Asian-Boy

Dec 9, 2021
Ok, here’s three thoughts I wanted to post to the thread. Let me know what you guys think:

1. So, the debate about the IC patch…Heather and Chloe seem to be the obvious women who could be related to William, but with the text and audio using first names it’ll be hard to make a patch. How about instead of Heather as his mom and Chloe as his sis, why not Heather as his aunt and Chloe as his cousin? People call their aunts by their first names so that works. The issue with Hannah saying she’ll help William get intimate with Chloe is weird if she’s his sister, since NLT usually builds up to the taboo, not have it from the start. But if she’s his cousin, it could read like a forbidden lust and you still get taboo. It’s not mom/son and bro/sis like people want, but it’s still taboo.

2. We got a scene in TON of Brad and Valerie from LE having sex on the beach. Do you think we’ll get a sex scene with Henry and one of his harem from TON in TGO? If so, who do you think it will be with? My guess would be Tasha because she’s in town with him at the sex shop.

3. What percentage update will we get the first kamasutra page? It’ll probably be for the first woman he gets intimate with, so who do you guys think will be the first girl to get a sex scene? PS. I know Hannah showed him her pussy, but I mean actual sex.

Apologies for the long post, just wanted to get some thoughts out and pose some questions to the thread.
#2 well bro i gotta say Diana were there too unless u watched the trailer clearly

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Garrettino's Incest ~Pseudo~Patch:
(Outdated! Only Heather Included)
(NEW! Updated Jan.15, 2022)
This mod changes certain characters names into "Family Friendly" versions via the Art Assets:
-Heather becomes "Mother"
-Chloe becomes "Sister"
-Carol becomes "Aunty"
-Hannah becomes "Cousin"

PervySensei will NO LONGER be covering the Dialogue Text portion, so for now all you have is this, & the first few updates he has done.
This mod should be a one-time fix, that should work indefinitely; until/unless NLT alters the UI/HUD.
+Again, as a reminder, this mod still works and should work in PERPETUITY, as in forever,
and you don't even need to replace it as you overwrite with the [Update Only] patches.

Sister Chloe, Aunt Carol, and Cousin Hannah have now been added! (Jan.15, 2022)
Enjoy!
TGO_ScreenCutsNEW.png
*Instructions on how to install, inside the .RAR, mod created by me.
**This is purely a Fan-Made creation and does NOT reflect the intent of the Creator (NLT) nor should it be considered Canon.

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Dialogues are scattered around in mapxxx.json files. Look out for "gamevariable, 21".
Yea, as an RPGmaker Developer myself, I knew/know where to look, I'm just saying this time around...
It'll be so much more work, that I'm not WILLING to do, maybe I should have been more clear lol
Basically the old ones had config.set files, that if I had to guess, were put in place for a quicker mod, and NLT must have foreseen, if not even intended for this to be quick-patched by the community.

Regardless; the issue now is you'd have to manually go in and change every instance of the name "Heather" or Chloe to their respective role as Mother or Sister, whereas before there was an indexing agent in place to quickly change every instance at once. Not sure why the shift this time around, but there's a reason no one has been able to simply "Incest Patch" this properly so far. I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong and someone comes along with the answer, and it was just "somewhere else" or an alternate method exists... but even then, my Mod will still work as a companion to it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yea, as an RPGmaker Developer myself, I knew/know where to look, I'm just saying this time around...
It'll be so much more work, that I'm not WILLING to do, maybe I should have been more clear lol
Basically the old ones had config.set files, that if I had to guess, were put in place for a quicker mod, and NLT must have foreseen, if not even intended for this to be quick-patched by the community.

Regardless; the issue now is you'd have to manually go in and change every instance of the name "Heather" or Chloe to their respective role as Mother or Sister, whereas before there was an indexing agent in place to quickly change every instance at once. Not sure why the shift this time around, but there's a reason no one has been able to simply "Incest Patch" this properly so far. I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong and someone comes along with the answer, and it was just "somewhere else" or an alternate method exists... but even then, my Mod will still work as a companion to it.
And then you realize none of it makes sense and you wasted your time. On top of probably fucking the game by tinkering stuff. Will enjoy the complete meltdowns of dudes finding out the hard way though. That and those who hacked 10 mil $ on 1st release who'll come back in a few builds moaning X girl is gone and no loot ever drops again, softlocking themselves out of everything while wondering what happened.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
vamp stuff 99,99% confirmed. i have a buffy vibe going on. (hope some of you guys still know buffy, right?)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
And then you realize none of it makes sense and you wasted your time. On top of probably fucking the game by tinkering stuff. Will enjoy the complete meltdowns of dudes finding out the hard way though. That and those who hacked 10 mil $ on 1st release who'll come back in a few builds moaning X girl is gone and no loot ever drops again, softlocking themselves out of everything while wondering what happened.
Nah ! That will never happen....... :p :LOL:
I don't think this much of a tinkering would result in harm... still would not recommend it ! Though the incest tag can be placed back to this game as well... Heather is not Heather anymore but Mother ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: I.F.-s go Yaaay ! :BootyTime: For the bigbrain method users : do the exact opposite and you might get your game back ! :WutFace::PogChamp:

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Since playing ToN, I've had this burning question: Why are the scenes so far in advance of other games?

I haven't played a ton of adult games, but ToN was superior to all of them and I expect TGO to be the same. I'm strictly referring to animation: gestures, humping, expressions and so on. Some games have better (or equally good) models and lighting but the scenes in those games are mostly static, with minimal motion. Does NLT just have more rendering hardware?

Just curious. e: I've read quite a few pages in the ToN thread but it's massive and searching for an answer has been kind of nebulous.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Since playing ToN, I've had this burning question: Why are the scenes so far in advance of other games?

I haven't played a ton of adult games, but ToN was superior to all of them and I expect TGO to be the same. I'm strictly referring to animation: gestures, humping, expressions and so on. Some games have better (or equally good) models and lighting but the scenes in those games are mostly static, with minimal motion. Does NLT just have more rendering hardware?

Just curious. e: I've read quite a few pages in the ToN thread but it's massive and searching for an answer has been kind of nebulous.
Dem 10*3090rtx sure help him ..... Aside that, NLT seems to try harder than most devs who simply get the Daz3D model suite and crap out stuff at random hoping it'll be better than stick figures. He does do renders 24/7 on like 3 PCs at once, that probably helps with better visuals

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Not sure what you mean by "far in advance"? The way he builds his game allows him to focus on animation only.

Render time is not an issue for him thanks to a number of available 3090 he has at his disposal. His "trick" is to render animations without background and low skin texture (plastic doll skin). He basically renders over 10'000 images/frames per update (in advance aka stockpiling).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not sure what you mean by "far in advance"? The way he builds his game allows him to focus on animation only.

Render time is not an issue for him thanks to a number of available 3090 he has at his disposal. His "trick" is to render animations without background and low skin texture (plastic doll skin). He basically renders over 10'000 images/frames per update (in advance aka stockpiling).
Only slowing factor is the heels he never puts in builds though, otherwise TGO would be finished last week

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
Chapter2.png
Chapter 2 of the Genesis Order is only a few days away! In this new chapter, Hannah has some mischief planned, a meeting with a landlord brings benefits to our hero, and some quality time is spent at the gym.

New NPC quests are opened up and more will continue to be added which allow you to make money through side quests. This system and more will be added which will expand the options you have to earn money in the game.

Available at the store will be a pinup and a new outfit to go with a new booty call.

This will be the last update of the year as 2021 is coming to a close. But starting in 2022, The Genesis Order will have 2 more chapters in January which will include a run-in with someone you'll be familiar with.

Something very mysterious is going on in North Santiva!

Thank you all for the support! I look forward to a big 2022 with 24 new chapters coming!

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
There are longer scenes (some is just different camera angles) and generally more attention to detail: eye movement, blinking, breathing, shuddering orgasms, occasional use of animated cum and things of that nature. Nothing else I've seen has so many little details.

3.70 star(s) 224 Votes