cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have a small issue with the Enhanced Videos and HQ original videos... SO... I deleted all the low quality videos... and just left the CORE VIDEOS "logo, title, chutj5 and placed all the enhanced videos... BUUUUUUUUUT... when I open the game, it just gives me a balck screen.... when I put the low quality videos, the game only plays those... and even if I don't replace the original "hq" videos with the enhanced videos... the same things happens... (the july updated NW.js has been placed where it should)

Does anyone have the same problem? or could anyone help me out?
Did you deactivate the option for low videos when you start the game?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have the same problem? or could anyone help me out?
To play the HQ videos, you don't have to delete or rename all the *-l.mp4 files. Just start your game, go into Options, and make sure "Low Quality Videos" is turned "Off":

1657857270576.png 1657857277045.png

For the "Enhanced Videos" from OP make sure to replace all the Video files and ALSO follow the instructions to replace the "prerequisites". Works perfectly smooth on Windows, at least for me.

Last edited:

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
Guys I think I screwed up my stat allocation and I'm not sure what to do

I put all my points into Strength and reallocated my Intelligence and Charisma down to 0. Now Heather and Carol refuse to interact with me and only talk to me using caveman noises. Is that normal? I'm worried I might've screwed up my save!!!!!

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Guys I think I screwed up my stat allocation and I'm not sure what to do

I put all my points into Strength and reallocated my Intelligence and Charisma down to 0. Now Heather and Carol refuse to interact with me and only talk to me using caveman noises. Is that normal? I'm worried I might've screwed up my save!!!!!
how about restart the game from begining ?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Are you sure you read the post you just replied to? I mean, the entire post? And did you understand it?
There's no way this guy is being serious ;)
That's possible. But at the same time you are giving way too much credit to noodles around here to think it can't be real.

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
Are you sure you read the post you just replied to? I mean, the entire post? And did you understand it?
There's no way this guy is being serious ;)
I'm being 100% serious. As a plus side though, because I invested so many stats into strength I was able to change my career path from Police Detective to Warehouse Worker with Jon as my new boss. Now I make boatloads of cash now and I don't have to deal with rude bosses like Melissa!

• Haha
Reactions: theMickey_
3.70 star(s) 212 Votes