johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
It's because you didn't apply the "Update only" file the way you're supposed to do it. You screwed up. Has been answered probably 50-100 times already. Fix: download the full version and enjoy the game.
I applied "the update only" files exactly as I have done dozens of times since playing the various NLT-media games and I searched for "missing image" and "store" with the search engine...
thanks for the idea to download the full game again but I am not a newbie on this site (I was even registered before you) and if I ask a question it is that I looked for the answer before without finding it so please keep your contemptuous tone to yourself ;)

Reactions: hentai charley

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I applied "the update only" files exactly as I have done dozens of times since playing the various NLT-media games and I searched for "missing image" and "store" with the search engine...
thanks for the idea to download the full game again but I am not a newbie on this site (I was even registered before you) and if I ask a question it is that I looked for the answer before without finding it so please keep your contemptuous tone to yourself ;)
Great, so you registered before some other dude but you still can't update the game ...... Guess 1 doesn't make the other better. And since you're so OG, you should have known before asking how to solve that, since it was already a rampant plague in ToN. Guess that's another thing you missed by registering so early. And another "I registered after you, hence I blow" pro tip : stop trying to mix the compressed with the normal build. Or just stop using the compressed entirely. Good thing I joined after you, it let me actually read stuff you skipped and which made you fail at copy/pasting 2 folders together

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You didn't look very well. If you search for just ".png", you will find several posts explaining that compressed and non- cannot be mixed when using UO files.

You made a mistake somewhere, and now there's no way to fix it unless you roll your UO up from 0.02 to 0.29, then apply the correct 0.31, with patches (so d/l the whole game fresh is a better option).

Reactions: hentai charley

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I applied "the update only" files exactly as I have done dozens of times [...]
For every NLT game this exact same error (black screen + file not found) only occurs if you use the "update-only" files and do something wrong. Either you skipped one version or mixed the original (uncompressed) and some fan-made (compressed) versions. Either way, as I said before, it's a "you" error, because you screwed up. And -- again -- the only way to fix it, is to download the full version.
I am not a newbie on this site (I was even registered before you)
Congratulations! You still screwed up. And the only reason people didn't respond to your original post is that is has been asked many, many times before in literally every NLT thread, and people just get sick of users like you not being able to scroll back like 5-10 pages to see if someone else has posted the same error.

I usually put people like you (and those asking for saves, asking where to find chest keys and so on) on my ignore list without even thinking about it. Which is where you will end up now as well. The only reason I responded to your post is because you then wrote "[...] but nobody seems to have answered a solution", which is not true and pure BS.

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741 and sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So let's see...

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Superfecta! Well done!

Is it time for me to point and laugh yet? :ROFLMAO:
Point and laugh away... but let me join in on that :p :KEK:
This much ding-ding-ding... it's almost like I hit the jackpot :ROFLMAO:
Back to the laugh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
NLT_Logo.png
WEEKLY REPORT

1.png

Coming soon will be a new chapter of The Genesis Order which will see someone special getting out of her comfort zone. As an investigation sees new light, a unfortunate act of nature will shake things up at Heather's house.

Something else exciting is happening! Treasure of Nadia received a new update last week!

NLT has teamed up with to bring you compatibility with the line of sex toys! This new update to ToN will now connect the game with your device and the intensity of the toy will reflect the intensity on-screen! If you're interested in trying it out, check out the devices over at the website.

Compatibility will also be added to The Genesis Order as well in the near future.

Thank you all for the support! It's amazing what we've been able to accomplish and I look forward to many more fun updates in the future!

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Well that's a new version of ToN which, as an NLT Media patron, I won't be downloading. I want more story to feed and stimulate the imagination not an artificial pussy synched with lewd gameplay to mechanically milk my cock! :sick: WTF? :eek: Maybe the time has come to stop paying a monthly subscription to NLT Media :unsure: and move on, even though another Erica scene (or KS page) looks set to arrive with the next update, based on the stocking tops featured in the picture of the latest WR. :(

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Well that's a new version of ToN which, as a NLT Media patron, I won't be downloading. I want more story to feed and stimulate the imagination not a sex toy linked and synched to game play to milk my cock for me! WTF? Maybe the time to stop paying a monthly subscription to the studio and move on has arrived I think even though maybe Nellie KS page looks soon to arrive based on picture in WR.
Dev still has a twice a month release schedule with almost verbatim the same amount of content....but I guess you be you. LOL

When it comes to marketing/monetizing his work, NLT is playing chess while the rest of, even the top, renpy devs are playing checkers. He'll pick up more paying players this way and steer more towards his steam game than he ever would have to worry about annoying some rubes over here.

I wouldnt worry so much about this feature.....if I were a local pirate, I'd be way more concerned about his game engine ideas than sex toy compatibility...that would be my next move to generate more paying players.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wouldnt worry so much about this feature.....if I were a local pirate, I'd be way more concerned about his game engine ideas than sex toy compatibility...that would be my next move to generate more paying players.
It's been said it'll be Unity so what's there to worry about ?! :unsure: :eek:
:rolleyes:
Let alone what good does it make to worry about this ?! :unsure: It's not like anyone has a say in this :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dylan741

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Or Electron which is JavaScript, same as RPG Maker.
Former WR-s already hint that he's made his choice... I'm too lazy to find it and quote but if anyone is interested can look for it and READ it for themselves :oops: I just realized how utterly nonesensical that last part was..... :KEK:

Reactions: rarrhodieuk

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Former WR-s already hint that he's made his choice... I'm too lazy to find it and quote but if anyone is interested can look for it and READ it for themselves :oops: I just realized how utterly nonesensical that last part was..... :KEK:
In his WR he never explicit wrote that he switch over to Unity. As far as I remember he wrote about 4k support and other stuff. We all assumed it is going to be Unity, but we are not sure.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
In his WR he never explicit wrote that he switch over to Unity. As far as I remember he wrote about 4k support and other stuff. We all assume it is going to be Unity but we are not sure.
Well in that post " Unity " is present that I was talking about... but in any case I also just wrote " hint " as to flat out statement from the switch was not made I concur :p :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes