zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
EDIT: Found the crafting skill, issue resolved.

Has anyone got an answer to this (making the 2-sided dildo)? I have the same issue. 2 dildos, glue and empty package, but no unlocked craft. Is there a place to find the skill to do so (like with the other angelcrafts?)

I searched here but do not find the answer. I have the two dildos and the glue. But where do I find the empty package? In the store there is only a carton box. And even more strange is that in the anglecraft the craft is still locked. What do I miss???

I found the empty package. But craft still locked........

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I think most of them are asking for save game on v.35072, I don't really get why all the people react with facepalm's and slandering newbies ?
Because even if it's not linked in the OP (yet), save games for v.35 have been shared already.
And if people -- instead of asking -- would try to search for "full save", they would have found it in less than 30 seconds.

1658434263191.png

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Is it just me or why cant i move in the new update? I literally wake up and im stuck in the wall
It's because you saved in your room before you installed the new update. Never ever save in any room/building but always on the map, because with a new update the room/building you saved in might change (and that's exactly what happens to you).

Here's how to fix it:

1) Load a previous save
or
2) Download version v0.33071 again, and while playing version v.33071 load your current save. Leave your room and your house, then save while being on the map. Now start v.35072 again and keep playing.

BDI

May 23, 2017
It's because you saved in your room before you installed the new update. Never ever save in any room/building but always on the map, because with a new update the room/building you saved in might change (and that's exactly what happens to you).

Here's how to fix it:

1) Load a previous save
or
2) Download version v0.33071 again, and while playing version v.33071 load your current save. Leave your room and your house, then save while being on the map. Now start v.35072 again and keep playing.
I have always saved in my house, not in the bedroom but the living room and have never had any problems.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have always saved in my house, not in the bedroom but the living room and have never had any problems.
Until an update makes you have to come inside/talk to some1/do something, then you're fuckered

BDI

May 23, 2017
Until an update makes you have to come inside/talk to some1/do something, then you're fuckered
I always walk outside and usually get the message to see someone if that is the case or do something, I have been doing this every time I finish a game until the next update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I always walk outside and usually get the message to see someone if that is the case or do something, I have been doing this every time I finish a game until the next update.
If the game expects you to not be in your yard but you're already there, it'll F up the flag/trigger and you'll get stuck on nothing. Like all the dudes being impaled by walls. You never bugged out cause the game doesn't do events on MC's porch, the moment it does and you load into that event, you'll come crying

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Who from? You, pfffft!!
Oh Please!

Stop being so passive/aggressive!

You should perhaps read what was actually typed. You said:
I have a problem
I've never had any problem
Self evidently, from your own words, the use of "never" was inaccurate

As you have had problems - you have now!

And, in yours own words, if you don't / can't get it then pfffft!!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I wonder if we can request a site feature enhancement: 'Google' search integration (kinda like auto-completion) when someone types a word. It is kinda like when user type the following "Can some1 tell me where I can find the Aleo Vera" just as the user type Aleo Vera and all sorts of results (from the thread will appear). Basically, user don't even have to post their question and get the answer immediately :unsure:. This feature actually just use the same mechanism as the "Search" function (using AI of course:cool:) available at the top but it is integrated in the comment/reply text box.

But it also meant that there should be another button that says "ASK QUESTION" left to the "POST REPLY", which this feature will be active because it will be annoying as hell if you just want to post something but is bombarded with search results:ROFLMAO:.

But when I think about this again, it surely sounds way over-complicated. Perhaps adding a thread specific "Quick Search..." similar to Games but to the bottom, on the same line but to right side of the page numbers, just above the "POST REPLY" text editor, because it seems that most users cannot see and/or find the "Search" feature:unsure:. Still complicated, no?:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my sarcasms aside, WDYAT? For me, at least it beats the hell out of posting "use the search" everyday and I kinda almost see that posted in most thread almost on every page because a newbie is registered everyday. It does not necessarily have to be just like how I suggest, it could be something simple that 'highlights/emphasize' the search function. :unsure:

Reactions: chuckd2041

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think most of them are asking for save game on v.35072, I don't really get why all the people react with facepalm's and slandering newbies ?
They aren't newbies... they are noodles :p Whatevereververververever :eek: Next time folks go on with / max output
So let's go with the flow fellas :p

Let's be honest..... this is BS...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder if we can request a site feature enhancement: 'Google' search integration (kinda like auto-completion) when someone types a word. It is kinda like when user type the following "Can some1 tell me where I can find the Aleo Vera" just as the user type Aleo Vera and all sorts of results (from the thread will appear). Basically, user don't even have to post their question and get the answer immediately :unsure:. This feature actually just use the same mechanism as the "Search" function (using AI of course:cool:) available at the top but it is integrated in the comment/reply text box.

But it also meant that there should be another button that says "ASK QUESTION" left to the "POST REPLY", which this feature will be active because it will be annoying as hell if you just want to post something but is bombarded with search results:ROFLMAO:.

But when I think about this again, it surely sounds way over-complicated. Perhaps adding a thread specific "Quick Search..." similar to Games but to the bottom, on the same line but to right side of the page numbers, just above the "POST REPLY" text editor, because it seems that most users cannot see and/or find the "Search" feature:unsure:. Still complicated, no?:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my sarcasms aside, WDYAT? For me, at least it beats the hell out of posting "use the search" everyday and I kinda almost see that posted in most thread almost on every page because a newbie is registered everyday. It does not necessarily have to be just like how I suggest, it could be something simple that 'highlights/emphasize' the search function. :unsure:
Still trying to cater to a bunch of brainlets who won't even see/use it ...... We should aspire to elevate the trash-heap that is this place, not downgrade whatever we have further down. Let the noodles twiddle themselves into oblivion while the rest of us muster enough brainpower to use basic internet function made obsolete in 1999. Also having made it past 3rd grade should be a forum login prerequisite

• Haha
Reactions: Gato21

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Still trying to cater to a bunch of brainlets who won't even see/use it ...... We should aspire to elevate the trash-heap that is this place, not downgrade whatever we have further down. Let the noodles twiddle themselves into oblivion while the rest of us muster enough brainpower to use basic internet function made obsolete in 1999. Also having made it past 3rd grade should be a forum login prerequisite
I you are happy the way things are, then good for you. I aspire for better, not just for myself but for others too.

3.70 star(s) 233 Votes