'd be cool to make some renders with her and of Madalyn, since they're the same base model.

Reactions: dahak and urEnd

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So i downloaded the patches and the titles of the mom character have changed but he still refers to her as heather. Is this normal?
Sorry, I missed this before since you didn't reply to one of my posts, and I'm not really reading through this thread everyday.

You did download the Dialogue and Text patch and extract the contents into the data folder? It sounds like you only got the image patch installed.

If you did that, and still have him calling her Heather, please post a screenshot of where you see that.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
FAQ

Read this before you post your question!

I. General questions:

II. Troubleshooting

III. Save collection

IV. Walkthrough collection

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
FAQ

I. General questions:

II. Troubleshooting

[/SPOILER]

wow you put so much work into this. did nlt hire you or whats this dedication about? i mean i don't mind i often like your comments just curious

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
FAQ

I. General questions:

II. Troubleshooting
I don't believe this you actually did it ! :D Now that there is a faq that can be ignored just like everything else in the thread postings I will sleep much better ! :LOL:

@44Tom Sorry, now you have to find a new purpose in your life :p
Cold you heartless bastard... :KEK:
Means, "DefaultTGOfile99.rpgsave" use save slot 99
Now this is wrong here because maybe you and ( some other folks as well ) can create 99 save slots but as it is there is only 60 slots available ! ;):ROFLMAO:

Although it's not relevant in regards TGO but you left out the other questions option pointing towards the freaking search box ( reading skillz needed desperately ! ) :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I like incest as much as the next guy, but suggesting that Heather is actually MC's mother or that there's even a hint of incest in the game is a bit of a stretch IMO.

Let the war begin!! 3x (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
3.70 star(s) 211 Votes