Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
Now I am trying to find the seventh Gargoyle to activate. If anyone knows where the seventh Gargoyle is, I would be grateful for some help.
There does not seem to be a seventh gargoyle in the current update, just like there isn't yet a third dumbbell to let you craft a new Strength seed.

EDIT: I suspect it's going to be found in part of the Church or the Manor that isn't yet accessible.

Last edited:

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
The side quest with the secretary at the TV station getting fired is stuck. I've finished it, but it didn't pay off, and it's still showing as available but there's no trash. Anyone else have this problem? (Correction, I still have the 4 bags of junk, but nothing happens when I click on the woman nor the man.)

Also, the things that the random people say that lead you to side quests are no longer leading to anything.

Last edited:

Darkenning

Sep 2, 2020
The side quest with the secretary at the TV station getting fired is stuck. I've finished it, but it didn't pay off, and it's still showing as available but there's no trash. Anyone else have this problem? (Correction, I still have the 4 bags of junk, but nothing happens when I click on the woman nor the man.)
You need to purchase a box from the store, click on it in your inventory, and then put the junk in it, then speak to the secretary.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Man I want to start playing this SO BAD, but I've held off this long, do I stay strong fellas or is the time right to start it?

Gkar

May 23, 2020
Man I want to start playing this SO BAD, but I've held off this long, do I stay strong fellas or is the time right to start it?
You can wait a year for the game to be complete and finish it in a week or two; or you can start playing now and in a day or two you can wait two and half weeks for another couple of hours of play for that same year ( like the rest of us ). As the old saying goes; six of one or half-a-dozen of another. Additionally, you could play the Treasure of Nadia, a prequel, if you have not done so already.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes