Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Took me a bit more than expected, but save file is added to the save file list (3rd link in the collection for those who want it)

Reactions: Highrar

Kokkosbolle

Nov 10, 2020
Do anybody else feel like the updates are very small/short compared to the previous game from this developer? I am a patron so i guess i could ask over there too, but just wanted to check if it was just me that is miss-remembering stuff?

Reactions: Amil Io

Amil Io

Jul 1, 2017
Do anybody else feel like the updates are very small/short compared to the previous game from this developer? I am a patron so i guess i could ask over there too, but just wanted to check if it was just me that is miss-remembering stuff?
I had the same impression. Out of all the NLT games, this one seemed to me to be the weakest update ever.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I searched here but do not find the answer. I have the two dildos and the glue. But where do I find the empty package? In the store there is only a carton box. And even more strange is that in the anglecraft the craft is still locked. What do I miss???

I found the empty package. But craft still locked........

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
You buy one, one in church, last one in ella's room.

Outside Ella's apartment with grapple and Hannah's house. need glue.
where in the church? I got one in there an update or 2 back, but I don't see a new one this update. I already have the purchased book and Ella book

UPDATE: I figured out I hadn't used the seed, so I ate it and it brought me up to 3, but it still doesn't work. Is there a list of book locales from previous updates?

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
I have an issue with the new update. The sex scene where Ella and Erica are supposed to use the 2-Sided Dildo, the conversation about Erica's figure keeps looping and the actual sex scene wont Triger. The MC and Erica Strip as indented but Ella doesn't Even when Ella confirms she can strip quickly. I'm stuck now i can't progress.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Genesis Order [v.29061] [NLT Media]

COMPRESSED PC

SIZE: ~ 967 MB

Links updated with the fix

- - -

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language pack (no revision)

I put together some language packs, which include: Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French and Russian. Just unzip the file corresponding to your language, copy the "data" folder, and paste the folder in the "www" directory, overwriting the files when prompted. The translation was done by GOOGLE, I didn't proofread, I don't understand my own language well, imagine the others. Some texts were not translated.

File in attachment (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Found the missing book, I had to go back to the part 9 video of the walkthrough. Mine was in the mansion office

Reactions: Slavkaman

Estreiher

Jan 16, 2020
A lot of people are upset that there won't be an incest patch, and whereas in Treasure of Nadia the kamasutra pages were more spread out between all the girls, as of now The Genesis Order focuses more heavily on a smaller number of them—though of course all girls will have an equal number by the end of the game.

Apart from that, I'm not sure.
Thank you for your impressions. Maybe previous one has built up too high expectations?

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry for replied before. It's a difficult question I think to answer because of many possibilities. I found 2 old book at this update (one is in church, second in store) but in walkthrough video, they have 3 books. Where is the next one? Looked at all mansion, as it mentioned above (2 or 3 messages above).
Thanks for answers.

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
How do you box up the bags? Sorry don't get it
Buy a box at the store, click on it in your inventory and you'll be given the option to put the bags of trash you just gathered in the box. Then talk to the receptionist to advance the quest, then to the guy who gave you the quest to get your reward.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry for replied before. It's a difficult question I think to answer because of many possibilities. I found 2 old book at this update (one is in church, second in store) but in walkthrough video, they have 3 books. Where is the next one? Looked at all mansion, as it mentioned above (2 or 3 messages above).
Thanks for answers.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
so can you have more than 3 intelligence atm or not? also what is minimum pay to guard? 500 is lowest or it can get lower/free?
Asking cuz I have 2 old books + essence of intelligence and I dont know if it is possible to get 3rd book to increase inteligence
Yeah even though i've fully completed all releases, the intelligence level only reached up to 3 AFTER doing the 3 books of this release. Now i feel this might complicate things in future releases and have no idea how to increase it to 4 like in HH's walkthrough video

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah even though i've fully completed all releases, the intelligence level only reached up to 3 AFTER doing the 3 books of this release. Now i feel this might complicate things in future releases and have no idea how to increase it to 4 like in HH's walkthrough video
Dunno how you can miss stuff while using a walkthrough, but most people were at 3 int before this update

3.70 star(s) 211 Votes